4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
ULTRA DESERT: GC
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 4:30:28 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
01 use the ability "chlorophyll" or "solar power".

04 involve the thirst or the sweltering heat as an obstacle.

33 encounter glyphic instructions that pertain to a ritual (method up to your discretion) that reverses a curse/summons the violent spirit of an INCARNATE FORME LANDORUS that has been displaced here.

34 encounter a gargantuan desert fruit that is edible and is used by wild buzzwole to feed from.

43 encounter a THERIAN FORME LANDORUS that seems to have been planeshifted here by accident or intentionally. the pokemon seems to have been abandoned here and is clearly aggressive. with no soil, the pokemon can not create fertile lands— and it will take its frustration out on you before fleeing.
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 4:31:23 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianbrosia cian"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"you know, i have to admit."[break][break]

the voice in his head that sounds an awful lot like sane cian is telling him to shut up. if only it was louder, then maybe it might have stood a chance against unmedicated cian.[break][break]

"i didn't think you ever wanted to see me again. not that i'm complaining, it's just interesting, that's all."[break][break]

after a quick shrug of his shoulder, he turns to gesture out at the vasteness of the beige realm. his little sunflora does the same gesture only far more elegant due to its solar power.[break][break]

"it's almost as interesting as the wonders of ultra desert! is this your first time here?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-leftovers"] i'm unmedicated

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ciada day

[newclass=".cian"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cianbrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .cianbrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .cianbrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .cianbrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .cianbrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .cianbrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .cianbrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .cianbrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .cianbrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .cianbrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .cianbrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .cianbrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cianbrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".cianbrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .cianbrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .cianbrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cianbrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .cianbrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cianbrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .cianbrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 4:46:03 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb giada"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i tried to be good [break] am i no good?

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

she blinks, head tilting slightly to the left.

[break][break]

"interesting? why'd you think that?"

[break][break]

is he, like, okay?

[break][break]

truthfully, she hadn't expected it either since... well, everything promptly went to shit. it makes her a little nervous now, if she stops to think about it, but he shifts subjects enough that she can shove everything back down.

[break][break]

"yeah, first time."

[break][break]

she flashes a small, almost pleasant smile despite the heat.

[break][break]

"is it always this hot here?"

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".giada"]--accent: #e4a396!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 5:52:35 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"i half-expected you to ice me out completely. i think the young kids call it ghosting."[break][break]

he may pretend like he doesn't know any better but he is no stranger (ghost?) to the immature act, and though he can blame his self-dianogsed avoidant nature, most of the time it's due to his selfishness.[break][break]

"i'm glad you didn't, though."[break][break]

the smile he offers her is reminiscent of their past, similar in kind but slightly different.[break][break]

taking out a bottle of water, he tosses it over to her before nodding.[break][break]

"super hot and it only gets worse the longer we're here. so, drink up."[break][break]

he walks up to a nearby plant and reaches down to pluck off a round fruit. he cracks it open, twists it, then offers her a piece of what he assumes to be ultra watermelon.[break][break]

"alternatively, try this. it helps with hydration."

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ciada day

[newclass=".cianbrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .cianbrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .cianbrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .cianbrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .cianbrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .cianbrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .cianbrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .cianbrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .cianbrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .cianbrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .cianbrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .cianbrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cianbrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".cianbrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .cianbrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .cianbrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cianbrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .cianbrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cianbrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .cianbrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 4:25:47 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"oh, um," she flounders when it's brought to the forefront. the awkwardness persists even in this odd, dimensional place, because she wanted to ice him out... forget he ever existed and shuffle on with whatever semblance of a life she had left, but it proved difficult. "things just don't work out sometimes, but ghosting probably wouldn't help."

[break][break]

he tosses a water bottle, then, and she shifts to catch it. the bottle teeters against her fingers, fumbling in the air, before she manages to right it and maintain the hold.

[break][break]

"thanks."

[break][break]

the watermelon, however, is eyed with caution when presented.

[break][break]

"are you sure that's safe?"

[break][break]

even if she's dying of thirst, she wouldn't necessarily trust all that...

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 3:43:56 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"you don't trust me?"[break][break]

forcing a pretend scoff out, he takes a bite out of the offered piece of ultra watermelon, its red and yellow flesh smearing the corner of his lips, before offering it back to her.[break][break]

he chews, chews, chews, and swallows.[break][break]

"see? still alive and well, kinda."[break][break]

in truth, him messing around with the fruit is actually his way of luring the therian forme landorus to them. he's encountered it twice, maybe thrice before, and every time has ended as poorly as the last.[break][break]

this time will be different.[break][break]

"wait, do you feel that?"[break][break]

he asks, smirking as though he hadn't planned this whole thing. he turns to the side and points.[break][break]

"look! something's approaching."

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ciada day

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 4:33:42 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

even after he bites into the odd fruit, chewing and chewing and chewing, she still regards it with some wariness. perhaps it's simply because of him or awkwardness or just that he could very well poison her here and no one would know a damn thing...

[break][break]

"for now."

[break][break]

cynical, she notes with a mild scrunch of her nose before taking the offered fruit.

[break][break]

she doesn't get a chance to bite it - thankfully - when he turns, notes something is coming, and his lips spread into the ghost of a smirk tinged with berry juice. she frowns.

[break][break]

"what?"

[break][break]

her body tenses and she shifts to turn, to take a step or two back, to tuck herself into the edges of his shadow for safe keeping.

[break][break]

"what the hell is that?"

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 5:17:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"that, my dear giada, is landorus."[break][break]

aptly named, the legendary bounds across the sand almost effortlessly, each step as light as a feather. not once does it ever sink into the sand like one might expect it to.[break][break]

his lips spread into a wide grin as it approaches.[break][break]

"lando! good to see you again."[break][break]

knowing better this time, cian doesn't wait before throwing a piece of his ultra watermelon at it. he quickly steps back and away, extending his arm out for giada to pull her with him.[break][break]

"every time i've encountered it, it's always lashed out at me for whatever reason. i think it's upset and lost and just wants to go home."[break][break]

and as they back up, they enter the shadow of an obelisk towering out of the sand. on it are glyphic instructions he's familiar with as well.[break][break]

"any ideas how we can lure it home?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ciada day

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 3:35:06 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she blinks owlishly at the creature as it seemingly appears out of thin air. for a moment, she blames it on the sweltering heat.

[break][break]

at least, until it gets closer, gliding across sand, and he calls it by some nickname she suspects might've been made up on the spot.

[break][break]

her nose scrunches when he tosses the watermelon toward it.

[break][break]

"you're on a first name basis already?"

[break][break]

his arm shifts to grab her, to pull her back with him. she moves willingly, backpedaling to keep a distance from the landorus. somewhere in her body, anxiety spikes slightly the longer she stares at it.

[break][break]

"how many times have you seen this thing?"

[break][break]

shadows paint her hair a darker shade of red and her head turns toward him, a look of trepidation rising quickly.

[break][break]

"have you tried trapping or capturing it?"

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 9:10:48 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"of course. you know it doesn't take me very long to connect with people. i have an insane charisma score."[break][break]

for as close as he claims to be with the landorus, it's evident that it pays them no mind nor care, its focus remaining on the sacrificial fruit that bleeds out into the sand.[break][break]

"at least twice, maybe thrice, but my memory's really bad."[break][break]

he blames it on the heat.[break][break]

"not yet. i think i'm only going to get one shot so i wanted to bribe it as much as possible before then."[break][break]

and just as quickly as it had arrived, the landorus starts to make its departure.[break][break]

"there's some crazy shit in this desert, i swear. this tower thing for example," he turns to point at the obelisk right behind them, "this can summon a spirit, but we'll try that out next time."

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ciada day

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 3:40:59 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

despite his attempts to butter up the landorus, it doesn't seem to pay much heed to either of them.

[break][break]

personally, though, she's just grateful it's not attacking...

[break][break]

"an insane charisma score?"

[break][break]

her expression, like her tone, borders on incredulous.

[break][break]

"how many times have you bribed it?"

[break][break]

has he been throwing fruit at it over and over until he manages to win its attention? she can relate, maybe, but it leaves in the end and she finds further reason to.

[break][break]

he gestures to the obelisk, then, and her eye slides toward the stone pillar.

[break][break]

"um, what kind of spirit?"

[break][break]

a blink follows before her voice returns, smaller now than before.

[break][break]

"does it require a sacrifice or something?"

[break][break]

is that her role in all of this?

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 11:29:24 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"three times so far, i think, but definitely not enough."[break][break]

he's unsure how many times it'll require for him to win landorus' paw but he'll keep coming back until he does. or at least until someone else claims it, in which case he'd be happy to be its godparent instead.[break][break]

"no, of course not. i'd never do that to you, gia."[break][break]

he blinks, both confused and amused as he looks at her.[break][break]

"do i seem like that kind of person?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ciada day

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times