She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 20:26:55 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Listen. It only happened because it caught her off guard.

She was a lover and enthusiast and protector of ghosts, so she hadn't expected them to turn on her. At the shore, she had been radioing to communicate which rescue groups were returning and which ones had injured civilians in need of care. Being a beacon of communication had been helping the medical tents prepare properly. And it was in the middle of that task that she found herself sinking suddenly into the shore.

Palossands - several of them - had generated a sinkhole and were pulling her in. The sharp initial pull had forced her pokeballs to fall down into the sand, also, and she instinctively threw both hands in there to search for them. She couldn't lose her pokemon like this... and then both hands were stuck in the wet, possessed sand. She couldn't even thumb her radio anymore. Instead, she called out, "Help! Over here, on the shore!" She didn't have any other notable landmarks, but she needed an extra hand to pull her or her pokeballs out of the sand before the Palossands ushered it and her into the abyssal depths of the shore.

09. Use signaling methods to call for additional support.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:14:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

the call for help rises a little higher than nearby waves, loud enough for her to hear from a nearby medical tent.

[break][break]

and when she looks up, shifting to get a better look at the shore beyond, a look of concern quickly rises as she spots .

[break][break]

"shit," comes tumbling out in a soft mumble before the head scientist is lurching forward to help. "hold on, i'm coming!"

[break][break]

the sand shifts beneath her feet and she might have slipped once or twice in her haste, but both the scientist and her venusaur manage to make it over in time before the palossands get any worse. they have the woman trapped, but with a little combined effort, they might be able to free her...

[break][break]

"here, hurry!" illeana gestures quickly toward robin's sinking form and her venusaur rumbles low before two vines rise up from the flower on its back. the vines rush to help, trying to avoid the palossands and circle around robin to pull her back up from the sand. "we got you."

[break][break]

02. Locate and free any trapped individuals.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:20:31 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Oh, thank Arceus!" She renewed her struggles as her savior and the Venusaur arrived on the scene. Robin kicked with her feet as the Venusaur pulled her up inch by inch. Her movements kept her pokeballs from sinking further, and as the Venusaur fully lifted her, she pinched her legs together to catch her pokeball belt by her shins. She then dropped it sharply, releasing her pokemon from their capsules.

Robin twisted her way out of the Vensaur's vines but continued to step towards her hero instead of standing atop the Palossands. "Sin, use aromatic mist!" The teacup obeyed, generating the aromatic mist that calmed the Palossand a bit. Dhelmise's weight buried him into the sand, but his intimidating presence kept the Palossand from capitalizing on it.

"They don't normally act that way," Robin said breathlessly, a hand on her chest to feel her racing heart. "And especially not towards me. They're super unhappy, but I'm not sure what's botherin' them."

27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 3:10:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

once robin has been safely pulled from the clutches of the palossands, illeana's expression visibly relaxes.

[break][break]

"are you okay?"

[break][break]

she gives the woman a once over as soon as she's closer and her venusaur retracts its vines back after the scientist nods for she sees no visible injuries.

[break][break]

while aromatic mist succeeds in subduing the palossands for now, it doesn't explain their sudden discomfort... she hums softly in thought, eyes quickly scanning over the sand as robin provides context.

[break][break]

"have you seen any threats around them today?"

[break][break]

as the scientist's question lingers, she looks to her venusaur.

[break][break]

"would you mind sifting through the sand with your vines a little for me, please? be careful not to disturb them too much."

[break][break]

the venusaur rumbles softly in acceptance. its vines extend back out, embedding themselves into the sand to begin searching for anything beneath. it brushes against something squishy and ditto-like a few times, but nothing seems amiss until sand begins to sift further apart and the culprit makes itself known with a spray of sand signaling off a few inches away from the palossands.

[break][break]

"oh!"

[break][break]

there, grinning at both women, lies a mischievous ditto and seemingly the source of the palossands' discomfort.

[break][break]

prompt here.

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 15:07:56 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Um, okay enough," she answers with a nervous laugh. She's never had a negative experience with a ghost before; they loved her. It felt like a rug was pulled out from under her, but she did her best to get her head back in the game.

She shook her head at the follow-up question. No threats in the area, at least not on shore. "Good idea," she murmurs as Venusaur gets to sifting. "And, uh, do me a favor and not tell anyone about this... The 'Robin Coello Reputation' dictates that all ghosts are my superfans. You get it, yeah?" She didn't have the capacity to feel much shame, but she was a little sheepish about one of her most precarious experiences being at the hands of ghosts.

The ditto is a surprise, though.

Robin darts forward and picks it up much as she holds her own shiny ditto, cradling it against her hip like a toddler. "This guy's such a freakin' rascal. You bein' mean to those Palossands? Huh?" She does her best 'you're in trouble' voice, but the ditto maintains the goofy, mischievous expression.

03. Address environmental hazards.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 3:17:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she blinks, for a moment, before realization settles.

[break][break]

"oh, yeah, i won't say a word." a beat passes before she adds a soft, "ghosts can be superfans? do they have, like, their own club for you?"

[break][break]

she tries, and fails, to recall things about fans and their clubs she idly lifted from pop culture magazines during downtime in the lab. the articles were easy to follow and somewhat interesting reads, but little information was retained in the end.

[break][break]

no matter, she can find out about the ins and outs of being a robin coello superfan later.

[break][break]

they have a ditto to wrangle, first.

[break][break]

robin moves first and promptly plucks the ditto up, resting it on her hip as one would a small child. illeana's eyes shift, following the movement before settling on the ditto's expression. somehow, it still seems to be up to no good...

[break][break]

despite its current unruly nature, her eyes soften a little.

[break][break]

"what were you doin' under the sand? did you burrow under there?"

[break][break]

06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 16:24:32 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"It's the coolest fan club," she asserts easily. "I should return to the Border to really appreciate it, though." Hell, a Marshadow had followed her out of there on her last visit, and it had refused to leave her side ever since. It wasn't the worst haunting, but she had needed some time to get used to it.

She turned her attention back to the ditto just in time for it turn into a Silcoon and stab through her hand with its spike. "YOWCH!"

She dropped it and flicked her hand out once, twice, then held it close to herself to examine the puncture and sudden blood spilling into her palm. "You little bastard," she cussed before she could remember her professionalism. "I'll feed you to those damn sharpedos..."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 15:39:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"the border?"

[break][break]

another blink.

[break][break]

"your fan club is in the border?"

[break][break]

an interesting concept, really, but... she's not sure how well their meetings go with the gargantuan golurk as their warden.

[break][break]

the ditto strikes, then, with a shifting body and the sharp spikes of a silcoon succeeding in wounding robin. it drops unceremoniously into the sand and its amused laugh almost echoes around them.

[break][break]

"hey, that's not nice."

[break][break]

with a scolding look on her face, she shifts to begin crafting small translucent walls to keep the ditto from slinking back toward the palossands. the bottom is first, followed by four sides, and finally a small top with small breathing holes finishes the makeshift ditto trap. it squeals with irritation, squishing against the pink barriers of its cage even as the scientist begins to approach to pick it up.

[break][break]

"you'll be let out once you stop."

[break][break]

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 16:02:02 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Yeah, the Border is super awesome and filled with my super fans. If you're interested in going, I love being there. We could totally make a day of it." She takes the scientist's questioning at face value, not understanding just how stranger her proclamations are.

The ditto-silcoon had little opportunity to continue wreaking havoc. Illeana boxed it up in the blink of an eye. Robin, for her part, watched with a gaping jaw as space unfolded and folded around the pokemon. "Um, holyshitareyouthecoolestpersonever?" She'd never seen anything like it, and she knew Illeana didn't use a psychic type because their presence and movesets always gave Robin a headache. "Can you teach me that?" She's mostly joking, except she would kill to learn that.

It must be Avatarship, though Robin's seen very little of it up front. She didn't usually care about it because it just seemed to be a thing in Hoenn, and there were a million other things she didn't really get. She spent most of her time worrying about ghost populations and ultra space adventures since all the cool freaky pokemon were there.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 2:36:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

truthfully, spending a day in the border with robin could kill two - or three, actually - birds with one stone... she could find out about this fanclub, robin can add more fans to her club, and information could be pluck from the dimensional strings of the borders' composition in faint melancholy tones.

[break][break]

"yeah, actually, i'd love that!"

[break][break]

the ditto continues to squirm, trying and failing to escape from its spatial confines. it allows illeana a moment to process, to blink, and to turn slightly sheepish.

[break][break]

"oh, um, i'm probably not, but maybe?"

[break][break]

she doesn't feel greatness anymore... only the mortally crushing expectation of divinity. it feels more like bleeding out and never quite seeing the light, perpetually existing in a state of discomfort.

[break][break]

"i haven't thought about if it's possible, but i could try!"

[break][break]

it's curious, she notes, to consider new possibilities outside of hoenn's constant state of fated doom. somehow, it feels like air being brought back into lungs if only for a little while.

[break][break]

"we could try practicing in the border, even."

[break][break]

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 17:17:44 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She offered a huge grin at the confirmation. "OK, sweet! You, me, the Border, and cool space stuff." She was eager to see what the scientist could do out in the Border where the line between the living world and the dead seemed to wax, wane, and - sometimes - not exist at all. It was a haunting and foreboding space that raised hairs and fostered a sense of paranoia.

She loved it.

"Well, with this dastardly ditto contained and the little Palossands happy, I call this a win." She clapped her hands together. "I'll call in our report!"

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] Robin & Illeana
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 4:07:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven