Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
[M] Asterism.
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 9:07:19 GMT
Chrysanthe Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","chrysanthekubrick"]
[attr="class","body"]

Taking a walk feels like one of the very few remaining respites from her usual daily life. One of the few things that she always enjoyed alone, so the absence of her father or one of her sisters isn't falling too heavily into this. But ... still ... as she looks around in this oh-so familiar, and oh-so unfamiliar space, she wonders: What really did change, though? Isn't everything just as peaceful as ...[break]
[break]
Leaving the Munna to float beside her, she is holding one of her 'reserve' bubble teas in hand, sipping quietly as she walks around. Chrysanthe isn't quite sure anymore if she actually has been to these parts before - they feel ... darker, somehow, like she is trespassing into a dark one's territory. But she doesn't want to go home just yet ...[break]
[break]
Just as that thought flashes in her mind, she notices another's presence, approaching curiously. The stranger seems to be ... investigating something? "What are you doing?"

[break]

MISSION: Noble Phantoms

- 1/5+ posts required.[break]
- Witness brilliant beasts versions of Pokémon with no Infinity Energy, seeming to be residual spirits. Territorial, they attack any intruders and dissipate into outbursts of light upon defeat.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick"]--accent:#B393BC;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,208 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[M] Asterism.
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 6:59:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Without Reiner by her side, tracking is harder than it usually is. The ability to catch finer details in a wide area is majorly lost upon her one covered eye, whilst the ability to follow the unseen is completely gone. Still, she cannot afford to give up. Especially when the phenomenon she so wishes to track is that close.[break][break]

With fingers tracing yet another wide gash in the ground, she barely manages to catch the sound of approaching footsteps. Tilting her head over her right shoulder, she puts a face to the voice, attention briefly caught upon their lips as they ask her a question. Then trails up to take in the rest.[break][break]

Purple eyes. Reminds her of someone.[break][break]

"What are you doing here? There's a dangerous pokemon on the loose."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]route 103
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]mission
[break]
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
[M] Asterism.
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 8:02:50 GMT
Chrysanthe Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","chrysanthekubrick"]
[attr="class","body"]

Looking at what the stranger has been looking at, her curious gaze drifts over the wide gash on the ground. It doesn't tell her much anything at all, though, only tilting her head more in question over the question that occurs. Why wouldn't she be here, though? Or is she missing something? Hmmm ... but she doesn't think so, expression confused as she exchanges a look with the floating Munna.[break]
[break]
"Dangerous? I don't think I saw anything on my way ... What do you mean dangerous?" Chrysanthe voices after a while, trying to think of what she might have seen on the way. It seems apparent that she remains quite oblivious to the strange phenomena that are plaguing Hoenn in this moment - entirely missing the unusual glow in the faint distance ...

[break]

MISSION: Noble Phantoms

- 2/5+ posts required.[break]
- Witness brilliant beasts versions of Pokémon with no Infinity Energy, seeming to be residual spirits. Territorial, they attack any intruders and dissipate into outbursts of light upon defeat.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick"]--accent:#B393BC;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven