lumiose city, kalos
aromantic asexual
linguist, story collector
civilian
listening
to the world's heartbeat.
5'3'' / 160 cm height
5'3'' / 160 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrighan
Morrighan Cahill
[M] A Birds' Tale.
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 17:00:50 GMT
Morrighan Cahill Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morrighancahill"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though she does have some credit to her name - some fame to her merit, it's still ... quite unique to be approached for something such as crime; a perpetrator that leaves traces in form of the fairy tales that she so cherishes. It's - as appalling, in her eyes, as it is intriguing. Though her inherent interest isn't to bring justice to the world, Morrighan has to be frank, but simple curiosity over what she might learn. About the case - and the detective in charge, who is certain not short of fascinating stories to tell, from what she could gather on Nikita Sokolov.[break]
[break]
The Lilycove Fish Market doesn't seem quite like the logical choice for a meet-up, but she just happened to be in the city when the request reached her, and she hasn't had the chance to check out the fish market just yet. And why not combine work with leisure? The Chatot is flying around her as usual, nestling herself now on top of her left shoulder, as she approaches their designated meeting spot, looking for the detective in question. Her usual puppet isn't with her right now, having left it at the hotel for the day. She does want to do a little bit of shopping after all-[break]
[break]
(Or, is it wise premonition ...)

[break]

MISSION: Don't Feed The Gulls

- 1/5+ posts required.[break]
- Wingulls and Pelippers are on a scourge for food, leaving little left at Lilycove Fish Market.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".morrighancahill"]--accent:#56658F;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
331 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
[M] A Birds' Tale.
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 23:57:03 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Nikita was a man of many talents. He studies many subjects in-depth and is often consulted for things outside the crime realm. Things like botany, entomology, and even astronomy have helped in cases. But—though he enjoys learning—he does not do so for its own sake. It is a means to an end. The key for the proverbial lock of a case.

But he despises asking for help. To him, most people are insufferable. They are content to languish in the depths of their own inadequacy for months or years on end. So, it’d taken him a lot to text Morrigan off of the number on her website.

But he had no intention of putting months into the translation and study of fairytales. He could think of a thousand other things he’d like to study. Including how it felt to run his hands across every brand of cheese grater.

When he reaches the fish market, his lips press into a frown. Unfortunately, his years of nicotine reliance haven’t damaged his olfactory nerves. The smell of fish permeates the air. The sky above is filled with the silhouettes of Wingull, Cramorant, and the occasional Mandibuzz.

It’s the woman’s dual-colored hair that catches his eyes first. For a moment, he stands nonchalant at a nearby street corner. He watches her subtly through inscrutable gray eyes. He sends his Houndstone forward to get closer, the ghost type fading out of visibility.

He takes not of her gait, her posture, and her general expression. Nikita watches where her hands touch and the way she touches her phone and body. Most importantly, however, he looks for potential threats—the lump of a hidden gun, the shivering air of a ghost type.

Seeing none of these things, the detective strides forward. “Good afternoon, Miss Cahill.” As always, it sounds the opposite. If there was an antonym next to ‘good afternoon’ in the dictionary, it’d show Nikita. His hound flickers into being beside him. “I am surprised you picked such an…odious place to meet.”

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #D59F3A; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Mo, The Collector
she/her, any
thirty-three
May 5
lumiose city, kalos
aromantic asexual
civilian
listening
5'3'' / 160 cm height
5'3'' / 160 cm height
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrighan
Morrighan Cahill
[M] A Birds' Tale.
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 14:09:38 GMT
Morrighan Cahill Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

One could say that her attire fits little into this curious place - a stink of fish that never fades, and a busy crowd where some wear their working clothes, others are dressed in their casual Sunday outing attire, and then there is ... Morrighan, ever-dressed as if she herself just left a sort of fairytale. She probably has to deepclean this particular set of her favourite outfit later, but it's worth the goal of being dressed at any given moment.[break]
[break]
Fortunately, however, before she can muse further about her choice of clothes, she notices something approaching - and moments after, a figure seemingly levelling out of the shadows to greet her alongside a Houndstone. She momentarily leaves her seat to greet him with a small courtesy bow and a handshake. "Mr. Solokov, then? It's a pleasure to meet you," Morrighan gives the other a graceful smile, though his question raises the edges of her lips in a more amused manner. "Why, a change from the ordinary every now and then keeps the mind afresh. Now, I believe I have promised you a story of mine, in exchange for one of yours? Money does not have value for me, so I hope you've come a little prepared," she gestures towards the small table she claimed for the meanwhile, as a silent invitation to sit down also. "Oh, but why don't we try one of this market's famed beverages while we're at it?"[break]
[break]
And in the bright blue sky, as noon and lunch time etches closer ...

[break]

- 2/5+ posts required.[break]
- Wingulls and Pelippers are on a scourge for food, leaving little left at Lilycove Fish Market.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".morrighancahill b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
331 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
[M] A Birds' Tale.
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 2:37:30 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Skeletal fingers wrap gently around Morrighan’s hand. Those keen eyes continue to take in her figure. He notes the way her collar lays and how it stands out from the crowd. He wonders at the psychology of such a fey choice. A desire for attention, perhaps? A hunger to escape the world around them? Quite likely considering the woman’s profession. “Missus Cahill.” His head dipped slightly in acknowledgment.

Nikita does not return her niceties. It would be a lie, and he’s far too tired for that. Bony fingers spread across the top of the chair opposite the writer. But he does not move to pull it out. There is a finality in sitting down for a conversation.

He is grateful cigarettes have eroded his sense of smell. If he were to ask Winters, he did not doubt the smell would bother him. “There are better ways to introduce novelty, Miss Cahill.” As she outlines the tenets of their deal, the older man sighs. “I remember our deal.” There were numerous cases he had not shared with the public. There was no doubt one of the vapid tales would entertain this woman. “My faculties are quite intact, I assure you.”

At the talk of drinks, the detective is surprised to find himself thirsty. “I shudder to think what these fishmongers call a beverage.” Dipping into his wallet, he offers a few bills to Winters. Empty sockets meet his companion’s eyes. Though illegible to many, Nikita seems quite fluent in void. “Find something palatable, please.” The dog vanishes in a burst of ethereal shadows.

Nikita finally takes a seat.

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #D59F3A; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Mo, The Collector
she/her, any
thirty-three
May 5
lumiose city, kalos
aromantic asexual
civilian
listening
5'3'' / 160 cm height
5'3'' / 160 cm height
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrighan
Morrighan Cahill
[M] A Birds' Tale.
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 9:12:17 GMT
Morrighan Cahill Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There is bemusement over his words, over his disdain over the place of her choosing - it is to be expected and perhaps she could do better than displease someone upon meeting them first, showcasing behaviour that might be considered meme-able by the broad internet, and over a professional matter at that, but there is interest in taking in his reaction, too, to see what kind of person he even is to begin with. As much as he observes her, she observes in return, under a gleam of poised mischief, if there ever is such a thing, quite living to the tact of her own melody. "I shall make notes for the future, should such a thing ever occur again," she muses, not believing her own words. It's probably the only go she ever has at this, and little does she know what it would bring ...[break]
[break]
Fortunately, Morrighan does not deal with someone who is - forgetful in the act of acting, so at least she can be sure to get something in return if she helps. It might not be the most interesting stories he'll share with her now, but she takes the loss for what it's worth. "Now, there is something for everyone here, isn't there? Or however the saying goes," she remarks, though time is of essence, too, as the market is only bound to get more crowded by the minute and she is not that huge of a fan of crowds. "Now, as we have discussed, I would like to know a few more details about the-" is as far as she comes, however, before a shrieking sound interrupts her.[break]
[break]
And suddenly, everything is full of white wings, beaks, and feathers.

[break]

- 3/5+ posts required.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven