Jethro Haig
Song of Myself | SW
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 16:45:20 GMT
Jethro Haig Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jethro2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It was an unseasonably cold morning, and Jethro could feel every bit of that biting chill. [break][break]

Wildfire's breaths came in plumes of steam before dissipating into the morning air. That fiery mane did little to stave off fall's icy grip on the man's aching joints and bones and muscles, but Jethro simply bit back the discomfort, as he always had since something as trivial but immutable as the weather had started to have such an effect on him. Jethro guided the Rapidash on from his seat upon its back and grit his teeth against the discomfort that his aging body was succumbing to. [break][break]

A dog cautiously kept pace alongside, wet nose tilted toward the east, catching the scent of something burning on the wind. The farmer realized that the scrawny old Nash was likely never to fill out proper, but at least he didn't look quite as hauntingly gaunt as he had when they first met. The Houndoom had to earn his keep, though, and was eager to do so as his dark eyes suddenly fixated on something rustling in a bit of leaf litter, [break][break]

“Easy, boy,” the farmer cautioned the dog. He pulled the reins, easing the horse to a stop, “Might just be one'a the locals on their mornin' stroll.” [break][break]

Maybe a Zigzagoon or a Skitty scrounging around for breakfast, if they were lucky, or a cantankerous Loudred or other such creature if they weren't. Their new friend's disposition would determine how the next few minutes were going to shake out.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]using incense for normal-type spawns [break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".jethro2"]--accent:#9a4e30 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/qBZP3hk.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 blockquote b, .jethro2 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jethro2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .jethro2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .bottom b, .jethro2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .jethro2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .jethro2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Song of Myself | SW
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 3:44:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLAKING APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Forty-three
January 4th
Floccesy Town
gay
Farmer
Civilian
we've all
stolen back from a thief
6' 1" height
6' 1" height
it's a perfect day for peace.
awards
69 posts
Jethro Haig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jethroh
Jethro Haig
Song of Myself | SW
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 15:53:35 GMT
Jethro Haig Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jethro2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The mountain of leaves fell away to reveal the yawning maw of a dozing Slaking. Nash whimpered and took a step back, lowering his head. There was no shame in showing deference to a stronger beast. [break][break]

Jethro clicked his tongue and steered his horse to the right. He whistled for his dog as Wildfire took a few uneasy steps away, [break][break]

“Nash – c'mon boy.” [break][break]

The Houndoom's line of sight was fearfully locked onto the ape. The ape, in turn, didn't really seem to acknowledge that the dog existed. Jethro huffed as a bubble of snot ballooned from the Slaking's nose, [break][break]

“He ain't gonna hurtcha,” the man reassured his dog, “We just gotta get a mosey on a'fore he wakes up.” [break][break]

As his horse took another few steps away, careful to keep a wide berth of the wild creature, Nash uneasily glanced between his master and the Pokemon that could snap him in half like brittle kindling. With a sudden bolt, the Houndoom dashed away and returned to the comfort of Jethro's side.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]skipping slaking [break]
using incense for normal-type spawns [break]

[newclass=".jethro2"]--accent:#9a4e30 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/qBZP3hk.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 blockquote b, .jethro2 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jethro2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .jethro2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .bottom b, .jethro2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .jethro2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .jethro2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jethro2 .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Song of Myself | SW
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 22:53:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LILLIPUP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] COVET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Forty-three
January 4th
Floccesy Town
gay
Farmer
Civilian
we've all
stolen back from a thief
6' 1" height
6' 1" height
it's a perfect day for peace.
awards
69 posts
Jethro Haig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jethroh
Jethro Haig
Song of Myself | SW
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 17:02:49 GMT
Jethro Haig Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jethro2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The dog seemed to be in better spirits now that the dozing ape was far behind them. Nash trotted a few feet ahead, sniffing at every tree and bit of brush in their path. Jethro watched with some amusement as the morning light grew strong, the sun beginning to peak out from behind the craggy mountains to the east. He wanted to feel that radiant warmth sink into his tired, aching bones, but they still had some time to go before the day would begin in earnest. [break][break]

Before that, though, they would have to make their way through the Rusturf Tunnel. He was no stranger to caves, but that didn't make him dread the prospect of traveling through that cold and dank place any less. So when the pitter-patter of running feet suddenly echoed through the morning air, Jethro considered himself thankful for the distraction. [break][break]

Nash suddenly looked up and to the direction of the noise with anxious hesitation. The ex-Ranger did not share his dog's fears; from the sound of the footfalls, whatever was heading their way was far lighter than the last of the locals had been. His suspicions were confirmed when a little cream-colored blur suddenly burst into view, [break][break]

“Well, ain't you a cute little feller,” Jethro chuckled with amusement as the Lillipup dashed past the Houndoom and right up to the man and his horse. That chuckle turned into a bout of hoarse laughter as Nash did a literal double-take, looking from the break in the trees and back to the excited puppy with confusion, [break][break]

“You gotta be quicker'n that, boy!” [break][break]

He stooped low from his saddle to give their new friend a scratch behind the ears. Nash was over in an instant, dark eyes wide and nose twitching. The Lillipup didn't seem to notice that the other dog even existed, even as the Houndoom drew close, [break][break]

“C'mon,” he said to the both of them, and the gregarious Lillipup looked up with an expression akin to a canine grin, “If yer goin' our way, then you better keep up. I'm hopin' ta make it back to Fallarbor by nightfall.” [break][break]

The little pup barked with delight. Nash continued to watch on, dumbfounded. The more the merrier, Jethro supposed. At least when it came to Pokemon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]catching lillipup! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Song of Myself | SW
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 0:49:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE LILLIPUP!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] COVET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing