sunny.html

rose
she/her
june 15th
kanto
pansexual
weapon manufacturer
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rosemary
Rosemary Lovelace
the mask of infinity | m
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 1:52:10 GMT
Rosemary Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosemary"]
[attr="class","body"]

the tree nursery is quiet as the sun begins to dip below the horizon, casting long shadows between the rows of carefully tended plants. rosemary—rose to most—moves through the small, cozy space with practiced ease, her hands dirty from a day spent among the greenery. she hums softly to herself, the melody mingling with the rustle of leaves as she methodically waters the last of the seedlings.[break][break]

the scent of fresh soil and blooming flowers fill the air, a stark contrast to the cold, metallic smell that often clung to her clothes after a day at the factory. here, she feels at peace. here, she could almost forget the weight of her father’s expectations and the looming task of sealing deals with men whose intentions she didn’t want to ponder too deeply.[break][break]

she glances at the clock on the wall—a simple, round thing with a ticking second hand that always seemed to move too slowly—and realizes it is about time to close up. the nursery was supposed to have closed an hour ago, but she’d lingered, as she often did, not wanting to return to her empty apartment and the stack of paperwork waiting for her. nonetheless, it is a duty she must complete. her only resistance is a small, tiny sigh as she begins to busy herself with the closing checklist.[break][break]

as the woman is replacing a terracotta pot on a high shelf, the bell over the door's soft chime interrupts the quiet, and she startles without meaning to, losing grip of the pot. it shatters onto the floor with a loud, clangorous sound, and rosemary frowns at the shards crowded around her boots. this must be the third time in a month she's broken a planter. her boss will kill her.[break][break]

even worse, nobody is supposed to be in the shop. it's nearly an hour past closing. who could possibly be lingering at this hour?[break][break]

rosemary fumbles for a nearby broom, her figure obscured by rows of shelves lined with gardening materials. "i'm so sorry, but we're closed for the evening. if you could come back tomorrow, i'd be happy to help you then!" she calls towards the stranger, too focused on cleaning up the broken planter to bother glancing at the visitor.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".rosemary"]--accent:#e2b6c8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
the mask of infinity | m
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 1:35:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

It'd hardly been a challenge to sneak in. The worker was occupied, and didn't really have the best situational awareness. But she was nice enough. Not what he had in mind when he pulled recruits, but she was worth her weight in connections and they had plenty of background investors. So he moves around the rows of saplings in silence before realizing he could float. So, he does. [break][break]

Neon takes off delicately, tiny vestigial wings flapping despite holding no power in his flight. He peeks over the baby trees and grins, the LED face plate imitating his expression. "Howdy!" he greeted, resting on his stomach mid air and propping up his cheek with his fist. [break][break]

"Unfortunately, kinda busy tomorrow. We gotta talk toDAY. Or well, tonight." he said as he watched the pinkette clean. "No worries, no rush. But I think you'll like what I have to saaay~" he added with his electronic, sing song voice to try to CHANGE her mind.
[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| mission prompt: recruitment act i | 6th anni prompt - change [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

sunny.html

rose
she/her
june 15th
kanto
pansexual
weapon manufacturer
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rosemary
Rosemary Lovelace
the mask of infinity | m
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 3:36:53 GMT
Rosemary Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosemary"]
[attr="class","body"]

rosemary startles at the sudden voice, unfamiliar and tinged with something that sets her nerves on edge. she turns, still clutching the broom in one hand, and finds herself staring at a floating... something. it takes her a moment to process what she's seeing—an unfamiliar human being with vestigial wings and a face lit by LEDs, grinning at her in a way that she finds difficult to interpret.[break][break]

"i—excuse me, but who are you?" she asks while clutching the broom handle closer to her chest, trying to keep her voice level despite the rapid beat of her heart. she hasn't dealt with such strange people all too often, but she knows better than to trust anybody who would prefer to put forward a false visage rather than a natural one.[break][break]

"what do you want to talk about that can't wait until tomorrow?" she adds, resuming her cleaning in an attempt to hide the rising anxiety in her chest. her eyes dart to the door and back to the stranger, considering her chances of making a quick escape. "certainly it's not about me specifically."[break][break]

even as she speaks, rosemary knows she's not going anywhere. not while he's floating like that. not when she's the only one here. there's an uneasy feeling in her gut that this isn't just a simple conversation, but she does her best to feign ignorance as she scoops the last of the broken pot into the dustpan and rises, keeping a safe distance between them. she hopes, desperately, that this brief contact shall not end in bloodshed.

[break][break]

NOTES

- bingo: contact

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".rosemary"]--accent:#e2b6c8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven