awards
136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
homecoming [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 0:55:10 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
she spent so many days locked up. beaten, abused, forced to cooperate with strangers lest she die. her entire body aches as if it's become one big bruise. her ribs are likely broken, and have been for some time, and now her hands bleed sluggishly through the makeshift bandages she wrapped around them. when she is teleported, rest is all she can think of, and so... she ends up on her own front doorstep, still wearing her mask and the tattered prison clothes she's worn for her entire internment.

in reality, it's only been two days. two days is long enough without hearing from maki, according to her family, as she always keeps her appointments. the yukimura matriarch requested that her brother check up on her, and the timing just so happens...

...well, maki sort of falls directly into him. it's not her fault the trip through space got a bit bumpy.

close tab

played by

cherry

he/they
january 3
mauville city, hoenn
(closeted) gay
gay loser
grunt
blueprint & facade
awards
2 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry2
seiichi yukimura
homecoming [m]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 0:37:33 GMT
seiichi yukimura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seiichi"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

homecoming

to seiichi, two days would have been nothing. hoenn is a big place, and there's so much to do- some part of him would like to claim that maki's just gotten caught up in things. the other part of him knows just as well as the rest of his family that she'd never do such a thing, and he can see why they'd want someone to look for her. if they don't protect their own, after all, then who will?
[break][break]
which is why he only grumbles and complains a little when they finally ask him before he gives in.
[break][break]
the travel there is easy enough- this time- but he isn't expecting to see the shape maki is actually in. she's bleeding, and her clothes are torn, and she looks exhausted when she practically falls into him. he reaches out to half-steady her, torn between some form of concern and being unsure of what to do, and says the first thing that comes to mind-
[break][break]
"you look like you've been hit by a bus."

[attr="class","seiichiooc"]

NOTES

sorry for the late reply!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.seiichi]--accent:#9b6deb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seiichi]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seiichi .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
i'm staying numb to my feelings, dodge 'em like novocaine
awards
136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
homecoming [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 0:50:45 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","widecurve"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","charicon"]
it takes a second for it to sink in that of all the people she might have encountered here, it would be her fool of an older brother. or, well, normally that's what she'd think of it, but right now relief is washing over her because there's someone familiar here, someone safe and... well, yes, he could be irritating, but he's still family. she realizes that most of all, that's what she needed during her internment. a reason, someone she was doing it for, not just herself on her lonesome.[break][break]

maki files that away to unpack later, like everything else she's experienced recently. "...ogre," she corrects him. "not a bus." she stops leaning on him, and staggers toward the door. she doesn't have the key. where's the damn key...? growling in frustration at being kept from her own home, and knowing she wasn't thoughtless enough to leave a spare under the welcome mat... she lifts a foot and slams it into the door. slam. slam. sweat rolls down her forehead as she kicks it, hard, each kick reigniting the flames in her breast indicative of extensive damage to her ribs.[break][break]

this, of course, does not work. seiichi has probably never seen her so disheveled. she clutches her chest and groans, looking back at him, giving up on breaking the door down in her current condition. "...call dr. igarashi," she tells him, referring to their "family doctor" who has always treated her on the sly. "no... no hospital. i can't... no one can know i was there."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]once again, i have a foolish nightmare.[break]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".widecurve"]--accent:#ffffff; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .charicon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/tmb1MV8/maki-icon-18.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote b, .widecurve blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom b, .widecurve .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP