Evan's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Evan's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2019 5:11:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
awesome awesome awesome! A place where she can just work off her tab is perfect too since she's absolute garbage at managing her money and would probably be counting her coins every time she had to pay the bill for her night. Cleaning is right up her alley too. She'll think she hit gold when she not only gets a bed, but a practically free one at that.

She could really use a sibling character with solid advice, too! While she's incredibly passionate about her gym challenge and being a trainer, she's also kinda easily disheartened and needs to be able to find support outside of herself sometimes to keep going at the breakneck pace she built for herself. Inevitably with her inexperience and the relatively low strength of her team she's going to get beaten and bruised along the way and it'd be nice for her to have a place she can go back to to recharge. Also please teach her how to use a bus, the routes are confusing and she cries when she's lost!

Could I just throw up a thread for them in Rustboro to see how their dynamic works out, then? You could get to it whenever, no rush, I'm just excited now!

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Evan's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2019 6:56:59 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

@toto

this sounds perfect then <3

Go ahead and get a thread for them up at your leisure if you like! I have a backlog to get to so it may take me a little time to get there. So if you're excited enough go for it ovo

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Evan's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 2:24:07 GMT
evan fader Avatar

updated this page with a new plotter, adjusted in and additional information for plot elements and other manners of character crossing paths with him and what kind of things you can expect of a relationship with evan. Should also be a bit more readable than the previous one wa sif anyone was having difficulty reading it <3

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
Evan's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 23:38:08 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]
[break][break]
there's a chance these two ran into each other during evan's time as part of uroboros--marcel's work focused on intel-gathering so he'd had both a want for information uroboros may have as well as information himself that he could possibly barter with. i see them working together on a few occasions, but not many, and once uroboros disbands it's simply the unfortunate loss of a good informant. they've changed enough that they probably wouldn't recognise each other now, but it'd be interesting for them to unknowingly have that history!
[break][break]
now he's new to town again marcel would frequent the pub quite often, simply because he finds the gossip that occurs there a good source of information, and he needs to catch up on what he's missed since he was gone. he'd strike conversation with evan since he seems friendly enough, and you never know what a barkeep may overhear, and eventually he becomes a regular. perhaps they grow to have a casual friendship too?

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Evan's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 6:28:40 GMT
evan fader Avatar

+

sorry for the delay! I monitor a lot through my participated window and it didn't seem to think his plot page was important so I missed this OTL

I like that idea though, especially in the event something causes it to come to light or something like that. They traveled the regions pretty regularly so it could have easily been something that came up any time they crossed paths or happened to have something the other wanted. He may not have even worked with Evan directly a lot anyway just on occasion. Evan may be bothered by his voice because he remembers those better than faces but will write it off pretty fast as nothing to be concerned about.

As for more presently I like the idea of a casual rocket friend hanging around the bar and getting scoops on occasion. Evan tries to keep the bar clean of such things but that doesn't mean it really works and having someone sitting in listening would be fun. Since Rustboro is the kind of town it is and the Stray carters to the old, down to their roots crowd of the town he'd probably get a fair amount on the businesses of the area and the occasional juicy tidbit that may be worthy of note for rocket operations in the area. Evan's pretty keen on not talking about others in that kind of way but that doesn't mean they won't be talking to him that way, people tend to open up around him and even just being at the bar could get him something now and again.

very up for this <3