Sorry wont cut it

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:29:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] I am
Is everything okay? [break]

[attr="class","kings-tagged"]

[newclass=.kings] width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; font-size: 11px; font-family: roboto condensed, sans-serif; [/newclass] [newclass=.kings span] display: block; background: #222; color: #aaa; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kings-tagged] margin: 0 auto; width: 300px; text-align: right; font-size: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:34:02 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] ...
Yeah
Just wanted to say sorry [break]

[attr="class","kings-tagged"]@bryony

[newclass=.kings] width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; font-size: 11px; font-family: roboto condensed, sans-serif; [/newclass] [newclass=.kings span] display: block; background: #222; color: #aaa; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kings-tagged] margin: 0 auto; width: 300px; text-align: right; font-size: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:37:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] For earlier? It's okay.
Everything turned out fine. [break]

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:52:52 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] yeah, but I still feel bad as this wouldnt of happened if it wasnt for me forcing you to go...
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:54:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] I don't mind.
I'm happy you ended up being okay. [break]

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:00:20 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] aye, I made it out okay...
let me make it up to you
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:23:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] It's fine. You don't have to trouble yourself with that.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:27:55 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] are you sure? itll be my treat
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:31:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"] If you insist. What would you like to do?

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:34:14 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"]ll message you the address later, but ill take you to my favourite dessert shop
where you can get waffles and pancakes
dont worry bout the pricing.
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sorry wont cut it
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:36:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kings"]Okay. Thank you.
You really don't have to, though.