He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
881 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Scouting [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 14:57:32 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

The beast clad in shadow cries at the attack. Blood spills upon the ground as it tries, and fails, to pivot around the strike. Annihilapes are lumbering brutes. They lack the constitution for finesse. So injured, he does the only thing he know show to do: he rages.[break]
Annihilape’s rage fist shoots like a bullet up towards the Gallade, bringing all of his pain to bear. A great cry accompanies the blow, shaking birds awake in the night and sending them flying in a panic. Zubats and Murkrow alike voice their displeasure while Noctowl hoot at one another in angry protest.[break]
It ain’t a crime, but it’s sure as shit stupid!” Hitoshi, who already was falling into a sprint, rushes the younger man. “If a tornado’s comin’, ya don’t try n’ fight it. Ya get to shelter n’ rebuild.” Out comes his sword, drawn in a flash of steel. It is at the moment when he draws the blade that he hears the roar of his great ape. It throws the cut off, striking at an Azurill disturbed by the commotion.[break]
Fightin’ Rocket’s like fightin’ nature!” He huffs the words out as his Kartana aims to capture the Azurill.

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ Normal/Psychic
❖ Catching Azurill

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
Climb the ladder, one rung at a time.
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
Scouting [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 9:01:05 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
Rage is a noxious thing, ugly and cruel. Black-hearted rage is responsible for much of the suffering in the world, and this Annihilape proves it as it sends Gallade careening through a dozen large, sturdy oaks before the thirteenth brings the knight to a stop.

Shadow Pokémon hit like sledgehammers. Rex wanted one. Yet first, the animalistic part of his brain needed to deal with the blade embedded in his arm. It hurt. It bled. It was proof of existence in the most vile way possible. His body could drip blood onto the floor, which meant that it could continue working.

Compared to the sensation of being removed from existence, Rex decided that fighting like this was vastly preferable. The rush of adrenaline was enough.

"Like fighting nature, you say?" Rex pulled out the blade, before dropping it as a spasm of pain coursed through his arm, searing and hot. Confidence threatened to crumble. "You're describing a battle that I can't win, right?"

He chuckled as he clasped at a locket around his chest.

"That sounds..." Energy poured from the Key Stone embedded in the locket's center. A reminder of Littleroot.

"FUCKIN' INCREDIBLE!"

Suddenly, the nearby forest is cut in two by a mighty Psycho Cut, seizing an innocent Cincinno in the process. Through discarded groves, a knight emerges with a fluttering cape.

CATCHA CINCCINO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Scouting [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 3:51:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARMIE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RABSCA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPEED SWAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
881 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Scouting [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 11:03:06 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

……….”[break]
When he sees the younger, taller man get fired up, all he can do is sigh. There is nothing mocking about it. Inoue Hitoshi does not dole disrespect upon someone for meeting life with vigor and enthusiasm. Were more people like this one, perhaps they’d all be content to settle their problems on the battle pitch.[break]
Yare yare daze.”[break]
A stone fixed into Kusanagi’s hilt glows. This red-headed stranger is not the only one with this trick, nor the only one with this Pokemon. His own Gallade is old, old enough to be a grandfather.[break]
Lancelot bears a storied name. He trained for most of his life on the Isle of Armor under the reigning fighting master of Galar. Someone on the island swore to Hitoshi that he was the personal Gallade of a Galarian champion. Whether that is true or not, Hitoshi can’t say. All he can say is that Lancelot knows his tricks.[break]
Rex’s Gallade smashes into Annihilape. It screams, it punches back. It rages. It is not the only one to do so. Lancelot teleports behind the other Gallade, his own mega evolution upon him. The old knight clips his junior with an aqua cutter, spilling razor sharp water across his back.[break]
You’re lucky it was me who found ya.” He says while watching an errant star fall into a pokeball. “Real lucky. Frosty, Shred, hell even Temp? They would’ve killed yer ass.

❖ Catching Starmie

[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
Climb the ladder, one rung at a time.
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
Scouting [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 18:13:50 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
Age is a virtue. Wisdom is not a sin. Yet arrogance, when fettered and tempered over many years, curdled into a very dangerous blade. Rex was not yet there. He would not make it to the zenith of his capacity for a long time.

"Temp? You mean the guy on all the wanted posters?" Rex frowned at the mention of , one of Team Rocket's longest-running beasts. The younger man had always wanted to try his mettle against a Rocket Beast and see if he could win. How hard could it realistically be? "I could take him. Maybe I wouldn't win, but that doesn't matter. Think of the fight! The rush! The excitement!"

He clenched a fist, eyes wide as his Gallade fell forward. His Gallade had once been knighted from a fairy tale, but that tale had disappeared when Dialga had descended from the heavens and buried a city in the sands of time.

That name was lost, just like the Pokémon itself as it fell forward. Yet Gallade caught himself on a bloody hand as he turned to face Lancelot.

"Who cares who dies? We're all gonna make it to the end eventually. As long as our last expression..." He spread his hands. "...is a good one, it doesn't matter."

CATCHA THE RABSCA
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Scouting [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 1:14:28 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIRAFARIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
881 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Scouting [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 9:02:46 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

The fuck d’you mean who cares? I sure as shit care. Bet yer Mama would care if ya croaked.” He shouts at Rex the way one might shout at a child, chiding him with exasperated frustration. Inoue Hitoshi, for as much as he has grown, still does not have a mind that can comprehend that this is the attitude many have taken for him.[break]
Who gives a shit ‘bout good fights? Good fights end with somebody dead.” Inoue Hitoshi is a purehearted creature, too compassionate for the life he lives. He cannot turn his blade upon someone without purpose, without order. He’s a creature of rules in an organization all too happy to oblige.[break]
Lancelot sees the younger Gallade turn and presses his advantage. His leaf blade cuts into the younger Gallade. He does not aim to kill. Killing this young one would avail no one anything. They are tools, and Lancelot understands his master’s intent well.[break]
You ever seen a motherfucker die? Don’t care if it’s a good fight or not. They don’t look happy. They shit themselves. They don’t wanna go. It’s an awful thing. Grow up!” Real fire rushes from his voice, a rare enough thing for how much this dog yips. His fist flies, aimed up at the taller, younger man’s jaw. Some things must be conveyed with a fist rather than words.

❖ Skipping

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven