kasper thaler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kasper"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

no more food service jobs 2024

well. this kind of sucked.
[break][break]
this being that kasper's job had suffered from the effects of the battle. they probably cared a little less than they would have otherwise- which, in their defense, it was a food service job- until they realized their source of income was pretty much gone.
[break][break]
the other thing that kind of sucked was the fact that they had tried to help some weird dog- and they're sure that the sparkly bandaids scattered across their arm tell the story of that battle. they still hurt. honestly, they should probably go to a doctor or something, but-
[break][break]
again. no job. the idea of the absolute mess they're in makes them almost want to curl up on the sidewalk for a few minutes, but they- through some willpower or the fact that the sidewalk looks kind of gross- go for the most drawn out, dramatic sigh they can manage instead.
[break][break]
arceus, they are not your strongest soldier.

[attr="class","kasperooc"]

NOTES

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.kasper]--accent:#6d94eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kasper]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
no more food service jobs 2024 [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 5:59:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest pats on the shoulder a bit rougher than intended.[break][break]

"You alright?"[break][break]

He offers a smile, though it's tired. Bags under the eyes and a general lack of energy than Tempest usually kept. He has his own bandages, though thankfully they're not as numerous as usual. Sadly, they're not glittery and pink. Kasper had the style points. Maybe that isn't anything to celebrate.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 post the first wave

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
Give me a reason to believe
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 17:55:31 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kasper"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the pat on their shoulder is both unexpected and a bit rougher than anything they could have expected, but tempest speaks up before they can really twist around to see what the hell is going on. which they do, anyway, although with less worry for their immediate wellbeing than it may have been before.
[break][break]
he looks tired. it shouldn't be surprising, considering the aftermath of the battle and what they're sure is just going to turn into a full-blown war, but it still comes as a bit of a shock to see him without his usually energy. "never better." the grin they offer is dry and humorless. "besides my job being flooded, but. i think i was going to snap if i had to work one more opening shift anyway."
[break][break]
they're coping with the loss of income and what that meant for them. it's fine. they wait just a second before they're moving on.
[break][break]
"i also found this weird ass lycanroc. have him with me, actually." the poor thing had to have been traumatized or something, from the way actually rescuing it had been a struggle. hence the bandages- and the fact that kasper didn't want to unleash him on poor unsuspecting soul until they found poke-therapy or something.

NOTES

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.kasper]--accent:#6dc9eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kasper]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 22:14:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest hums, nodding along as he listens. It sounded like was in a real spot of trouble with no income and all...[break][break]

"I can talk about getting you some more work in Rocket." Seemed it helped to have friends in high places. Well, if Kasper was willing to do the work in question. "Sooty and Petalburg need cleaned up real bad. Admin Fox () sanctioned extra incentives for the cleanup."[break][break]

But, at the Lycanroc being mentioned, Tempest raised a brow and cocked his head.[break][break]

"Yeah? I like dogs a lot. Can I see?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 post the first wave

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
Give me a reason to believe
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 19:19:28 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kasper"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

if temp doesn't believe them, he at least doesn't call kasper out on it. which is for the best, because they think if they talked about the sudden change they'd end up crying before the day was out, and they'd rather not do that. as it is, they perk up at the potential solution; it's rocket, sure, but they're already in rocket and money is money. it means they can move out pretty soon if they play their cards right.
[break][break]
"if you can for sure, you know how to reach me." even as they say it, they're making a note of what temp has told them. they can handle busy work, and it'd probably be a good way to start out.
[break][break]
at the mention of the lycanroc, they wince- just a little- before they're releasing the dog pokemon. from the second he's out of his pokeball, the lycanroc is all bristling fur and growling. kasper barely bats an eye- at least he hasn't tried to bite them yet- and only frowns at the pokemon. "you're okay." anything they say doesn't work; the lycanroc only growls again in response, and kasper is sighing.
[break][break]
"i felt bad for him, because i think he's had a rough past, but...he bites. a lot." it's probably clear, then, what the source of kasper's bandaid-riddled arms are.

NOTES

evil dog REVEAL[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.kasper]--accent:#6dc9eb;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven