littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
take your fill | c
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 6:25:29 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

the ticking of time seems to slow to an agonizing crawl as absinthe stands amongst towering, scarred trees, her foot tapping impatiently against the dewy grass. she had chosen this meeting point for its seclusion, far away from the center of petalburg, if only because she was told that this particular delivery of supplies would necessitate discretion—a clear indicator to absinthe that the person involved is not of the rocket persuasion. the trees loom around her like silent guardians, their leaves rustling softly in the evening breeze.[break][break]

her gaze darts around the shadowy forest, searching for any sign of the delivery girl she had been promised. her irritation grows with each passing minute, threatening to boil over into a bitter rage.[break][break]

"i swear to arceus," she mutters under her breath, words muffled by the ever-present gas mask, "if this girl is late, there will be hell to pay."[break][break]

to whom? she's not certain.[break][break]

though, if she's honest, probably another poor prisoner. rocket has been too generous to her, to give her so many test subjects. it is a matter of time before absinthe begins using the wretches for her less savory experiments.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
take your fill | c
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 22:17:12 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Nothing said suspicious like a motorcycle buried in a shrub. Very carefully at that. Emerald-esque leaves covered the machinery without even touching the precious parts. June would kill someone if it got so much as a blemish. A scratch would send her into a murderous frenzy.

That’s why she’d been so late and rolled up to the scene with her hands in her pockets. Act casual, and look normal. Wasn’t very normal to be in some random ass part of a forest, though. When would people learn that it was more normal to meet with a friend in a coffee shop or dingy bar than some bum-fuck nowhere clearing?

Sorry, got lost in the forest,” she jerked her thumb backward, “was looking for a single tree.

The delivery girl stopped in her tracks. Her client was wearing a bulky as hell gas mask. In the middle of summer. Why? On second thought, not something she wanted to know. But it did help determine the kind of person she dealt with.

This chick was nuts to a degree. Thankfully, the only thing she smelt so far was pollen and grass. When that changed to poison, she’d need to run fast and far. That, or she wanted to tag a few trees in protest of… something.

Fucking Howard. Always gave her the crazy people. “Did Fox tell you to plan a meet up here? Just because he’s your superior doesn’t mean you need to listen, y’know. I’ve negotiated drug deliveries in neighborhood playgrounds before– no one really cares as long as you don’t look out of place.

Nothing screamed out of place like a forest and a gas mask. Maybe she wanted to burn it down? “What do you want?

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
take your fill | c
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 22:51:28 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe's eyes narrow at the girl's apology, taking in her explanation for her tardiness with all the enthusiasm of a vulture circling a rotting carcass. though, perhaps that's just the paranoia that comes with wearing a mask that filters one's air at all times.[break][break]

"no," absinthe replies shortly, her voice raspy and low, "this meeting place was my idea. i didn't want any potential interlopers interfering with my delivery."[break][break]

her eyes scan the surrounding trees, searching for any sign of movement beyond the swaying of branches in the breeze. the girl's question is just vague enough to draw absinthe's mind to wander. what does she want? the better question is what she doesn't want. she wants respect. she wants power. she wants the freedom to work in her lab and make her magnum opus. she wants to turn back the clock and do everything differently. if she could, she would want to cut the wedding band from her finger, she would want to have never met the bottomfeeder that once was her husband, and she would want to be spared of the woman she has become today.[break][break]

but that is all impossible. and it is not the subject of this particular delivery. the important supplies from her lab in slateport are.[break][break]

"fox should have told you of the briefcase that i needed brought here," absinthe says finally, returning her gaze to the woman before her. "so, i hope you have brought it."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven