She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
KILLING TIME [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 1:58:01 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
The slurping of noodles. The gulping of beer. The pounding of mugs on the table, and shouts to the waiter for more.

"Nothin' beats this atmosphere but the sound of swords, ain't that right?"

She downs her mug in one prolific chug, slamming it down and shouting over the din.

Across the table is the man. She'd seen him during the battle, briefly, but her attention was elsewhere during the battle itself. Now, though, she gives him a look as intense as she gave after she cut his bullet in half.

"You think you can out-drink me, big guy? C'mon, let's order another round, on me!"
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,026 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
KILLING TIME [M]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 21:42:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I like bones crackin' a lil better, but this is pretty good."[break][break] Tempest isn't as eager as to drink, more focused on gulping down the food than the alcohol. He's got a hearty appetite, already on his second batch of noodles when Hana chugs her drink like a champ and issues her challenge.[break][break]

Tempest barks out a laugh, almost choking on a noodle that slides down his throat too fast.[break][break]

"Fuck no, I'm a lightweight."[break][break]

Still, he raised his glass to her and clinked it. An animal grin on his face before he tipped it back to finish off.[break][break]

"But why not try? Drink me under the table!"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
KILLING TIME [M]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 23:30:57 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
"Hah! You betcha!"

Hana downs the rest of her mug and waves the waitress over, another round of noodles and booze arriving on the table moments later.

"Bet this beats hangin' out in a stuffy room with all the bores and pencil pushers, eh? So what's got ya all worked up you need to cut loose?"

As soon as Hana asks the question, she pounds the whole mug in a single, long chug, slamming it back down on the table and giving Temp a wide grin.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,026 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
KILLING TIME [M]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 7:07:45 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest sighs and pulls the bowl of noodles closer to himself. Another large glug of the fresh beer is taken, nice and cold, before he lifts another mouthful of noodles to blow on.[break][break]

"All everyone does if fuckin' fight. I had to deal with that prick Neon (), too."[break][break]

A flicker of annoyance crosses Tempest's face before he finally takes a bite, with much more force than needed. A thoughtful chew before he sighs.[break][break]

"I just want to punch his fuckin' lights out."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
KILLING TIME [M]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 23:37:50 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
"Yeah? So why didn't you?"

She slurps her noodles freely, the noise she makes her compliments to the chef.

"Nobody'd give a shit. You're Beasts, beasts fight. Right? That's what you're there for, the finest dogs among us all. It ain't up to you to keep yourself in line."

She raises her empty mug and the poor waitress runs over again, setting down more ramen and beer before the woman. She hardly seems to get a break, between serving this insatiable woman and the rowdy crew of Leaguers on the other side of the bar. They erupt in a raucous cheer, and Hana shoots them a curious glance.

"Though I s'pose that's hard these days."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,026 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
KILLING TIME [M]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 6:15:03 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Bosses only like to see their dogs sitting in a line for the shows. Can't bite each other till they're not lookin'" Otherwise, would have slapped him down like he had slapped down . A shame, too. The man wasn't wrong.[break][break]

It was annoying in it's own way. A monster made for killing having to play civil when it was convenient.[break][break]

Tempest shoots a glance back at the Leaguers gathered, too. His is more frustration at the noise they're making than curiosity.[break][break]

The rest of his beer if chugged down, another placed before him with 's. He tilts that one back, too, drinking deep until the foam is all that's left.[break][break]

"Wanna kick those guy's asses?" He says, conversationally, rubbing liquid from his top lip on the back of his hand.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven