she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
Upon the Kingdom Steps [m]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 16:42:31 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiko11base"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Keiko's knowledge of ultra space was limited, but she had reached out to some Ranger contacts thanks to Ollie's suggestion she get involved, and she had learned enough to want to venture to one. The Mechanical Kingdom held the motif of time, which she felt was important. Almighty Sinnoh might have put her on this path in order to learn something of Her wisdom. [break][break]

Getting to visit with someone familiar with the land was all the better. The two of them moved through the spatial rift. Standing in the Mechanical Kingdom, she was awed by all she saw. And, admittedly, a little overwhelmed. "Where do we go from here?"

[break][break] [break]
[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.keiko11base]font:12px roboto;--accent:#fd85e0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 9:04:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Well... it all depends what ya wanna do here." Eris cocks her head, gently readjusting the layers of bandages around her arms. "Most times I come here to map the kingdom out. Attempt to dig around for clues of what happened to it."[break][break]

It's a fascinating place after all. A land wholly occupied and maintained by clockwork. Not to mention the way her heart aches for the knight searching for his lost princess. One that she assumes has to look like the Magearna that holds her hand down this street, cooing when their gazes meet.[break][break]

"Today, we're gonna go scavenging to fix a tower."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mechanical kingdom
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 14:42:53 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]What did she want to do here? "This place is all about time. I think it's somewhere special to Almighty Sinnoh, so I want to learn more." Discovery was a good goal, she thought. There was so much ground to cover. [break][break]

"Scavenging... gears?" Her family collected old clocks, but they were hard to find since everyone in Celestic Town kept those kinds of things near and dear. Many were heirlooms. That said, she was no expert in repairing them. "Does your companion know how to find them?" The pokemon looked native to this land, though Keiko didn't know its name.

[break][break] [break]
[break]

[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 2:50:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Special to Sinnoh? Oh, you mean because Dialga created this rift? Or because it's just... time?"" The region's name comes out a little strained, but it is quickly brushed over by the rest of her words.[break][break]

How awkward is it that she has supposedly been 'chosen' by one of Sinnoh's own legends? Thank goodness they aren't around to sense the sudden flutter of anxiety in her chest. And it probably would've been a lot harder to keep a straight face.[break][break]

"Oh, she does. But it's actually a lot easier to find gears here than it is outside the rift." That much would be evident the more time you spent here. "Almost everything runs off steam and gears. So there are a few depots that just have a whole bunch of stuff to repair them with."[break][break]

Especially since she's mapped the place out and marked where said depots are. Her stride is confident, leading them through a maze of crooked buildings and winding alleys.[break][break]

"She's called Isolde. She's a Magearna, if you were wondering."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 15:16:20 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Eris' questions were good guesses, but she supposed it was a little of both. This place was accessible through a spatial rift and time might operate differently here. Minimally, time was the focus, like it was sacred (which it was), and that wasn't a kind of worship she saw often outside of Sinnoh. Celestic Town, her home, had been especially fervent, but she hadn't seen a lick of her faith in Hoenn. [break][break]

Until this place. She was certain this was related to Almighty Sinnoh, but it might be more complicated than the overwhelming motif of time. "It's complicated," she said after thinking it through. She wasn't sure how to vocalize her thoughts. [break][break]

She waved at Isolde the Magearna. "Very cool. The gears must indicate that this place had a thoughtful architect, right? Gears require an understanding of complicated mechanics," she thought aloud as they walked through the twisting alleys, "though things become simple and automatic once it's all working. It must have been made by someone who wanted things to work perpetually." Eternally, if the gears never wore out - which would take a very long time in the first place.

[break][break] [break]
[break]

[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]\
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 15:33:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Complicated isn't an answer good enough for the likes of Eris Halla. When someone mentions something relating to history and legends, she is inclined to dig right to the bottom of it.[break][break]

"From what I've gathered about this kingdom, it's kinda a disturbing story. Apparently they were trying to figure out how to transfer human souls into mechanical creations..."[break][break]

Isolde tilts her head at the wave, as if attempting to understand what that gesture could possibly mean. And eventually she raises her hand to wave back, cooing as if attempting to greet Keiko.[break][break]

"Anyways, we've got plenty of time before we reach our destination." An invitation for her to try. "Is Sinnoh and Almighty Sinnoh different from each other?" A prompt to perhaps guide her train of thoughts.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 17:52:17 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Souls? Into things? [break][break]

Horror grips at her heart for a few moments before she calms herself. She can't imagine the monster that would try it. The monster that would think it. Disturbing the divine order of things, the creation and lifespan and erosion, by pulling out the core of life and trying to immortalize it into gears or gadgets or what-have-you was the antithesis of her belief system. This place could not, then, be holy. It must be the skeletal remains of something that had scorned Almighty Sinnoh. [break][break]

The question of theology was no unanimous decision. "Almighty Sinnoh is all. She presides over time. In Celestic Town, we are the most vocal followers of Her. That said, most of my region believes Sinnoh to be one-and-the-same, a different form of Her that continues to guide time." She frowned. "This Dialga, I believe, is simply a hand of Hers, an extension or perhaps a puppet."[break][break]

Dialga was not who she prayed to. "There are many schools of thoughts, unfortunately. The biggest divide is about what domain Almighty Sinnoh even commands, but don't let me get into that." She waved her hand dismissively. "Natural consequence to the oldest interactions with the divine being up to humans to record. People make mistakes and want to confirm their current beliefs. But I understand that the divine touch ground here often. It may very well be possible to see Her before long."

[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 0:49:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]All and presiding over time. Dialga simply being a means to their end. She tries to wrap her head around it, and comes up with only one question.[break][break]

"Is Almighty Sinnoh referring to Arceus, or what created the original one?"[break][break]

The beginning even before gods, so to speak. Her mind flits through many memories, and a passage quietly bubbling from the depths.[break][break]

"Is getting to see her a good thing?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 16:20:22 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Souls? Into things? [break][break]

Keiko was no theologian, but she felt comfort in talking about her faith. "I like to think Almighty Sinnoh and Arceus came to be at the same point in time," she explained, "but there are differing opinions. Some say that Almighty Sinnoh was Arceus' first born." She didn't think birth order had anything to do with power or domain or righteousness. Almighty Sinnoh was who she prayed to, not Arceus. [break][break]

Eris' second question brought her to a full stop. "...of course it is." She furrowed her brow, then thought about it longer. Was Eris referring to the episode of Dialga in Littleroot, the very one had told her about? "I don't know why Almighty Sinnoh would send Dialga down; perhaps Dialga is enforcement for Her faith." They looked similar, but not identical, based on the scripture. "I am unsure what happened in Littleroot building up to that appearance." [break][break]

Without a doubt, Almighty Sinnoh had Her reasons. "What is your faith, if you don't mind me asking?"

[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 2:04:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]So they are two separate entities as far as Keiko is concerned. She too will continue with this train of logic.[break][break]

"Right now, Dialga is being controlled by an interdimensional group. And that group is kind of mad because of all the weird stuff that's happening in Hoenn. They call us the Origin Point, the end of all other worlds. So they wanna kill us all, maybe before Arceus notices us or something."[break][break]

Horrifying truth to be tossed onto that reveal of what the people in the kingdom attempted to do. But telling her will probably give Eris and understanding of just what Almighty Sinnoh is about.[break][break]

As for her faith...[break][break]

"It's kinda complicated. Momma was an adventurer that chased after legends and mythos, you see? And I believe in every legend that is described out there." Knowledge, emotions and willpower. Ideals and truth. Time, space and the nothingness beyond. Life and death. "Momma tells me the original one created them all. Just like how they created the Fire, Ice and Lightning that watches over Kanto."[break][break]

Her eye sticks tight to the infrastructure around them.[break][break]

"But she was also right in telling me that gods and us people don't always think alike."[break][break]

That is why Kanto fell without them ever showing a trace.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]judgement
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 15:15:35 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]An interdimensional group... How could anyone control a god? Her understanding of the strange phenomenon where people had close relationships with legendary pokemon was more of a mutualism approach. The very concept of controlling something divine sent a chill down her spine. Why would Almighty Sinnoh allow someone to use Her hand like a tool? [break][break]

She didn't ask further questions. She felt sick to her stomach already. [break][break]

She could understand the approach Eris took to the divine. Many people favored the pantheon since these legendary pokemon had earned their status as legends; many were favored by different civilizations and reigned over different domains (or at least, seemed to), but she was not easily moved from her own faith. "I admit it's strange to think about these pokemon having human-level intelligence, or greater than. I feel uncomfortable thinking about, like, Zapdos being able to comprehend human politics."[break][break]

Worse, it being able to comprehend human politics and form an opinion on them. To act on them. "Hoenn is so different from Sinnoh. But I chose to be here to help with the war effort, so I'm in it for the long haul. We can't... the world can't survive another Kanto."

[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 15:34:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]She can see the way Keiko's expressions twist at her words. Understandably so, she can't imagine how strange it is for those who haven't yet grasped Hoenn to wrap their head around the whole bit about controlling gods. To exact judgement upon this rotten region.[break][break]

Now's probably not the time to mention how Rocket uses their gods.[break][break]

"They could. But they're not interested in the world in the same way we are." She frowns. "You're talking about literal manifestations of nature. What humans have created don't necessarily amount to much in their eyes. Our rules, our homes, our beliefs. All of it can be destroyed if they so found it displeasing."[break][break]

Same way as how they could simply withdraw from the world as long as humans did not overstep their boundaries.[break][break]

For Keiko to be here to prevent another Kanto, there is something admirable in that.[break][break]

"Hoenn is much more dangerous than Kanto ever was." She can say this with utmost confidence after having experienced it both. "Kanto never had avatars. It didn't have sygna suits, mega evolution, z-moves, terrastalisation or dynamax."[break][break]

Shadow pokemon. Toxic chained. Ultra beasts and even mythical beings like the Magearna that walks beside her.[break][break]

"Hoenn is a region that should not exist."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 16:45:22 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Sure, Hoenn has more natural energy and phenomena than any other region, and that made it inherently volatile just in terms of natural disasters, but...

"Hoenn is a region that should not exist."[break][break]

"How can you say that?" The kneejerk offense surprises Keiko herself, but she doubles down on it. "Is - do you think -?" She sputters around the concern she feels. No one should be able to say that, but she says it so easily. Keiko tends to yield to others' understanding of Hoenn because she's so new, but someone so young should not have the conviction to share such a nihilistic thought like talking about the weather. [break][break]

Keiko feels more out of depth in this conversation than in the spatial rift they're walking through. "It does exist. It's - it's part of the world! It's natural. It just, um, has a high concentration of unusual... activity. It could be the fault of the legendary beasts."

[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 16:49:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]She'd phrased it wrong, judging by the way Keiko reacts.[break][break]

"I don't mean it in the way of like, it should be destroyed. But rather, no region with this amount of dangerous powers can be considered good for the world. Especially when said power can fall in the hands of Rocket." The only part of the argument that makes her frown is the fact that she says it's natural.[break][break]

"Nothing about people being given the power to kill gods is natural."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 17:41:22 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]"Considered good for the world," she echoed breathlessly. Like, Hoenn's existence was endangering the rest of the world? All power could be used for evil in the wrong hands. But what would they do? Destroy capture capsules and make it impossible to catch pokemon since Rocket members could hurt people with them? Power could be used for good. Pokemon were restoring Sootopolis. [break][break]

(Pokemon had destroyed Sootopolis.)[break][break]

She didn't agree with deifying legendary pokemon, even if she also referred to them as gods at times - that was for the benefit of others' understanding, but she only praised the One. "All pokemon die," she refuted quietly. "There is no way to remove those powers - the mega stones and the sygna suits and the dynamax." She shrugged. "What can we do besides work towards understanding the phenomena and preventing people from getting hurt?" Almighty Sinnoh had a plan for this region. That they didn't know what it was didn't make it less purposeful.

[break][break] [break]
[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP