[break]
male / pick up[break]
trick-or-treat / bullet seed / shadow sneak / leech seed
[break][break]

@selene

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 20:59:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Smiling slightly as Dean felt his girlfriend's lips on his cheek the man couldn't help but let out a little chuckle, reaching a hand up to rub at his cheek. Though the whole rubbing thing was just for comedic effect for her. "You do have a point, it probably should be more of a team effort then a solo one." Dean said as he slid some more random fancy junk into his garbage bag, he was barely checking what it was at this point. If it had a shine to it it went in the bag. "Honestly. I was just really happy about the thought of us living together and was willing to just let you completely pick everything."

However when the conversation returned to the marriage tease Dean froze up for a brief moment, was it actually something he wanted. Sure he had thought about it before they had been together for years after all, but the idea of actually doing it was in a way a bit jarring. He wasn't opposed to the idea at all, it was just the kind of serious commitment they'd have to think about more. "I mean..eventually yeah I would, you're pretty much the most important thing in my life. Not yet though, gotta get stuff figured out more first."

Their battles with the two wild ghost pokemon went a lot easier then Dean expected it would, but that was all for the best. The two weren't that big of threats yet plus he did get the drop on the Phantump with Shadow Sneak, and Selene purposely went easy on the pumpkaboo in order to catch it.

Heading over to the newly caugth Phantump Dean picked up its pokeball and dropped it into the garbage bag..only to realize what he just did and dig the pokeball out a moment later. Clipping it onto his belt he took another look around the room before flashing Selene a grin. "Looks like this place is empty now, wannaaaaa..clear out the place and grab whatever he can." He chimed out with the grin still on his face, purposely drawing out what he said and pausing to make her think he was about to suggest something less pg13.

@selene (said things and suggested other things)
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 5:18:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There is something disheartening about his words the moment he admits needing some time to think and she nods her head slowly when he makes mention of it though she doesn’t bother to rebuttal against his decision, there was little point in doing so especially when she knows that time is needed and discussions that need to be had– she values his comfort and she respects his decisions, “You’re important to me too, Dean.” Her words leave in a hushed whisper as she leans down to pluck the pokeball from the ground and fastens the ball back onto her side.

Her attention lingers on the apartment for a moment before she turns her head to face Dean and her once somber expression transforming into one that is far more amused, humored, when she sees him dig through the trash bag he carelessly tossed his own pokeball into, “Place is brimming with ghosts, better if we head out.” She nods her head towards him and her attention flickers to the apartment itself for a brief moment; the room still and quiet.

“I think we had our fun here, but we could spend our time doing something a bit better. The fun doesn’t have to end, not when we have so much more to do.” She offers him a small wink of her own, her voice low in response to to the suggestive tone from Dean and welcoming the implication of something that would most definitely break PG13 rules.

@dean