She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
113 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
DEATH WITH DIGNITY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 0:24:45 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
Parts of her yukata were still damp. She had only dried her swords. The rest would come, but she had requested a meeting with the underboss as soon as she could.

She had waited patiently for The Harbinger to finish his more pressing debriefs, meetings with the brass, sitting silently in the waiting room outside. She was still covered in blood that wasn't hers from the battle when she was finally allowed an audience.

She handed the man at the door her swords, shoving them into his arms so hard his back practically hit the wall.

Finally, when she saw the man behind his desk, she went to one knee.

"Tsubame. Thank you for the audience, Harbinger."

It was a far cry from the nonchalant attitude she'd given him thus far. Respect, perhaps, now that she'd seen what he was capable of, what they were up against.

"I have failed to kill . I have failed to kill once again."

No, it isn't reverence. It is the solemn, quiet march of a dead woman.

"Say the word and I shall commit harakiri. Right here if you would will it, though I would need my blades returned to me."
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DEATH WITH DIGNITY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 1:26:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian is in mourning. His office is as cold as his mood. He hasn't slept. His head hurts.[break][break]

Sootopolis had fallen. Not with the finality of defeat, but with the bitterness of compromise. His house was in ruin, drowned by Kyogre's seas. was dead.[break][break]

And still, he keeps to his appointments.[break][break]

The death of the man will come long before the death of duty.[break][break]

The dull disinterest in his golden gaze sharpens as Aoki throws herself to the floor, supplicant. Gears grind to a halt in his mind as he tries to reconcile this woman with the grinning fool who'd weaseled her way into S.P.E.C.T.R.A on his recommendation.[break][break]

It clicks when he hears the word. Harakiri.[break][break]

"If I wanted you dead, I'd do it myself. Get up." He clicks his tongue, and the heavy door of the office thuds shut with the glittering energy of TELEKINESIS. "If we fell upon our swords after every failed attempt, there would be no soldiers left in Rocket. Defeat without death is an opportunity to try again."[break][break]

Though the words are not unkind, his tone lacks any warmth or reassurance.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
113 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
DEATH WITH DIGNITY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 1:55:59 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
She looks up at him, sullen.

She had been denied her honor, paid for it with her life. A life given back to her by this man. She would do whatever he willed with that second chance.

"Very well."

Some life returns in her at that, in spite of herself. She seems almost disappointed in the suggestion that she should not disembowel herself here, with everyone watching.

She stands.

"I have other things to discuss, in that case. The civilians, for one."

She moves right along, as if nothing had happened, though the spectre of death does not leave the room.

The man in front of her looks like a corpse already.

"Saw you saving 'em during the battle. The League's plan already looks bad, using Kyogre as an opportunity to stage an assault rather than a rescue. Why reduce the number we could use in propaganda against 'em?"

He'd been working alongside in truth. That was what she was really curious about.

But she likely couldn't broach the topic now without the Underboss having second thoughts on staying her self-execution.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP