Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
794 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
the mad queen
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 21:00:42 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She focuses so much on sound that she forgets her primary objective: don't let go. [break][break]

That reality doesn't reach her until she feels the hard grip from the phantom storm knock her off her feet for a moment. She stumbles, then staggers, correcting herself until she can return to running. By then, a more animal panic has set in. She is rendered prey against the powerful unknown, the predator with ambiguous shape and strength and weakness. [break][break]

Instead of tugging her back, a force pushes her forward. [break][break]

It's so unexpected that she cries out, stumbles to the ground. For a moment, she blacks out. Her eyes blink open, consciousness trickling back, just in time to hear the roar.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
the mad queen
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 1:31:59 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

When opens her eyes, the mist is retreating. The howls and crying of agony sound fearful as they recoil from the monster who had inadvertently saved them.[break][break]

Black and white wings cut through the foggy landscape. There is a pulse of sudden energy, power drawing close, before a spark of red lightning crackles from it's beak. A beam of red energy shines with a twisted brilliance as it decimates the landscape in front of it. The Delusion gives one last, sickly whimper before the fog seems to still.[break][break]

Yveltal lands, sharp blue eyes scanning the landscape. It had it's back to Ameena. Lifting a wing, it pecks at a loose feather before taking back off.[break][break]

A shaky sigh of relief would sigh from just to Ameena's left when Yveltal has soared to be a speck on the distance.[break][break]

"Mother, soak my soul in kindness, find blessing in my worth." He mutters just loud enough for her to hear, a quiet prayer in this damned place.[break][break]

Another deep breath.[break][break]

"Ameena, I think we've found it." As the fog recedes, stone shows. Bodies of people and pokemon as far as the eye can see. A garden of horror, faces petrified in fear and anguished final moments.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 the hunt

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
794 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
the mad queen
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 15:10:30 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Besides the Penitentiary, this is the closest she's ever gotten to a god. Certainly, it's the closest she's gotten to one in its natural habitat. [break][break]

She's awed. [break][break]

She's also horrified, disgusted, and confused. She rises to her feet once the winged god has soared away, untrusting of herself to not garner its attention even a second earlier. But, as a speck in the sky, she sighs with relief, too, and turns to Tempest with an anxious expression. The scientist in her loves being confused, has a billion questions, and wants to document everything. But everything else inside, the veteran and the CEO and the human, have little fucking interest in this place anymore. [break][break]

"Why would it choose this for a home," she utters under her breath as she takes in the petrified garden of bodies. Countless people and pokemon had approached at their own peril. She wondered if they had come for its nest, or if this had been a battleground or otherwise popular rendezvous spot that Yveltal had later claimed as its nest.[break][break]

She takes a deep breath. She wants to ask if they can leave, now that they've found it, but she has little interest in showing her fear any further.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
the mad queen
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 4:20:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest stares off at the speck in the distance. It crosses the great space between here and yonder with steady flaps. A spire can be seen, twisted as it claws towards the sky. The nest. Or, at least, close enough. He glowers after it.[break][break]

"No idea." Tempest pushes himself back to his feet. Stares down at the broken remains that used to be a human. Half a weeping face stares up at him. It's kicked over, the staring and accusatory eye pushed into the dirt where it belongs.[break][break]

Thumb jerked at the statues around them.[break][break]

"But it made these." A fate that most likely would have been for them, too, had it seen them. "Must have some important for it to 'decorate' like this."[break][break]

He glances away, mulling it over quietly. Frowning, Tempest's face is a sharp line of tension as he works over mental plans for his approaching encounter. Arms crossed, brown eyes slowly raise to the spot of the spire where Yveltal had vanished.[break][break]

"Ameena," Temp finally says, a little more sober than before. He's not looking at her. A breath is taken, a lump in the throat swallowed. "would you do a favor for me?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 the hunt

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
794 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
the mad queen
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 20:42:50 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The petrification around them doesn't get any easier as they step through it. In fact, she feels the sick feeling in her gut churn more and more. She doesn't want to vomit around him and look weak, but the nausea builds uncomfortably. This could have been them a minute ago. She knows he's capable, and she trusts her team, but would they have survived the encounter with a vengeful god? [break][break]

Her worried internal monologue is interrupted with Temp's question, which catches her off-guard. [break][break]

She scrutinizes him for an extra second, as if he might be a hallucination conjured by the ghosts. "What can I do?"

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
the mad queen
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 20:54:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He doesn't answer her right away. A building tension in his gut is quashed, nerves forcefully smoothed over. Tempest swallows a lump in his throat.[break][break]

"I have a bad feeling about all this." He still doesn't look at . Won't allow her to see the hidden shake of his palms or the creeping fear in his eyes. "... will you make sure Cillian doesn't do something stupid if I don't come back?"[break][break]

It's a hard and heavy ask. Something that Tempest had only asked of her and . The only people he had revealed the sharp edge of this particular worry to.[break][break]

With a deep breath, Tempest steels himself once more and turns to face her. He smiles, but it is thin on his tight and worried features.[break][break]

"I think we've seen enough. Let's get the fuck out of here."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 the hunt

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
794 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
the mad queen
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 21:06:15 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Your husband doesn't trust me, she wants to say. But she holds her tongue. Temp's never asked something so delicate of her before, and she gets the impression from his discomfort that it isn't a habit of his. Furthermore, asking her to keep his husband in check as if isn't the most intimidating Rocket is simultaneously flattering and dumbfounding. [break][break]

She doesn't foresee any ability to keep him from something reckless, but she hears what Temp doesn't say. That he thinks his quest for Yveltal will have dire consequences. "I will do all in my power to protect him, even if it is from himself." She means it, even if she doubts her capacity to do so. [break][break]

What do you think is going to happen, sits at the tip of her tongue but again, she bites it down. She can infer. And the fragility of the moment discourages her from pushing things. She can tell there's a deep anxiety in Temp, but he's also not a stupid man. He wouldn't take unnecessary risks, so something is incredibly vital about Yveltal. She can't even imagine what it is, but she trusts Temp's judgement even if she has no evidence to support such a quest being worthwhile. [break][break]

She laughs with relief as he suggests they leave. "Yes. This is the kind of place I can only hope to drink away."

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
the mad queen
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 0:39:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven