6,455 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
machampion [c]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2019 3:08:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"rustboro, huh? yeah, you should probably stay the night. rusturf tunnel gets dangerous at night." his eyes upwards, as if he forgot about a fact, and then goes back to noah. "then again, you said you were a bodyguard, so you probably can handle it."

he shrugs. ultimately, noah gets to decide what he wants to do.

"just go take one of the rooms upstairs if you want. no one sleeps on them nowadays anyways." he scratches his head, rethinking of the offer he just said. "actually, just take my room. i don't think my parents will like it if i let a stranger stay in theirs."

kyle starts to walk up to noah, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"want me to show you now?" a certain excitement was in his tone.

this was, like, showing his friends back at school his home and then forcing them to stay up late at night while they play video games once he entraps them with the allure of his hobbies.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
machampion [c]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2019 7:01:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah lower lip curls into a smug peak. with an exaggerated swagger, he leans his weight on one leg and shrugs too. "yep. i can handle that and more." yet, his cocksure attitude sheds in favor for a puppy-like honesty. "but i'd rather stay the night, yea. i can pick my stuff up tomorrow."

for noah, such a confession pushes across the point of no return. he experiences a paradox of the heart. kyle's hospitality holds him in comfort and simultaneously beats against his heart so that the blood rushes nervously through his veins. his head is light- but noah understands it is the adrenaline of first meetings.

"oh, your parents live here too?" noah peers at kyle curiously as their hands grace his shoulders. they're tense and needing release, knotted from forgotten stretches. "your room? you sure about that?! how about you? where are you gonna sleep?"

noah begins to move. he wonders if he should have placed his cup in the sink.

"usually, if i have people over, i gotta know in advance so i can clean up the place. guess you're like, pretty disciplined." he quickly bounces the conversation. "but, i'm not a slob. so don't worry about that!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,455 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
machampion [c]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2019 4:59:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"this is their house. they don't live here anymore though, so i have it all for myself. i guess that means it doesn't matter then."

he chuckles at himself.

"i sleep in my parent's room," cause it has the bigger bed, "unless you want me there with you?"

kyle winks, and then snickers. he jests, his mood light from excitement. this was like getting the younger sibling he always wanted, or finally having a friend that won't ruin his things in his house. the feeling was different compared to when he allowed people in his slateport apartment, perhaps as a reminiscent of his childhood.

he takes a glance at the glasses they left, and then back to noah. "you don't worry about that. we'll wash it later, or something." he continues to guide him to the second floor all the way to his bedroom.

what welcomes him is a pretty undecorated room, with an elaborate gaming setup on one side. a large television is mounted on the wall, with a plethora of gaming platforms neatly arranged in a rack underneath.

"i also want a player two that bad."

the game was of the older generation, something that doesn't support online play for multiplayer. if he assessed him correctly, he probably won't decline. he already tried mateo but he sucks so much at the game.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
machampion [c]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 4:00:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar

even this far from home, noah can sense the parental tether. he's glad kyle's parents aren't here- and yet, their absence reminds him of his own disconnection.

kyle's chuckle is contagious in the way it flowers, and noah catches it like dandelion seeds. catches and carries it within him.

"depends! big spoon or little spoon?" noah raises an eyebrow, but it falters quick. the wink disarms him. disarms him more than the fluffy promise of a clean glass.

although welcomed, noah's steps inside fall with the weight of a trespasser. the room surprises him. he half-expects some weights hiding in some untidy spot, but that expectation is built from the imaginings of his own room- and of the flex kyle had shown.

"this is wild, man." noah leaps in front of battlestation, the expansive screen ahead almost all-consuming. he squats, eyes filtering through each console. "a player two, huh? you sure about that?" noah rolls his arm around as if stretching pre-workout, and his voice winds up like a teasing jack-in-the-box. "i don't want to embarrass you."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,455 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
machampion [c]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 14:49:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"big spoon, big spoon," he answers absently.

any planning he has in mind earlier dissipates into nothingness when he gets what he wants. he leans forward, turning on one of the older gaming platforms on his collection. the disc already was in it, and the television screen starts to show the opening sequence. the tune that plays brings a certain nostalgic feeling for kyle.

"what are you talking about?" kyle asks, turning to noah when he blurts out his concerns. "you already embarrassed yourself when you approached me earlier with that bold declaration. nothing you do will top that."

he takes a controller and hands it to noah, while the other one is taken with him. he sits on the floor, just as he did when he was a child, and invites noah to do the same with a few motions with his head.

"come on! we're gonna have fun."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
machampion [c]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 5:25:22 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah does not expect the answer to come out so frankly, for the absent-minded quality of its utterance suggests that it had been nibbled on in kyle's thoughts. mused upon with honest consideration.

he must hide his flush again, and he does so by quickly leaping to the game station so that his back briefly faces kyle.

"h-hey! just forget about that." noah barks. "and if i lose this- which i won't, forget what i just said too."

the beckoning proves to be successful. he falls into a seat beside kyle with an abrupt plop. when noah takes the controller, his fingers twiddle with the buttons. they clack pleasantly as he familiarizes himself with their make. with a huff, noah sets his controller in his lap. he flexes his hands, readies them and rubs his bare arms to warm up before taking the device back in his hands.

as the low-bit music plays and the screen dances with pixels, noah smiles at his new friend. he hopes he can call him that now.

"wait, which button is start?"

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
machampion [c]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 5:59:02 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]you nasty fucks!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two disgust me. take this and get the FUCK out: 25 pokedollars, 5 infamy!