[attr="class","justusimg"]

[attr="class","justusimg2"]

[attr="class","justustop1"]
LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

[attr="class","justuspost"]
The amount of time she had been spending with members of the league was starting to become worrisome, they seemed to be lurking around in hordes now. The peace she had been so used to (ignoring the fact that Rocket had well created massive havoc) was slowly starting to wither away with each passing day. She had caught herself a big one this go as he was twice her size even with heels, it had not been her intention of the trip to sport a strapping lad around with her but well the two of them had been caught in a rather odd predicament. The two had crossed paths only briefly before finding they were stuck with each other, the darkness had called out to the both of them pulling them forth to ask a question. Curiosity had gotten its fill and both had stepped forward to answer the disembodied voice, red or blue? It was a strange question from the dark and something Natsuki was slowly starting to doubt as a prank, they were suppose to both pick the same color and answer the darkness back. With no purpose but to simple give an answer, it was sounding more and more like a trap and yet her body refused to move.

“so wanna go with blue ?” she asked her now partner in crime “i feel like not picking the color of blood bodes well… kinda.”

[attr="class","justusbot"]

[attr="class","ion-pricetag"]
for @altmight

[attr="class","ion-chatbubble-working"]
ATTIRE

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.justus]background:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/hand-drawn-halloween-background-with-bats-full-moon_23-2148291833.jpg);padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;width:504px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#ececec;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop]padding:30px;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg, .justusimg2]padding:10px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg div, .justusimg2 div]height:70px;width:70px;padding:3px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg2]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg img, .justusimg2 img]height:70px;width:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1]background-color:#f3f3f3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:30px;font:23px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:right;padding-top:33px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1 div]float:right;margin-left:15px;font:50px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:300!important;margin-top:-3px;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost]padding:40px;background-color:#fcfcfc;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#219397;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot]border-top:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:30px;padding-bottom:25px;font:13px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot i]color:#cfbf59;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot div]padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot a]font:13px Roboto Condensed;color:#aaaaaa!important;[/newclass]

Jh9JBE_E
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 7:40:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
to say that the big ART was out of it today was an understatement. his arms were burning, his legs were quivering and his back was tight. every inch of him was sore and felt heavy all at once. he had either been sick or he worked out too hard last night either way he was suffering! but alas, a a warrior he couldn't let down his partner for this mission.

hunched over like a pained old man he held his back and looked at the pink haired woman, "Uh, what does bode mean?" he asked, "And where did that voice come from?" he tried to stand upright only to hunch back over with the sudden pain in his back. 

"well my dear pinky, if blue bowls well then lets bowl baby. I don't much like bowling though, my fingers barely fit in the holes." 

8Ss8lvZl

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2019 10:48:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a wailord

attacks!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - water veil[break]
water spout / rollout / whirlpool / hydro pump / bounce / slam

A CURIOUS LOOP FORMS IN THE AIR before it enlarges dramatically. a snicker accompanies the expansion as a WAILORD is seemingly tossed out like it were nothing. as the loop closes, the snicker seems to echo as the wailord, confused and now, terrified by the non sequitur of its destination, attacks the first thing it sees: you two.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break] @altmight[break]
you may attempt to capture this pokemon /[break]leave a note in your mod requests when turning your mission in.

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 7:27:51 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","justus"]
[attr="class","justus1"]
[attr="class","justus2"]
[attr="class","justustop"]

LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

It wasn’t until the Wailord appeared suddenly from the dark alley to which the disembodied voice had come from that it dawned on Natsuki that perhaps the color they chose would pertain to the Pokemon which had appeared? Though with little information from the dark alley it could have been anything that could have come from the ally, perhaps a blue tipped dagger? Despite the many questions she had about the whole ordeal, the current issue was now taking care of the Pokemon before them. Turning to her new counterpart she smiled “since you seem to be in a bit of pain perhaps I should take care of it?” it was less of a question and more of a hey I think I’m going to just take this .the wailord suddenly attacked using hydro pump, pulling a ball from her waist Natsuki called forth her sable eye Jiro “use foul play” she called out. Natsuki watched as the wailord’s hydro pump reflected back and hit it causing the pokemon to become stunned, Natsuki quickly pulled out one of her pokeballs and threw it at the creature hoping to catch it.

for @altmight

ATTIRE

[newclass=.justus]background:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/hand-drawn-halloween-background-with-bats-full-moon_23-2148291833.jpg);padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;width:504px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#ececec;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop]padding:30px;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg, .justusimg2]padding:10px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg div, .justusimg2 div]height:70px;width:70px;padding:3px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1]background-color:#f3f3f3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:30px;font:23px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:right;padding-top:33px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1 div]float:right;margin-left:15px;font:50px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:300!important;margin-top:-3px;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost]padding:40px;background-color:#fcfcfc;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot]border-top:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:30px;padding-bottom:25px;font:13px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot a]font:13px Roboto Condensed;color:#aaaaaa!important;[/newclass]

rsh4dm8I
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 3:44:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
wailord

was caught!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - water veil[break]
water spout / rollout / whirlpool / hydro pump / bounce / slam

[break]
congratulations!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 2:13:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Pain?” he cocked his eyebrow up, he didn’t know he looked like he was in pain but hey if she wanted the big bhoolunga. She wanted a wailord and she could sure have it. He almost wanted to charge her a nickle just for cutting in front of him.

“Nice catch.” he clapped his hands as she did her thing, “Nice catch buddy. Now what will you do?”

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 3:20:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","justus"]
[attr="class","justus1"]
[attr="class","justus2"]

LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

“Thank you!” she beamed while strutting over to pick up the newly acquired pokemon, rolling the ball around in her hands with a gleeful smile before turning back to her counterpart. “thanks for letting me catch him !” Natsuki was pretty proud of Jiro in his ability to take another pokemon down, patting his head she allowed him to remain out of his ball before turning to face the alley. “so do you think someone just released a wild pokemon at us because he happens to be blue? Or do you think they had something else planned?” she mused towards him “ oh.. im Natsuki by the way, introductions weren’t really on my mind early”

for @altmight

ATTIRE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 6:50:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Arthur, Arthur Lynch.” the male retorted to her introduction with a smile on his face, “And I’d say there are quite a few reasons why someone might dump a big Pokemon like that. Someone could have just got tired of feeding it. It could have also just wandered here. Hard to say buddy. Either way it’s good you caught it. I just hope you’ll use it right. It’s a really big Pokemon and big Pokemon like that need a firm hand to train.”

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 7:09:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","justus"]
[attr="class","justus1"]
[attr="class","justus2"]

LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

Despite the reasoning he was giving her Natsuki just couldn’t shake the feeling that something more sinister had been going on with its release. However she was not the sort of brave soul who would just venture into the darkness after a disembodied voice just because of a feeling she had. “its nice to meet you Arthur” she told him with a smile, nodding along to his reasoning for the Wailord to have been out in a place like this. “Thanks! I know he is a larger Pokemon and this is the first big one I have ever had to handle but I think I will do just fine with him” she smirked “ he just needs some good food and little love is all!”

for @altmight

ATTIRE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 7:20:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Well I can’t argue with enthusiasm” he nodded to the woman, “Maybe I’ll see you around though bud. It’s been fun seeing you beat up on that uh, whale of a Pokemon.” he didn’t know what else to call it, it was a massive whale Pokemon like nothing he had ever seen before. He had seen large pokemon in the way of Snorlax but something THAT big must have been some sort of new species especially to just appear like that.

“Take care, train that new Pokemon of yours hard until we meet again then give me a good battle.”

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
The Parties All Over [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 7:39:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","justus"]
[attr="class","justus1"]
[attr="class","justus2"]

LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

She couldn’t help but laugh at the pun he had just thrown into their conversation, they were strangers yes but it seemed that they had been brought together if only for an instant by the taming of the whale. “ I’ll train him up really good and beat you!” she told him confidently, thought she had no idea just exactly how to train a boy as large as him. Waving to her new found friend Natsuki continued onto the journey she had started before this whole weird incident had begun.

for @altmight

ATTIRE