light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2019 9:55:39 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"every now and then it's good to get out and train." standing at the entrance to mt. pyre. there was a cavern entrance that led into an unknown part within the mountain. "not many know of this place, nor the pokemon that reside within it." a hand was brought to his hip, a confidant smile worn. "they're quite ferocious, even the fairy-type that reside here. the poison and dark are by far worse, it's a sacred home." and they were desecrating it.

"which is good, if this were easy i don't think i'd offer you such a place to train." if he couldn't pass this, he served no purpose and would be deemed a lost cause; cannon fodder like the rest. so if he wanted cadis to see him within a different light? it was best he produced results--as fast as possible at that.

notes: poison/dark/fairy route.

[attr="class","merktagI"]@spade

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 3:40:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]
Mt. Pyre was quite the sight to take in. The path they traveled exposed Rhys to the scenery Mt. Pyre provided. He had yet to visit, and he was quite excited to be taken to one of Cadis' secret locations.

It seemed like the boss was beginning to take a liking to him. Or, he was rather desperate for a recruit to break through and make something of himself and just wanted to toss him into the fire. It did not matter to Rhys. He was confident in his skills. Rhys was a boss himself, maybe not in charge of an organization like Team Rocket, but he held himself to the same standards.

"I thank you for your kind gesture. I'm looking to nab me a poison type Pokemon myself, so this works out quite nicely." Rhys figured he was supposed to walk in first, so he did. Entering the cavern he kept walking until something caught his attention.

[newclass=.spade]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spade b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 4:03:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GENGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / cursed body[break]
psywave / sucker punch / dark pulse / hypnosis / shadow punch
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PANGORO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / mold breaker[break]
bullet punch / parting shot / low sweep / taunt
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 4:12:22 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: you do not need to engage with the pumpkaboo icly).[break]
& @spade

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 4:53:38 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"don't thank me yet." a pangoro guarded the entrance. emerging from its shadow came a gengar. this was their first challenge.

a pokeball was thrown lazily with the flick of a wrist. emerging from the ball was starmie. "psychic." a chromatic beam of telekinetic energy would sweep the panogro off of its feet. throwing it into a rocket only to be, once more, picked up again and slammed upon the ground. "hold it in place." the pangro was levitated off of the ground and held by an auric beam.

a pokeball was thrown, capturing the fighting-type. capturing the pangoro starmie would levitate the pokeball into the palm of cadis's hand. "that's one down." he'd look to see how rhys fared.

catching pangoro.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2019 5:11:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]

Two Pokemon decided to interject and cut off the entrance inside. A Pangoro and a Gengar. Cadis responded swiftly. His starmie made short work of the large panda. It was nice to see that his boss seemed to have the skills to back up his position.

Rhys followed suit. He released weavile from her beauty sleep. She leaped onto the field with grace, eager to throw down. "feint attack, quick." Weavile slipped into the shadows and attacked the gengar with a super-effective hit. Now, Rhys figured the bulky pokemon would not go down easily so he wasted no time. "night slash, now before it recovers." Weavile took advantage of the opportunity and slashed herself a victory once her attack landed on the ghost-type.

Rhys tossed an empty pokeball at the fallen gengar. It was captured and now belonged to him. It would prove to be a fine addition to his team, and a much stronger pokemon now that he was its leader.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 3:38:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GRENINJA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
water shuriken / smokescreen / substitute / extrasensory
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / limber[break]
slash / sucker punch / assurance / pursuit
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous captures are successful!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2019 4:02:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]

Cadis and Rhys were both successful in the capture of their respective pokemon. "Is this place where you honed your skills?" He inquired as soft steps carried him forward inside the now unguarded cavern. The inside was spacious and had many nooks and crannies which held the secrets of this cavern he thought.

As Rhys moved deeper inside, his weavile sensed a threatening presence and located it. Unbeknownst to Rhys, a water shuriken traveled through the air and his weavile swatted it away with a night slash. "I see what you mean now..." Rhys said to Cadis.

"Use Ice Shard" Weavile responded, launching ice at the greninja that had the favorable high ground. This attack made the frog leap from its position and land on the ground below. "Icy Wind!" Weavile launched a gust of ice at the greninja, and as he tried to move forward to engage the weavile it was slowed down by the technique. "Night slash" Weavile slipped inside the greninja's guard and slashed it across the chest. With the frog down on the ground, Rhys launched a pokeball at him in hopes of another successful capture.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 21:21:56 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

a purrloin stood before starmie. it wasn't much of a task to deal with for the dual-type. "dazzling gleam!" its body shined brightly. glistening within a bright color, starmie would rush forward. charging into the purrloin and sending it into an unconscious state from the effective fairy move.

a pokeball was thrown at it. "i wouldn't say that." thinking aloud, a hand was brought to his chin. "it's just a lot of experience." he'd add, "but this is also apart of that experience. the pokemon here are ruthless and don't take kind to invaders." they were familiar with cadis and the outcome was always the same. they never backed down.

"the thing about wild pokemon are that they're free to do as they please." placing the pokeball within his suit jacket. cadis continued to lead them into the cavern, "the first sign of something unfamiliar to them and they'll deem it a threat without reason or 'cause, you're just unnatural. an anomaly within their world." starmie led the way.

"i, for one, like being an anomaly. the type of chaos it can cause is unpredictable." and thus he'd ask, "have you ever felt like an anomaly, rhys?"

catching purrloin.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 2:17:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SPRITZEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / healer[break]
attract / aromatherapy / draining kiss / moonblast
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / moxie[break]
head smash / brick break / crunch / scary face
[break][break]

[break]
Both of your previous captures are successful!

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
poison tongue
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 17:25:25 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

in the midst of his rambling did a spritzee emerge, alongside a scrafty. he'd call forth infernape, "thunder punch." with an iron fist did infernape pulverize the spritzee. the punch, strong, left the fairy-type under paralysis state. "no need to harm it any further." he ordered infernape, a simple ball was thrown toward the spritzee. an attempt to capture the fairy-type was made.

infernape stood on standby. "do you intend to catch the scarfty?" he asked rhys.

catching spritzee.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
poison tongue
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 4:37:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]

"I am an anomaly relative to you, and this region of yours. I left my home to search for answers. Whether chaos will follow me, I'm not sure." Rhys responded to Cadis. His voice never betrayed his emotions, the exact feelings that he stored inside him and kept from everyone else. Rhys didn't trust Cadis. Not yet, anyway. But, he recognized there was a lot to learn and to gain from this man.

They continued to beat and capture any pokemon that interested them. It did seem like the pokemon that lived here were not going to stop coming after them until they got them out of their territory. He understood their desire. It was only a part of their nature. Humans were the same. Any threat that disturbed the comfort of their home would send the average individual into a defensive reaction.

"I think I'm done with catching pokemon for today, unless, of course, something special comes our way." Rhys released Scizor onto the field. It had been a while since it battled. "Bullet Punch" Scizor flashed forward, showing its speed off, before delivering a punch that knocked the Scrafty out.

"Cadis, do you have something that you're trying to accomplish?"

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
poison tongue
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 17:42:34 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
sludge bomb / explosion / smog / assurance
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
ANOTHER WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / corrosion[break]
sweet scent / venoshock / toxic / flame burst
[break][break]

[break]
Previous capture attempts are successful.

[googlefont=Montserrat]