6,584 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
big rat [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 4:03:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"they told me there's a giant rat around here," he explains to the ranger as they wander around the abandoned warehouses. "they're probably exaggerating, but i'm being paid to look at the cause, so..."

kyle figured he might as well fix the problem while he's out here. being accompanied by a ranger just makes the process easier.

a flashlight illuminates the interior of an abandoned warehouse. debris from broken wooden crates and dents on its metallic walls were expected, but what was surprising wasn't the presence of something, but the absence of it.

"huh. weird. my bad. i brought you all the way here to help me relocate a wild pokemon, but i guess there's none."

it wasn't natural, and any ranger would catch that. the abandoned warehouse was a perfect shelter for nature's elements, and it was made more attractive with how infrequent people visit this location.

something was up, but there was no clue as to what it was.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
big rat [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 23:23:16 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

big rat

"A big rat?" Airi questions him, more so to confirm that she did in fact hear those words escape from his mouth. She arches one of her eyebrows, then rests an index finger underneath her chin. The League made a request for her to accompany a private investigator on a mission. However, no other information was given to with her. "Well, species like Rattata and Raticate are known to nests in abandoned buildings like this one. I suppose it would not be too uncommon to find one here. It is possible that one may have feasted too much on berries and cheese," she adds, a soft giggles escaping from her pink champagne painted lips.

[break][break]

A gigantic mouse should not cause too much trouble, right? Then again, she probably would not wish to encounter one alone either. Especially not in a dark and eerie place like this particular warehouse. She kept her thoughts to herself as she continues to walk alongside Kyle. Ginger, her regal Delphox, walks closely behind them as she uses her enchanting stick as a torch to help illuminate the area, too. Airi's dazzling azure orbs glances over at the damaged property surrounding them. "Goodness..."

[break][break]

Airi shakes her head at Kyle as she moves closer towards the dents and scratches against the walls. "I don't know. These marks still look a bit fresh to me," she mentions, her keen eyes studying the markings a little bit longer until she felt a chilling shiver rushes down her spine. Ginger lets out a low growl as the fire coating the tip of her stick expands in size. "You felt that, too?" Airi asks her Pokémon, shifting her attention towards the Delphox. It is said that Delphox can see into the future by gazing at the flame at the tip of their branch.

[break][break]

"Reveal yourself! We can sense your presence!" Airi calls out to the being, who may be lurking in the dark shadows.

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,584 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
big rat [m]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 17:03:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
they had been the trespassers in this scenario. for the pokemon's point of view, it was the cornered prey and was given no other direction to escape besides going through them.

the challenge sent by airi was just the trigger for what had been its only choice.

a large golden raticate emerges from the roofs, dropping down in front of the ranger and her companion as it sheds light illuminating the entire place. blinding at first, it takes a moment for eyes to adjust to the spectacle beheld to them.

"y-yeah, about this..." his foot instinctively takes a step back, a hand inching towards a ball on his waist. "h-have the rangers faced anything like this yet?"

this was hoenn. strange things are common place, though just because they were common doesn't mean they were known.

he awaits the professional to make the first move, trying to follow up her lead instead of taking the role himself. one wrong move can cause the abnormally large rodent to barrel towards them, and kyle has no idea how much of a force the raticate threatens them with.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP