Ghost Hunting [Duo W]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2018 0:50:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Dean wasn't exactly sure what he was doing at Mauville hills at three o'clock in the morning. All he knew was that Selene messaged him saying to meet her here so of course he did, no way he'd just stand his girlfriend up without a good reason. And being tired wasn't really a good enough reason.

At the moment the dark haired man was just standing around by himself, his hands hidden inside the pocket on the front of his black hoodie. Aside from the hoodie he had on an equally pair of black pants, it was a bit chilly here this late at night so he just threw on the first weather appropriate clothing that he found.

Although maybe it was chilly for another reason he couldn't think of?

With a sigh Dean leaned back against the wall and stared down at the floor, tapping his foot a bit as he waited for Selene to arrive. He had no idea at all why they were at an apartment complex, but the only thing he could think of had some nefarious undertones to it. But like always Dean was totally down to commit a few crimes tonight.

@selene
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2018 4:03:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The prospect of rhyme or reason is absent the moment nimble hands fire off the first of coaxing messages; tonight unsung actions would be indulged in– when the serpent ensnares itself around unsuspecting prey.

Snuffed the moment her lure is bitten, the subtle glow of her device dissipates the moment she tucks her device in the confinements of her coat; her once illuminated features blending into an unwavering dark the night seemed to breathe– she knows that he won’t keep her waiting, not when the night remained young.

and so she stands, pressed against the cover of a building as she awaits the arrival of her close confidant– as she awaits the arrival of her boyfriend.

Minutes seem to shed away as she patiently peers towards kempt grass, the seconds that threatened to bleed away slowing the moment her attention settles on the arrival of Dean; a subtle smile gracing a once neutral expression as she moves away from her position in a practiced silence.

It does not take long for her hands to creep onto his shoulders nor does it take her long to wrap her arms around him the moment his gaze seems to linger on the ground. Her voice is hushed, an almost indiscreet whisper when she speaks to him, “Missed you.”

Tonight the burden of Rocket is shed in favor of them, in favor of rekindling past memories.

@dean
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 22:36:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

If literally anyone had asked Dean to just randomly wait around in the hall way of an apartment complex this late into the night he definitely wouldn't of shown up. Sure for his line of work the request wasn't too strange, but the chance that it could be a set up of some kind would of made him instantly steer clear of the request. But because it was Selene that wanted to meet up the man didn't even hesitate to show up, they were dating after all.

Even if by some truly cruel twist of fate that he was being set up to take some kind of fall for a crime she took, then so be it. He was willing to do anything for his love even if it meant jail time or taking a literal bullet for her. Though the chances that something weird would be going on were extremely slim.

Once Dean felt hands on him he jumped slightly for a moment only to instantly relax once he heard Selene's voice and felt her arms come around his side. Though the act of her whispering that closely to him did send a sudden shiver down his spine, but in the good way. Smiling faintly he wiggled around a bit to get out of her side hug, just so he could turn and give her an actual hug.

"Missed ya too.." The dark haired man whispered out, leaning down slightly to plant a quick kiss on her cheek. Normally he had no problem with being more..intimate but he wasn't too sure why exactly they were here yet. "Sooo, what brings us out here love? Im guessing its not just a friendly visit cause if it was we always could of just took the visit to one of our bedrooms~"

@selene

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 4:52:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Loose, the hold she had on her partner is loose the moment he turns to face her, the moment tensions ease when their faces are mere inches apart from another and the moment an embrace is shared– hushed whispers spoken.

A small smile settles onto her lips when a kiss is pressed against her cheek, laughter threatening to bubble from her lips at the endearing gesture though she finds herself quiet; curious gaze watching him before she leans to press their lips together, the touch gentle– brief, “Better.” Her comment is hushed the moment she leans away from him, hands slowing shifting from his side to his chest when he speaks to her.

His curiosities would hang in the air alongside suggestive cooing, her head tilting in the slightest as she listens– a small smirk settles onto her lips, “and here I thought you were into having a little fun…” Her smirk falters for a moment in favor of a teasing pout, hands gently pushing against his chest as she slips from his gentle hold.

“Another time then, or maybe later…” Her words trail the moment she steps back and parts with a teasing wink; there are no qualms for her should their shared night lead them there– for now, she focuses on current matters.

“Tonight, I want to spend time with you free from Rocket.” Her words linger in the air, a hint of excitement laced between hushed words the moment she speaks and makes her intentions clear; tonight would focus on only them.

“There are rumors, a haunting in these apartments. I thought you and I could take a chance, explore the complex together and take whatever we see fit like old times– use the haunting as our cover.”

@dean
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 19:03:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Feeling her lips press against his Dean couldn't help but shut his eyes for that moment, no matter how brief it was.Even if it was just a brief kiss he still treasured that brief moment all the same. She was pretty much everything to him so every moment they spent together was something cherished, although he probably wouldn't let on to how much it meant to him right now, those were the kinds of words saved for the more private moments that the two shared. Not to be randomly blurted out during..well during whatever was going to be going on.

Though Dean had the answer to that question soon, they were just gonna spend some time together and take any goodies that they happened to find along the way. That was a perfectly fine plan in his book. "Wish you would of told me ahead of time about that plan love, would of brought my tools and stuff so we could of got into more places." He whispered out with a faint smirk, shifting around a bit.

With the smirk still on his face Dean took a quick glance around, they were still alone that was good, no witnesses that they were there yet.

"Weeell a little funs always, well fun, who knows maybe one of these places will be completely empty.." Dean chuckled out through a whispered tone, giving Selene a quick wink. "What do you say we gooo hunt some ghosts then huh?" Ghost hunting was a pretty good cover story.

@selene

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 2:25:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her shoulders shift at uncertain words and she allows the straps from her backpack to fall down towards the crook of her arms the moment doubt is expressed, her endeavors are silent as she shifts the weight of the bag into her hands; delicate fingers curled loosely around the hook of the bag as it barely dangles above the ground in her hold.

His doubts, his smugness, are not enough to weave a pit of doubts as she moves to hand the bag into his possession with an outstretched arm– a gesture that radiates a hushed confidence as she stands, waiting.

“I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.” Her words remained hushed, a hint of a smile lacing between words. Her efforts to celebrate them is not something she takes with eased stride; she is meticulous with her efforts to make this night perfect for them– perfect for him.

This is how she chooses to express her love to him this night, to take indulgence in whim and let a maintained chaos lead them, “I don’t mind waiting to spend a little more personal time with you, here or elsewhere.” She parts her words with a wink to match with his own, a time spent with him is a time well spent to her.

“Lead the way then, I’m sure we’ll find something good.”

@dean
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,011 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 3:19:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
shadow punch / hex / shadow ball / hypnosis
[break][break]

@dean & @selene

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DUSCLOPS APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / pressure[break]
shadow punch / will-o-wisp / pursuit / disable
[break][break]

@dean & @selene

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 21:48:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The moment that Selene took off a bag that Dean hadn't even noticed before he started to grin like an idiot. Gently taking the bag he took one look down at the contents and saw exactly what he hoped he had brought, just a bunch of tools to help him get the job done, and they were just as good then the ones he usually brought. "God I love you.." He whispered out through the grin, taking a look around at the inside of the apartment complex yet again.

Holding the bag in his hand Dean nodded his head for Selene to follow after him. Moving a few doors down Dean crouched down in front of a door, holding his ear to it for a moment before pulling his head back. "This ones good. Hey im fine with spending even more time with you, no matter what we're doing." He said matter of factly before reaching down and tapping a pokeball on his belt, his Mimikyu appearing in front of him.

"You know the drill Echo." Already able to tell what was going on because of how late it was and the fact that their trainer was crouched down in front of a door the Mimikyu wiggled around a little bit as it started to use a shadow sneak attack, extending the dark shadow underneath its puppet cloth underneath the door and into the apartment.

A few moments later the previously still puppet body of Mimikyu would spring back to life, the pokemon moving away from the door and nodding the fake head. "Coooasts clear." Dean quietly chimmed out as he set the bag down and withdrew what he needed, picking the lock to the door in a couple moments. "Now i'd be all gentlemanly and say after you buuuut just in case its not clear.." He added before going on inside the apartment with the bag now on his back, mimikyu wobbling behind him.

Once inside Dean fished around in the bag again for a flashlight, looking back at mimikyu for one more confirmation before turning the flashlight on so he could get a better view of the inside of the apartment. There wasn't really anything that stood out right away to him, aside from the Dusclops that materialized from the corner of the room when the light swept over it.

Swearing under his breath a bit Dean glanced back to his Mimikyu yet again. "Time to fight Echo, Shadow Sneak real quick." After the command was issued the Mimikyu didn't hesitate before battling, its shadow creeping out from under the puppet before slamming into the Dusclops from behind, forcing it out of the corner and closer to the middle of the room.

Trying its best to retaliate the Dusclops closed the distance between itself and the other ghost, slamming a fist into Mimikyuu with a shadow punch attack. However all the attack did was cause the mimikyu's head to fall over to the side, its disguise having taken the blow. "Lets wrap it up, shadow claw." Launching a claw shaped shadow out from under the puppet Mimikyuu ran its claw through the Dusclops, dropping the other ghost to the ground.

Not really thinking that the Dusclops would be too useful Dean peaked his head back out the door to wave Selene inside. "Hope ya brought another bag to grab stuff, this place is empty besides a ghost." Maybe there was another lying in wait though?

@selene

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 0:14:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her attention wavers between Dean and the stowed contents of the dark colored backpack the moment the weight is removed from her possession– when the weight is moved to him. She is silent when he looks through, pale colored lips pressed shut until his attention returns to her and hushed affections are whispered, “I love you too.”

It does not take long for her hands to find their way back into the confinements of secure coat pockets the moment his attention shifts towards neighbouring doors of the complex and she moves to follow him when Dean coaxes her with a subtle nod of his head. She moves in a silence when she walks after him, her pace maintained as she trails behind Dean towards an unsuspecting home; her back moving to press against the firm wall of the building the moment he moves to a slow halt, “We should do this more often then, spend more time together I mean.”

Her head tilts down towards him when he crouches down with his own head pressed against the wood of the door, a small smile gracing her features when hushed words are spoken though the expression is fleeting the moment he stands opposed to the door; the moment his mimikyu springs to life after successful endeavors– and she sighs.

He is the first to enter the apartment when the door creaks open while she stands and waits for his call out in the corridor of the apartment complex; unaware of the dusclops her boyfriend is met with. Instead, her attention is caught elsewhere– a subtle shifting of shadows– and she moves away from the wall when a haunter forms.

There is a semblance of disappointment when she moves to summon her marowak out to face the opposing haunter; darkened corridors soon igniting in the dim glow of green flame as he stands before her, before Selene.

“We can make this quick. Vesper, use shadow bone.” Her instructions are clear when she nods her head towards him and the marowak sets off; fire engulfed bone flickering to life the moment it collides into the wild pokemon.

The distance is closed between the two the moment attacks collide and it does not take long for the haunter to retaliate against the onslaught– her marowak is met with a shadow punch. The impact is enough to force a bright fiery glow when fire moves to engulf the marowak, the conflict between the two pokemon ending with a flare blitz.

The apartment complex is submerged in darkness when the light of fire subsides and her attention shifts towards Dean the moment he peers his head out to call her into the apartment, “Looks like the rumors are true, but it’s nothing we can’t handle.” She assures and moves to fall to his side, her gaze briefly faltering to the dusclops.

@dean
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,011 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 3:31:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / levitate[break]
detect / shadow claw / foul play / shadow sneak
[break][break]

@dean & @selene

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD COFAGRIGUS APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / mummy[break]
scary face / shadow ball / will-o-wisp / disable
[break][break]

@dean & @selene

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 20:16:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Despite having made quick work of the Dusclops it seemed that the battles weren't over just yet as Selene soon had her own ghost type to deal with. "Guess it really is haunted huh? At least its just ghost pokemon and not like..a demon or something." Dean muttered out with a chuckle, only to dig around in the bag for a moment, finding a few trash bags at the bottom. Selene really did come prepared for anything huh?

"Weeell, if you want to spend more time together how about this. Lets get ourselves a house together somewhere, we can go town to town and look around. I bet between the two of us we have enough for a down payment at least." With a genuine chuckle Dean moved throughout the living room of the apartment, tossing anything that looked remotely valuable into the first garbage bag. All in all he didn't find too much so the trash bag was still relatively light.

If it got too heavy he could always pass it off to Zoroark. "Maybe if we're really lucky we could just straight up by a house after hitting up all these apartments." Dean said with a smile on his face, moving out of the apartment but planting another kiss on Selene's cheek on the way out.

With a slight shrug he went straight across the hall to the next apartment, nodding his head for Mimikyu to take a peek inside first. For a moment everything was fine and quiet then Mimikyu's shadow suddenly yanked the puppet underneath the door frame before a slight commotion was heard. It wasn't very loud and Dean was barely able to hear it through the door. In a weird way the sounds kind of sounded like Mimikyu's play rough attack?

After a few minutes Dean heard another sound through the door, this time it sounded like Mimikyu chiming out with a Kyuu sound. "I guess its fine now?" With that said Dean got down and began picking the lock to the newest apartment, opening the door to reveal Mimikyu standing in the center of the room near a coffee table, a downed and defeated sableye on the ground next to him. "Guess there was a ghost in here too after all huh?"

Nodding or Selene to follow yet again Dean made his way into the newest apartment, giving his own ghost a pat on the head for its good work, taking a moment after the pat to fix the part of the puppet that had fallen over from this newest battle.

@selene (mimikyu beat up sableye)
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2018 7:53:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her attention flickers from the fainted pokemon and settles onto Dean the moment the silence of the apartment is interrupted by the crinkling of a stowed trash bag; her brow cocking in the slightest when she hears his idle talk fall onto the concept demon– laughter threatens to bubble out at the peculiar thought. It takes her a moment to reply, hands moving to cover her own mouth as she attempts to suppress a laugh.

“Demons would have been exciting.” She moves to step closer to him when she speaks, a small smile poised on her lips when she nudges Dean with her arm; the moment fleeting as she moves to scope the interior of the apartment.

She parts from him with a coaxing wink and hushed laugh before she wanders the living area of the home, her movements occasionally slowing as she plucks a few items away from their display– she moves to a halt, head turning in the slightest when Dean speaks to only her and proposes the idea of something more.

“Are you– Are you serious?” Inquiring words fumble past her lips when she turns to face him, her smile faltering when gaze moves to meet with his own– when she is met with a sweet kiss to her cheek and his parting steps.

She does not linger in the apartment any further the moment he walks past the entrance and she follows after, items still clutched in her hands as she moves towards the next door. She falls to his side when he stands before the door and she takes a moment before she speaks to him, leaning forward to stow stolen goods in the confinements of the bag, “Don’t get me wrong, I would love nothing more than to wake up to you, to come home to you…” Her words waver for a moment, her attention settling onto the commotion that was had in the new apartment and her breath stills until her boyfriend’s mimikyu gives them confirmation.

“— are you throwing marriage at me next?” Her attention returns to him, a semblance of genuine sincerity intertwining between her curious words as she follows him the moment the door creaks open to a slow halt– her cheeks flush at the concept.

However, the moment is fleeting when the room grows cold around them and shadows that build in the corners of the room waver around them; large hands moving to confront the intruders, to confront them. She stumbles back at the attempted attack and she moves to stand besides Dean when the room is lit with the dim glow of green flame.

It does not take her marowak long to retaliate against an unwelcome visitor, the flaming bone of the pokemon spinning in an unspoken furry as it collides against a shadow covered cofagrigus– a bone rush. He is quick with his pursuits when he senses an incoming attack and her marowak doesn’t hesitate to end the battle an abrupt shadow bone; their group had little time to entertain the prospect of a battle.

“Damn ghosts are everywhere.”

@dean
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,011 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 0:25:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
will-o-wisp / forest's curse / phantom force / wood hammer
[break][break]

@dean & @selene

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PUMPKABOO APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / pick up[break]
trick-or-treat / bullet seed / shadow sneak / leech seed
[break][break]

@dean & @selene

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 15:54:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Yeah I'm serious.." Dean blurted out quickly in response to the whole talk about the two of them getting a house and settling down. The idea of waking up next to her every day and having an actual place to call their own was something that had actually been on Dean's mind for a little bit now. This was in no way something that he had just thought or came up with in the moment, it was a topic that had been bouncing around in the Rockets head for a few weeks now honestly. The position they were in right now did help to his desire to throw the question out there, it gave the stuff he was stealing an actual purpose for once aside from just the concept of money that could come from them.

While most of the earnings from his hauls were spent on random extravagant things or hotel rooms, an actual home, a place to call their own was the first genuinely important thing that motivated him. "I'm not gonna be too picky about where the house is or anything..as long as you're there its fine. So you can be completely in charge of picking it out if you want." With that said and the two previous ghosts defeated Dean started to fill his garbage bag up some more, grabbing some fancy looking silverware set and placing it inside. "Is that a hint for what you want thrown at you next?" Dean chuckled out as he stuffed something else into the bag, referring to the marriage thing she said.

Looking around Dean noticed another door off in one of the hallways leading from the living room, curiously he followed the hallway to the door and slowly opened it up, shining the light around he saw two more ghost pokemon. This place had even more ghosts then the last one, the whole complex was probably infested with them.

Nodding for his Mimikyu to come over Dean immediately whispered out "Shadow Sneak that one on the left, make sure its down." Without a sound Mimikyu's shadow extended over to the wild phantump that was in the room, striking out at it and quietly knocking out the ghost pokemon. Thinking about it for a moment Dean ended up pulling out an empty pokeball, rolling it across the room until it touched the knocked out Phantump and sucked it inside.

Now that one ghost was caught Dean couldn't help but smile a bit at what the other pokemon in the room was. Without giving away what the surprise was the man looked back down the hallway and called out "Hey hun you should come see whats in here, you're gonna love it."

@selene (mimikyu beat up phantump then dean tried to catch it)

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost Hunting [Duo W]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 3:44:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His words are laced with a truth she doesn’t expect the moment he confirms his intentions to her and her cheeks flush in the slightest, a rush of heat settling onto her face as she listens to him. Her lips are pressed shut when his explanation rounds to an end and she lets the silence waver between them until he chooses to speak again, when he rests the responsibility of choice onto her shoulders and she chooses to laugh, the gesture quiet– hushed.

“I would think that would be more of a team effort than a solo one.”
She admits after a moment and she leans to press a gentle kiss onto his cheek when once rattled nerves calm– when the threat of battle dissipates into nothing.

Cool disposition is fleeting when he makes passing mention of marriage when he moves from her side and she presses her lips shut once again at the teasing chuckle, “Is that something you would want?” She returns his question with her own, the semblance of confidence she had reduced into something far more timid– careful.

Her question lingers in the air the moment it falls from her lips and she soon averts her gaze from his own, moving around the apartment in a forced silence as she plucks neatly positioned valuables away from their shelves; working under the dim light of the flame emitting from her marowak.

It does not take her long to notice the absence of her partner, especially when she turns to stow stolen items back into the confinement of the trash bags. She stands there for a moment, eyes skimming the main room of the apartment before her gaze settles onto the hallway the led further into the home and she soon moves to follow; her attention settling onto the glimpse that was her boyfriend before it turns to the hushed commotion.

She is silent as she creeps closer to the entrance, marowak pressed to her side as the two move to investigate the source of the noise; their gaze briefly settling onto a weakened phantump before they avert to a small pumpkaboo.

Her eyes widen at the sight and she crouches down near the entrance of the room, her instructions quiet as she send her marowak to handle the opposing ghost type, “Vesper, use bone rush– gentle though.” She nods her head to the round pumpkin bodied pokemon, a small smile settling onto her lips at the cute sight of the grass ghost.

With simple instructions whispered, her marowak sets off with a burst of speed; flame lit bone colliding into the tender body of the wild pokemon with a refrained strength. The pumpkaboo stumbles back at the impact, but it’s quick to retaliate with a shadow sneak; a mass of shadow abruptly clinging onto the body of her marowak.

However, he is quick with his own actions and with another bone rush, he moves to subdue the pumpkaboo; bone briefly pressing the weakened ghost type in place– he is aware of her intentions, more so, when a poke ball gently collides into the pumpkaboo.

› capture attempt on pumpkaboo.

@dean