ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
demolition crew [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 17:55:40 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

A treasure trove of old artifacts nestled into the depths of the tunnel. The nature of them involved some sort of plates that sounded super old, older than the Hoyeon people like himself who were indigenous to this region. More importantly, League wanted it, so it was up to them to close off the hole and make it a difficult excavation site to ever revisit. [break][break]

They tugged on the straps of their bag, filled with various supplies to make a bomb. He'd never made one before, so he was relying on some degree of expertise from their partner. "You've dealt with explosives before, right?" Archen cawed emphatically from their shoulder. [break][break]

He leaned closer to Victor with wide, awe-filled eyes as they arrived at the site. "You can teach me, right?"

notes

digging yourself into a hole |

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

awards
1 post
Victor Hogan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hogan
Victor Hogan
demolition crew [m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 10:20:41 GMT
Victor Hogan Avatar
What a fuckin' waste.

Of time, and of explosives. Seriously, he was lugging enough C4 to blow a Magikarp to the moon, and what were they using it for? Sealing fuckin' tunnels! And these dumbass Hoenn Rockets were out here scratching their assholes and wondering why they hadn't conquered the League yet. If he had his way, he'd be strapping this shit to a rookie and sending them running straight into League HQ at Evergrande. Real messy. Real effective. Get the job done.

Alas, he had a one-pound spike full of semtex and cyanide wedged into his frontal lobe, so apparently, his opinion didn't count for shit-all nothing. So, here he was, being a pack mule for this prepubescent Rattata.

"How the fuck d'you not know how to explode shit, dumbfuck? You a fuckin' idiot? Your parents drop you on your head?" Victor grunted, not even bothering to look at his """partner""" as he trudged along. "You put it somewhere then you hit the button. That easy, that hard. Any other stupid questions, Sherlock?"

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
demolition crew [m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 14:53:52 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

Clover's eyebrows skyrocket. For all the public reputation of Rockets being lowly criminals and sociopaths, she'd yet to meet anyone that fit the bill. [break][break]

Now, she was having second thoughts. [break][break]

"What fucking button?" They jabbed an accusing finger at him - though Victor wasn't looking at him - and added, "you got bricks of bomb clay, how do I know you don't just toss a match at it?" They followed in his footsteps with extra weight, though she'd argue it was not a tantrum.[break][break]

"You're old, you're supposed to teach us new kids on the block." Hell, they'd just gone through bootcamp with several Rockets - all war prep. Instilling skills in the latest wave of grunts seemed to be the goal of the higher-ups, and that was only reinforced by the bosses she'd met already.

notes

digging yourself into a hole |

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP