2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2019 8:45:49 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam has his eyes on the center of the otherwise empty contest hall. certain coordinators are able to use the stage to practice their routines if they get permission from the authorities, to which the single person in the hall seems to have been able to do.

he wasn't sure why cadis wants him there, but he makes no attempt to question it. he'd slip it in the conversation somewhere if he suddenly gains an interest to knowing why. in the mean time, he was to occupy himself while cadis practiced with his pokemon.

the boy sat on where the judges went to score the participants of the contest, more specifically, the table. he has his zoroark on the chair, facing the same direction as her trainer, while priam tries his best to braid the main that grew long enough to cover its entire back. the end result was messy and uneven, though priam wasn't a master of handiwork in the first place so he gives himself a pass.

"see? i wasn't that much of a distraction," he exclaims as cadis' routine ends. the illusion fades, and both priam and his zoroark are now revealed from the illusion that made them blend with the background. he turns to cadis, tilting his head as he asks the question.

"you wanted to see me?"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 9:22:16 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

a look over his shoulder. they were within public space, but a private domain. here they could talk. he had no need to wear the facade of 'dawn grandier', even though his head bandage was worn around his forehead. "priam, one of a dozen i've longed to see." a boy with enthusiasm and some potential. he would serve well to act as his protege, for should something happen to cadis there was no telling what could come of rocket.

someone would need to take up the throne.

"with our 'family' still under reconstruction. i wanted to come to ask you something, aside from myself..." he'd casually begin to walk offstage. "would you consider yourself more of a follower or a leader?" he began to walk toward the panel. "is there anyone you'd be willing to follow, aside from myself, if i were to step down and hand my title to another?" arms folded to his chest, awaiting to hear an answer. a smile worn all the while, black hues sat upon the rocket member.

notes: hehe, hi.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 19:27:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"a follower, i guess..."

the way his voice wavered suggested that he tried to find any reasoning to call himself a leader but couldn't. as much as he didn't want to admit it, that's what he was for the entirety of his life. he could lie, but it wouldn't serve any purpose for this.

he crosses his arm as another question comes. he thinks really hard, trying to find an answer. only one name surfaces however. "i like kings. yeah, kings is nice." there was nothing supporting his answer besides his bias and his current relationship to the rocket admin. he considered adding more, but it was the one name that stood above the rest.

while he is ignorant to most things, he can try to read between the lines most of the time. he asks the question, curious as to where the conversation is leading to.

"why'd you ask?"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2019 9:37:33 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

kingsley did possess potential, a fine answer. "it's important that king chooses their succesor..." he'd turn his back on priam. walking away, he'd continue to speak, "...if i were to meet an untimely end, i'd hate for those apart of our family to be lead by a fool." preferably one who wasn't as war hungry as silas. as if rocket were capable of taking such a beating at this time. "someone who has the ability to produce merits, make sound judgement, uplift, tear off their mask when needed, and bear their fangs at a moments notice." none of this applied to the gullible, slowly developed rocket member.

turning toward priam, he'd wear a simple smile. "you've potential, if i'm not mistaken rumor had it that you were one of silas's favorites." a hand was brought to his chest, a warm smile worn, "i thank you for staying by his side in my absence. it's a shame that he was met with a sudden end." silas, though a madman, was, too, human. he had dreams. he had a life. to have been extinguished at the hands of the league--the hands of --he wanted nothing more than to see them burn.

"our current objective is to make sure that our comrade--our family--knows peace. be it through the gathering of their heads or their organizations downfall, we move with vengeance." and once silas knew peace. it was then that rockets goal could set in motion. "i wish for 's life to be mine. her head will not suffice." gripping his fist upon stretching his hand outward, cadis continued, "her death will not grant silas peace, she must know what it feels to lose something precious. she must learn that a life is like the night--all too brief." only then could their former leader rest.

a temperamental tone of somber sound did not match cadis's ennui look. though he harnessed fiery words that spewed vengeance, his hollow gaze remained neutral. but if priam possessed a lucairo it would feel, hell even see, a disgusting, terribly horrific aura. showcasing how well kempt his emotions were. "which is why i plan to teach you everything silas bestowed unto me, priam."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 2:31:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he perks up, almost standing up from his seat. "i was?!" he exclaims.

satisfaction gets him as the words enter his ears. the smile was undeniable in his expression as he hears the things he used to think that only he thinks of. part of him wonders if cadis was just saying that to make him feel good about himself, but whether it was true or not doesn't matter to priam as long as he hears what he wants to hear.

he finds himself easing up once cadis starts to preface the meaning of their meeting. what was normally boring to him gets his attention, easily swayed by the earlier premise of being a previous rocket boss favorite. the personal need to keep the expectations up excites the boy, correcting his posture as it finally ends with a question.

"eh? me?" he points a finger at himself, visibly rattled by cadis' decision.

his lips twitches as he forces the grin not to appear in his expression. his face reddens with the flattery he received from being given this opportunity. he was happy. at a loss of words, priam slams his hands on the judge's table, unnerving his zoroark, as he says the first thing that comes to his mind.

"i don't know why it's me you're teaching this stuff to, but i want this!"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2019 8:58:45 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"you've got potential, among a few others." the lineup was steadily growing day by day. "but don't get too excited. your training won't be starting at the moment, not until your tutor has given me the say so." she was scheduled to arrive sometime soon. he just wasn't sure when to be exact.

"their name is , a promising new asset i've added to rocket." she was to oversee the growth of each rocket. with high-intellect, she would serve as a new addition to the research team. cadis trusted her psychological expertise and ability to teach the youth, which is why he'd be leaving priam within her hand. "of course, if you don't come to see eye-to-eye with her or have some sort of compatibility, let me know. you'll be serving as a test for her as well." yes, the most uneducated member to be placed under the wing of a well-rounded comrade.

he needed to see if she were worth the time and money. if no progress is made within priam, then not only will he serve as a lost cause but the female, known as , too. "her life hangs in the balance of your hands. so do treat her well as if she were your own mother--ah..." arms folded before him, a hand was then brought to his lower chin. "priam, by chance are you an orphan?" cadis would follow up with another question, "have you ever known your parents?" how did this child come to join rocket.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2019 9:28:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he puffs his chest out, the usual smug coming out in his expression. "don't ya worry. i'm compatible with everybody!"

part of the reason those words left his mouth was from sheer confidence that he was very much likable. another part was just him trying to impress the rocket boss. he doesn't know what this was like, but he just has a feeling they'll get along well. unless she's so old that she has white hair, then maybe not.

he stops from his show of conviction towards himself when cadis mentions a sensitive word for him: parents. the facade immediately crumbles, leaving priam in a confused state. he slumps on the judge's chair, scratching his head as he tries to make his responses as appropriate as possible.

was he an orphan?

"yeah. and?"

does he remember his parents?

"i, uh, no?" he shakes his head. he knows he remembers them. "i mean, yeah, sorta. kinda. i dunno. it's been so long i've forgotten what they're like to be honest."

as soon as the answers leave his lips, he returns back to his usual pep.

"i get ya tho! he gives cadis the finger guns. "everyone i like in rocket's kinda like my family. in a way. yeah. you can be my favorite uncle or something if you want!"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2019 10:08:44 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

examining priam carefully. he took in every shift in movement, expression, and breathing. cadis wondered if such a topic had been a touchy subject. he'd come to move in closer, closing the distance between them. where priam sat upon one sat cadis stood upon the other. "priam." he spoke within his usual soft tone. the casual calm disposition worn.

"you will have to learn to play the role, eventually." it was rumored that among rocket there were many unstable and complex minds working underneath silas who, himself, too, possessed a crack upon his mental noggin. but that was what made silas powerful, a force to be reckon with. "what silas lacked he made up for in power, what you lack you, too, make up for it in power." priam can be produce results. there's no doubt about it, but he had a lot to learn about being human.

"emotions are a powerful drug. they can be used against you or a motivational source of power--in silas's case, they were both." and he admired him for it. "silas was able to balance the two, but in the end his desire for greater power led him to his downfall." priam had a lot of growing to do mentally and there was no doubt about that.

"remember this, emotions have another name: humanity, and humanity is one of the human race's greatest weaknesses and strengths." cadis began to plod around the panel and toward priam. he'd come to turn the male's chair, hands placed upon the armchairs as he'd lean in, speaking within a hushed tone, "human beings are emotional creatures and when they can't control their emotions, it becomes their weakness; preventing them from thinking logically and rationally." he'd sever himself priam.

hands were placed into his pocket as he began to walk away. "of course, it's not easy to functionally suppress your humanity upon the surface. it takes time and dedication. for starters, you need the willingness to become a remorseless calculative killer. i doubt you have the motivation to do that right now, but in time you will." a nonchalant smile was worn. cadis had reasons to doubt priam's abilities at this time, but that didn't diminish his strength and status as a rocket who has solidified his seat beside the boss.

notes: idk what i wrote, i'm tired.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 3:38:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i've been in this thing since i was, like, ten."

it probably wasn't an accurate estimate of the time he spent in rocket, but it was an estimate nonetheless. the point is that whatever he needs to prove that he can handle the harsher sides of the organization, he has already proven in one way or another.

priam believes he can control his emotions, or whatever cadis wants to allude to. he only cried a little in his room when one of the only things he can rely on with his life, his gabite, had fallen from an unnecessary venture due to his carelessness. he cannot fully grasp what cadis was trying to implant in him exactly yet, but he might get it somewhere in the future, or so he hopes.

"i can kill if i want to," he huffs in his childish defiance. he pauses, calms down, and then turns his head to cadis. "you think what i have isn't enough?"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 18:20:08 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

a laughter followed after the utterance of his 'capability to kill' were spoken on. "it's not a matter of being able to kill, it's about being able to do what must be done in order to get what's needed." those were the men who worked alongside cadis. there was no one who fully understood cadis--not even cadis understood himself till this very day. but he was able to do what must be done for the sake of a goal.

"let me ask you this," cadis began, "if a plan involved the harm of children, could you do it without batting an eye?" a hardened stare was thrown his way. without blinking, he'd await an answer to be given. "could you handle the thought of taking a parent from a child and vice versa?" cadis could never trust those who were able to allow their emotion to cloud their judgement.

the only exception to that rule was silas. he was a man who allowed his self-righteousness and desires to lead him, a great stimulant but a foolhardy mistake. if only he'd been here to help guide his predecessor. "i lack the ability to understand 'the human concept', priam." his eyes shifted into a narrowing form, "winning, losing, good, bad, wrong, right--i never understood any of that...rather..." a hand was brought to his chin.

"you could say i never understood the meaning of them, even though it's something natural that every human is born with. it's not something you should have to learn, but i had to learn all of it by watching." placing his hand over his heart, the tips of his fingers were gently pressed over his left pectoral. silence fell briefly as he paused.

❝i...am not human, but a monster.❞

"i...am not human." that's right. he never saw himself as one, he was born different. "i had to learn how to become human." which brought his spiel back to priam's question, "it's not a matter of 'not having enough', it's a matter of how far are you willing to walk in the shoes of a monster." could he wear the mask of one? if he thought silas was bad, he had yet to see what lengths cadis was willing to go.

notes: ---

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
turn [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 8:06:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Far enough to where I begin to like it a bit too much." A voice, distinctly feminine with a hauntingly silky tone was what answered cadis' question. it seemingly appeared from no where, as the one known as 'Circe' finally appeared. Heels clicking against the polished floor with the dark fur coat slung idly along her shoulders, her attire was slightly fancy, despite the gleam of acute intelligence within her pink and blue hued eyes.

"Oh my, am I interrupting something?" There was a cordial playfulness in her tone, a warmth akin to that of a mother emitting from her. She exuded a presence of love and fondness, and yet, it gave nothing away. A master of deception in its utmost form, the pale, pink-haired woman gave a polite tip of her head despite the impish smile that still blossomed on her lips. 

"Circe Crowe. it's lovely to finally meet you both."

// rlly simple but here she is
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
turn [c]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:35:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: