sunny.html

rose
she/her
june 15th
kanto
pansexual
weapon manufacturer
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rosemary
Rosemary Lovelace
the wall of poetry | open m
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 5:08:51 GMT
Rosemary Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosemary"]
[attr="class","body"]

the rays of the afternoon sun dance through the large windows of the tree nursery, enveloping the rows of potted plants and blooming flowers in a soft, golden glow. today, rosemary had made up her mind to conquer the towering stack of old boxes tucked away in the back room - a treasure trove brimming with neglected tools, outdated supplies, and a handful of curious trinkets she had been meaning to sift through for what seemed like an eternity.[break][break]

gently, she sweeps a stray lock of petal pink hair behind her ear, the weight of the task ahead already weighing heavily on her confidence. summoning all her courage, she lifts a heavy box, awkwardly cradling it in her arms as she navigates through the nursery’s cramped hallways and aisles.[break][break]

as she approaches the front of the nursery, the box begins to slip from her grasp. "no, no, no—" she mutters, trying to adjust her hold, but it is too late. the box tumbles from her hands, and she winces as she hears the unmistakable sound of glass shattering.[break][break]

rosemary humbly descends to the ground, her heart heavy with sorrow as she gazes upon the fragments of a once magnificent terrarium scattered along the floor. her fingers quiver as she begins the daunting task of picking up the shattered pieces, cursing herself for her recklessness. as she is engrossed in her penitent duties, a gentle chime resonates throughout the room, announcing the arrival of an unexpected visitor.[break][break]

she looks up, cheeks flushed with embarrassment, ready to explain the mess. "i’m so sorry," she calls out, "i’ll be with you in just a moment…"[break][break]

her finger slips too close to a shard, and pain blossoms in her palm as the glass cuts her. “ow!” she chirps as blood drips to the floor.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- spring cleaning

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".rosemary"]--accent:#e2b6c8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
794 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 18:19:04 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena had few hobbies. This was the nature of a woman who spent all of her time researching or contributing to some type of Rocket project. Even her rest wasn't restful, as it fed back into her dream research. [break][break]

This also meant her skillset was built taller than it was wide. In other words, the plants in her house kept dying. [break][break]

She had claimed countless victims, but she still wanted a small blooming Rowap. The colors were pleasant, and the berries were delicious. Hers always died shortly after sprouting from a seed, so she had taken to buying them further along in growth. Of course, those also died, and so she was on her monthly pilgrimage to replace it. [break][break]

Ameena was content enough to wait for the shopkeeper given the gorgeous array of plants she had lined the room with, but the shattering of glass interrupted her serenity. "Lou can help with that," Ameena offered without lifting a finger. Her companion, the perfect posture Lucario, stalked over and offered, first, a healing pulse for her cut. Then, tentatively, he moved to grab shards.[break][break]

"Dangerous times we live in," she commented with a faux grim tone. The coming war hung over them like a guillotine, but the macabre was a source of amusement for some veterans like herself.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – Baby Rowap:  [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

sunny.html

rose
she/her
june 15th
kanto
pansexual
weapon manufacturer
grunt
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rosemary
Rosemary Lovelace
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 1:52:40 GMT
Rosemary Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

rosemary is lucky that she's made a fool of herself in front of somebody kind enough to offer a hand instead of a fist. the shopkeep watches with rapt attention as the once torn skin of her fingertip is knit together by divine touch, wrought upon her by the customer's lucario. a tall woman with a worn face and eyes with such intensity that rosemary's stomach ends up doing a front flip inside of her. she averts her eyes and swallows thickly.[break][break]

"thank you for the help," she manages, directed both towards the lucario, who is now assisting in cleanup, and the unknown customer. rosemary quickly busies herself with a broom and a dustpan in search of ridding herself of her failure's evidence, and the glass makes soft sounds against the store's linoleum floor tiles as she sweeps it all into the dustpan.[break][break]

rosemary moves to dispose the remains of the terrarium into the trash, but ameena's observation gives her pause.[break][break]

she runs her bottom lip beneath her teeth, an unconscious habit brought to life by mention of the war. it is her whole reason for being in hoenn. unrest breeds business. people come and go. their love raises castles, like sootopolis, and it razes cities to the ground, like petalburg. for everu war, there are hawkers on the sidelines. shame blooms like a wretched flower in rosemary's chest as she dumps the glass shards in her dustpan into a trash bin. she had thought the nursery could help her escape thoughts of such conflict, and yet it still finds her.[break][break]

"i guess so," rosemary murmurs as she turns back to ameena, forcing a smile to her face kicking and screaming. "i am glad people still care about shops like these in such times."[break][break]

rosemary's head tilts, her idle fingertips play with the hem of her apron. "were you looking for something specific?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".rosemary b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
794 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 15:44:55 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The other woman takes things in stride, all things considered. Ameena finds her interesting, but Hoenn's filled with interesting characters. "I need a Rowap," she finally says, looking at the various offerings of the shop rather than at the woman herself. "One that is a bit along in its life cycle; seeds tend to disagree with me." [break][break]

A sapling, an adolescent. She liked their early stages, but she might have to start settling for grown ones if she couldn't find them early. Her uncanny ability to kill sprouting seeds disrupted the vision she held for the plants. [break][break]

"But I must ask," she adds, offering the woman her undivided attention, "if you recommend terrariums. I have negative space to fill." Her house didn't look lived-in. It largely wasn't. She'd brought a secretary there and gotten the feedback that it looked too sterile, too clinical. It would damage her civilian ID if it looked like it was actively on the housing market rather than the lavish home of a CEO. [break][break]

"I have not seen the appeal of self-contained ecosystems, but the glasswork is pretty." The geometric shapes were easy on the eyes. The store had a decent inventory for the logistical problems surrounding the region. She wondered if it could survive a period of purse-clutching and penny-counting, should the war drain the resources of the public drastically.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

sunny.html

rose
she/her
june 15th
kanto
pansexual
weapon manufacturer
grunt
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rosemary
Rosemary Lovelace
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 1:05:07 GMT
Rosemary Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

as the conversation returns to the topic of plants, rosemary's smile brightens considerably, finally back on solid ground. seeds may not agree with ameena, but nowadays, rosemary often finds them to be her only true companions.[break][break]

"a rowap is no problem. we've got a few that should be just right," she says, gesturing towards a section of the nursery where the plants in question were thriving. just as she's about to move to go pick a suitable one for the woman, the next question gives rosemary considerable pause, if only to quell the sudden excitement that lurches up through her throat like a monster.[break][break]

"terrariums are really great if you love the look plants bring to a space but don't feel confident with taking care of them," rosemary chirps, turning fully back to ameena. "once you seal it, you never have to open it up again, not even to water it. the terrarium creates a little micro-climate that allows them to water themselves once you introduce some water when building it."[break][break]

she tilts her head slightly, her eyes drifting to the now-empty space where the terrarium had been. "if you're interested, i could help you put one together. something simple but elegant, maybe with a mix of succulents or ferns? they’re quite forgiving."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven