sunny.html

rose
she/her
june 15th
kanto
pansexual
weapon manufacturer
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rosemary
Rosemary Lovelace
the illogic of the fantasy | open
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 5:13:55 GMT
Rosemary Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosemary"]
[attr="class","body"]

as the sun begins its descent, rosemary meticulously arranges the final crates into the trunk of her car. the journey from the factory had been uneventful, but she could finally see the end in sight - a peaceful evening at home. however, as she turns onto a serene side street, her car suddenly jolts and the familiar thump-thump-thump of a flat tire echoes through the quiet air.[break][break]

a wave of despair washes over her as she pulls off to the side of the winding road, lamenting her misfortune. with a heavy heart, she steps out of the car to survey the damage, already aware of what she would discover - a fully deflated tire and a long road ahead.[break][break]

with a quick look over her shoulder, she feels the thumping of her heart in her chest. the trunk holds an arsenal of guns and tools, each carefully arranged in crates. although it is all purely for business purposes, she dreads the risk of someone misinterpreting the situation if they pull over to offer assistance.[break][break]

even worse, she doesn’t have the tools to even begin thinking about changing the tire. burying her face in her waiting hands, rosemary groans aloud. just her luck!

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".rosemary"]--accent:#e2b6c8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
Somebody in this world is glad you were born... never forget that.
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 16:03:55 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
The subtle whistling captures her attention, but it’s the telltale sound of a car jolting to a halt not that far behind her that makes her turn. Out of cautiousness at first, but then out of curiosity as a young woman exits the car and looks at her tires almost dreadingly. A bit lost, even.

[break][break]
Enough for the Rocket to whistle her Mightyena back to her side and walk over to the young woman and her car. ”Apologies for the interruption,” ”But it looks like you’re fresh out of luck right there.” Calliope regards the flat tire with curiosity. If the damage is minimal she might be able to salvage the tire. She squats down beside it to have a better look.

[break][break]
Turns out it isn’t even a small hole either. A slash runs along the length of the tire, the culprit a piece of stray metal still heavily lodged within the disfigured rubber. She clicks her tongue and shakes her head. ”That tire’s doomed,” she rises again, looking at the woman in question, who -now she’s a little bit closer- looks a whole lot familiar.

[break][break]
Familiar as in “seen her in the hallways and on some weapon propaganda”-familiar. Know the face, and the name that comes with it. Not the person behind it. Yet.

[break][break]
”Miss Lovelace, right?” she cocks her head a little, clear blues looking at her questioningly. ”Do you know how to change a tire?”

[break][break]

+ | Social[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

rose
she/her
june 15th
kanto
pansexual
weapon manufacturer
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rosemary
Rosemary Lovelace
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:09:33 GMT
Rosemary Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosemary"]
[attr="class","body"]

rosemary’s heart skips a beat as she hears the approaching footsteps, her mind racing with all of the consequences that could arise from this moment. when the woman speaks, her tone is unexpectedly calm and disarming, but the mention of lovelace catches rosemary off guard.[break][break]

rosemary’s eyes widen slightly as she takes in the sight of the woman before her—a face she struggles to recognize, accompanied by a mightyena that exudes an air of quiet strength. for a moment, rosemary is at a loss for words, her usual composure shaken by the sudden appearance of such a lady.[break][break]

"no, i—" she begins, her voice tinged with embarrassment. "i don't. not really, at least." she runs a hand through her hair, trying to regain some semblance of calm. "i didn’t expect this to happen, and i don’t have the tools with me either. it’s… been a long day."[break][break]

her gaze shifts to the tire, then back to calliope. "i’d be grateful for any help you can offer," she admits, her voice softening as she tries to push down the rising anxiety about the contents of her trunk. “i think i have a tire somewhere back here.”[break][break]

the woman pops the trunk of the car. within lies around ten military-grade rifles, all gleaming in black chrome in the dying sunlight, exquisitely constructed, almost perfect to the untrained eye. rosemary hopes that she can hide the quiet panic written across her face by adjusting a few straps on the floor of the trunk in search of the tire she’s certain is around there… somewhere.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".rosemary"]--accent:#e2b6c8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rosemary .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven