Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"All pokemon do die, but that doesn't mean that people should be allowed to kill them as they please." That is what separates their view of the world. "Because they think a god doesn't belong in our world. Because they would hate what those beings represent. There are those who seek to kill Arceus."[break][break]

She wonders if the DRK Triad is just at times.[break][break]

"There is no way to remove the powers. But there should be ways to prevent it from spreading any further. The phenomenon isn't affecting just us, after all." More so than just a regional conflict, or a fight between what is allegedly 'good' and 'evil'. "Our world is apparently destined to be the end of all other worlds. Because of all the anomalies we have. If it were gods that decided this fate for us, don't you think it's cruel?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mechanical kingdom
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]hoenn
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
Upon the Kingdom Steps [m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 18:02:35 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiko11base"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]The adventure into a place that seemed holy and sacred to Almighty Sinnoh was turning from a temple into a tomb. She couldn't make heads or tails of the new reality painted before her. How could Hoenn be this monstrosity? [break][break]

Our world is apparently destined to be the end of all other worlds.[break][break]

"What does that mean? What does it mean?" She was closer to hysterics now. And could it be the decision of anyone to make that true, god or human or legendary? Who would pick that fate for their world if it was even possible? "That doesn't make any sense. Why would you lie about that?" Panic. Panic. Panic. She knew Hoenn was capital S Strange but there's no way the explanation for it was that this was a path of destruction the entire world was set on. She didn't sign up to be a part of it.

[break][break] [break]
[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.keiko11base]font:12px roboto;--accent:#fd85e0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,209 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 18:15:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]She really should watch her tongue.[break][break]

You're breaking her.[break][break]

She's already made her break. One otherworldly revelation into another, all that ultimately leads to an existential crisis.[break][break]

"It isn't a lie."[break][break]

There is nothing a child would gain out of saying absurd things like this. The adults around her would echo the same sentiments, except perhaps, hold a lot more extreme views of how to deal with the situation.[break][break]

She stops in her tracks, one hand reaching out to grasp Keiko's. Still, this is her mistake and she must find a way to rectify it. Panic ebbs with a flutter of pink, golden gaze readily contesting the gleam of the cracked ruby on their forehead.[break][break]

"I'm sorry." To both the young lady and the sprite that has to clean up her mess. "It's... a lot to take in. But there's still time for us to change this."[break][break]

Or at least, she prays there is.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]ruby
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 18:30:55 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Keiko isn't sure what to make of it - having a child comfort her while she's losing her grip on reality. It's a secondary concern, stuffed underneath the headline: HOENN IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING. [break][break]

Eris takes her hand, and something appears before them. Distinctly, Keiko knows this must be a special pokemon, one that operates in some sort of domain like the other legendary pokemon. She is speechless even as the animal panic in her chest is forcefully calmed by it. How, she doesn't know, but it works. Her breathing slows. Still, her mind turns over it isn't a lie, it isn't a lie, it isn't a lie.[break][break]

The real saving grace is that Eris offers a sapling of optimism. Time to change things, yes, Keiko can cling to that readily. She's captivated by the sprite's gaze, mesmerized by the way it seems to see her in a way nothing else has. She maintains eye contact with it as she asks, "how can we change things?" Her new mission is unfolding before her very eyes. Her purpose is greater than being a wartime courier, than transporting intel and medicine and ammunition: she's going to help correct the path of destruction their entire reality is barreling towards.

[break][break] [break]
[break]

[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,209 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 5:36:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"That, I do not know." She is a child saddled with the weight of knowing far too much, but this is a question that has not revealed its answer. "We tempt fate every time we play with things that defy the natural order. They say it brings us closer and closer to Arceus."[break][break]

Mesprit is awfully silent for how serious the topic is, or how deeply entrenched they are with the mythology of the world. Instead they coo at Isolde, chirruping and clapping as the Magearna curtseys in return.[break][break]

"You are right that we cannot stop the phenomenon from spreading." Far too many people have been exposed to it, and will continue to research and utilise it. All to ensure they keep a wildcard up their own sleeves with the advent of war. She too, has become far too tainted by the unnatural to turn back, and she suspects that it will only get worse for her.[break][break]

"My guess would be that we need to stop those who would seek to abuse this."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]wildcard
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 15:15:34 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]With a calmer mind, the problem seemed more immediately manageable, even though it couldn't possibly be. The sky was falling. But they had time to fix things. It wasn't over until it was over. She didn't know what to make of the idea that they were being brought closer to Arceus - in a bad way? Like they were approaching some divine punishment? Some judgement? [break][break]

She couldn't focus on that part. They needed to take down the people who want to abuse the unusual phenomenon... "Okay, okay. I can help with that effort, at least. Is this what the League is facing behind closed doors?" They'd done a decent enough job of keeping the harsh reality of the threats facing the region at bay - the public only knew League vs Rocket for the most part. [break][break]

She didn't know who to reach out to first to get involved with the deeper parts of it, but she would get there. "Sorry for freaking out."

[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,209 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 7:49:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"I don't know if it is. The League have to use whatever they can get their hands on if they want to stay on equal footing with Rocket." How they use it and what they use it for is kept from her. Good, considering that she wouldn't want to know any more dark secrets regarding this crumbling organisation.[break][break]

"Don't worry about freaking out. It means you're normal, in a good way." Those are some words she'd never thought she'd be saying in that particular way. "The fact that you're able to understand just how crazy all of this sounds means that we haven't all lost touch with reality just yet."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 15:01:04 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Eris wasn't half bad at comforting now, but she wondered how much of her current state was still attributable to the sprite. "I hope normal is enough in a world like ours," she said with a lighter tone than the sentiment deserved. "And I take it that pokemon like this," she gestured to the sprite, "are the ones trying to help protect our world?"[break][break]

She still wasn't sure what to make about legendary pokemon getting involved in their politics, but she supposed it was necessary to take allies wherever they could get them. "I wonder if the Council has considered alerting the world to what's going on here, like an 'all hands on deck' situation, but I guess it would also cause mass panic." What a difficult balance. [break][break]

"Are you interested in this kingdom because it might fit into this larger picture?" She wanted to see it over multiple expeditions, to see if she could find any totems of Almighty Sinnoh, but she would give herself a break for a while, if only to prepare herself mentally for all that she might find here.

[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,209 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 15:24:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]A deep breath, and a frown graces her lips.[break][break]

"I don't actually know what Mesprit's deal is."[break][break]

Why the pixie chose her, why they have continued to stick around. Part of her wonders if she will ever get any answers, or whether she will remain blind to the greater plan till the very end.[break][break]

"But no. I'm interested in this kingdom because I've made a promise with someone, and I intend to keep it."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 15:52:22 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Mespirit, she stored away. The answer absolutely did not inspire confidence, but she genuinely appreciated the honesty. That, and she didn't think something malicious would tie itself to Eris who clearly wanted to do good. [break][break]

And she was sympathetic to the power of a promise. She knew your word was your bond, and if you weren't worth your word, you weren't worth anything at all. "Okay. Let's keep that promise, yeah? What can I do to help?" She was still no mechanical engineer, but she knew her way around older clocks since they were precious in Celestic Town.

[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,209 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 16:15:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]One discussion on religion, a heavy revelation, and a teensy bit of divine intervention. Before she realises it, they're all the way back to the beginning of their conversation.[break][break]

"We're already on the way to do what we need to do. Scavenging for parts." She nods, barely batting an eye at how Mesprit tugs at her backpack and wriggles their way in. With Keiko now much calmer, she takes the lead out of the alleyways and towards what looks like an old warehouse. One look is all it takes to piece things together, rust lining the walls and mechanical pieces strewn all about.[break][break]

"For now, we needa pick out what's still usable and what ain't."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region