awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 23:52:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]his tail twitches as he nuzzles her forcefully. she almost buckles under the weight of his head pressed against her shoulder. but instead she raises her arms, dropping her cane, and grips his neck tightly. her toes lift from the ground. she winces as her left leg twinges. 

they're all too similar, the two of them. 

and then she nearly stumbles as lyune drops his head, teeth bared. his tail thumps against the ground in a warning, but emma continues. 

she turns, slouching against lyune, and stares hard-eyed at the woman she loves. 

"you think i'm pretending everything's okay? fuck, ems, i know it's not okay. none of this is okay. but that's how this godsdamned world works. nothing i did meant anything. i wanted to stop rocket? fernando took care of it while mossdeep crumbled around me."

twisted bodies, bloodshed, obliteration, annihilation. how could she stand to face that again? 

"you weren't there," she says scathingly, flinching at her own harsh tone.

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 14:49:48 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygoldr"]
[attr="class","bodygoldrt"]

[break]

Her accusations are thrown back in her face, muted, irrelevant. Emma had gotten angry, said things she didn't really mean or want to say. Her own frustration had continued to build up, the exhaustion that tugs at the bags under her eyes growing heavier day by day.[break][break]

They both knew that this wasn't okay, that hiding away on this island wasn't healthy, wasn't safe, wasn't good for them.[break][break]

"It meant everything, Frey. You were the first domino to set everything else in motion. Yes, you got hurt, yes, someone else took over. But that doesn't fucking matter. What matters is that you're alive and you're too afraid to admit it. You've decided you're stuck here to wallow in your own self-pity when you and I both know you're stronger than that. You always have been."[break][break]

She flinches, hard, as if she'd ben slapped. No, she hadn't been there. She had been god knows where doing god knows what, not being useful to anyone or anything. She had almost let Freya die in a hospital bed because she was too damn selfish to protect the only thing she loved.[break][break]

"I know. I know I wasn't there."

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr b] color: #765D75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2019 1:01:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]the world is unsteady at her feet. the ground is churning as goliaths wage war. there is something gathering in her; a power she doesn't understand, that burns under her skin, melts at the edges of her mind, blasts from her, from the soul-link connection between her dragons. 

and she gasps, vision fragmenting, and emma is standing there and she is vicious and unrelenting and freya hates her for it. because she is peeling away the curtains, throwing the truth in her face. 

this life is not a happy one and freya is the reason to blame. 

"i thought i was!" she says, voice breaking as her knees tremble. she sinks down; her cane falls to her side and she pushes her palms against her eyes. "i don't feel alive. if that thing--if anything like that thing ever returns, we're done. so many people died. so many people i couldn't help..."

she shakes her head. her arms fall to her sides and she looks up at emma, eyes wide with tears, with terror, with an inconsolable fear that has taken root in her core: "what if i try and fail again? what if i let them down?"

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 2:29:29 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Freya's voice breaks along with her strength. Emma's heart falters, missing a beat, pulsing uncomfortably as the only person she loves, the only person she cares about sinks to the floor. She's broken and yet Emma can't fix her, can't help her pick up the pieces and bring her back to her feet. She's helpless and scared and it horrifies her. Emma is angry, but not at Freya. She's angry with herself.[break][break]

And it's because of that that she gives up her hate, gives up her negativity and her accusations to rush to Freya's side, to pull the woman's palms from her eyes, to hold them tightly in her own hands, to pull her into her arms and be silent.[break][break]

"When you try again, Frey, I'll be there this time. I won't let you down again, I won't abandon you. I won't leave you behind. I am yours, Freya Morningstar, forever and always."[break][break]

Her cheek presses firmly against the other woman's head, breathing deeply.

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 21:08:30 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she sees darkness and she does not know whether that makes her a prophet. she has never been ripped in half like this, torn in two places at once. constantly seeing the hopelessness that had lain before her. 

she wonders, sometimes, if she'd have been better off had the beast finished her. 

tears slick down her cheeks as emma coddles her and holds her fast. she shivers into her, clinging closer, and her admittance of love makes something inside of her snap. 

emotion surges through her and she pulls back, reaches to grace emma's cheek with the back of her hand. and then she can't keep herself from her anymore. despite their affections, their shared intimacies, they have lived on this island while keeping each other at arm's length. because emma had thought freya fragile, had thought her weak

she leans forward now, putting them off balance, pushing against emma, hand sliding from her cheek and into her hair. her eyes are open wide, searching, as she leans in. teeth graze emma's lower lip before she takes her in a kiss. 

wanting, pleading, desperate, her fingers tighten. 

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 4:02:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Freya is pulling away and at first, Emma is afraid. Fear is an emotion the woman is unfamiliar with, a tricky prick of uncertainty, of anguish, of impossible confusion. She can't fathom feeling so weak, and yet as the woman pulls away from her hold, her desperate need to apologize, she's genuinely afraid. Afraid she's losing her, losing hold of the one thing she's certain of, the one person she needs.[break][break]

But then Freya is holding her cheek, sliding up into her hair, holding her so tightly, with such ferocity, such passion. Emma is surprised, overwhelmed, overtaken by this emotion. She's lonely, she's been waiting, she's been letting Freya recover. [break][break]

Her lips find hers, her teeth catching her bottom lip as she kisses her. It's intense, it hurts, but it's good.[break][break]

Emma doesn't pull away, she instead finds her hand pressing against Freya's lower back, pressing her harder against her frame while her other hand cradles the back of her head, a mess in her dark hair. Freya's pleading fingers are left to explore and grow desperate because Emma isn't pulling away. She doesn't even say a word, she just exists in the moment.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 4:17:02 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she does not expect resistance. she does not expect anything. she is purely in this moment, painfully aware that she is lost in this singular moment. because she no longer knows how to look to the future, into a future so bleak.

and why should she? when she has this beautiful woman before her, this woman who would do anything for her. and who freya would lay down her life for in return.

and that's what i'll do, she thinks as her mouth parts, as teeth click from their ferocity. as she is gasping into her mouth and slipping her fingers under the hem of her shirt and gracing the skin at the small of her back. 

i will fight for you. she draws back for a breath, only for a breath. and then her lips are trailing heavy kisses down her jaw, down her neck, smattering across her collarbone. 

she folds love notes in the hollow of her neck with her lips and whispers her oath with heated, shallow breaths. 

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 4:27:18 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

As Freya takes in a breath, however brief, Emma does as well. She is whatever Freya needs her to be, she is melting into the woman's arms, pouring her passion and her desperation into their kisses. They part and she leans her neck back, her heart is heavy and beating fast as lips press deeply into the softness of her neck, trailing warmth.[break][break]

Fingers peel back her shirt, gracing skin, pulling, pushing, pleading. [break][break]

She can hear her whispering, she can feel the kisses tell a story, a promise, a vow, but she's too loud, the pounding in her chest, the blood coursing through her veins is so powerful and intoxicating that she can't breathe let alone understand.[break][break]

Instead, she seeks out her hunger, pulling Freya back up and against her. She's too far away, she's not close enough. [break][break]

"I am yours, Freya. Always."[break][break]

She gasps between her words, her normally pale cheeks flushed with heat as she finds Freya's lips once again, her teeth biting - hard - against her bottom lip.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 4:36:24 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]the grass sways around them. in the distance, lyune turns his back to the lovers, and the rest of her dragons make their way back into the house. and freya thinks, for a brief moment, if she should grab emma's hand and take her to bed. 

but she is breathing the cold air outside and she is feeling the earth beneath her and she is feeling that this is right. their love is wild and passionate and it doesn't make sense.

and it will not be contained in a ramshackle house tinged with a sadness that has weighed heavy on them for months. 

her legs wrap around emma's waist as the woman boosts her up and she tilts her head, forehead pressing against hers, noses brushing. she shudders a breath, cups her cheek, curls her fingers.

her eyes are searching. "you are the reason i am alive, emma wolfe." she takes her hand, presses it to her chest. her heart thrums under emma's fingers.

"my heart is yours."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 4:46:17 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Hades has already disappeared as well as any of Emma's other beasts. They've more important things to do and have a respect for the two women's personal space.[break][break]

It's just the two of them underneath the starry sky and it feels right.[break][break]

Their breath comes hot and fast as they come to a pause to speak intensely to one another. Emma's eyes are blazing with passion, with desire, but she's holding Freya so tightly and listening so intently because anything she says matters.[break][break]

The woman's legs are wrapped around her waist and their noses brush. She shifts her weight as Freya takes her hand, her eyes searching her face. Emma is following her guidance, tearing her eyes from the woman's face to stare at her hand pressed against her chest, feeling her heartbeat.[break][break]

"You are the reason I am alive, Freya Morningstar."[break][break]

She breaths hard as she takes a moment to watch the beautiful woman in her arms, to truly appreciate how crazy this was, how two people so vastly different had managed to fall so fucking hard in love.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 0:40:43 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]years have lapsed between them. they have changed and evolved and their skin is harder, calloused from hard work and war. they are scarred and beaten and rough around the edges.

and still, her hands follow routes she once had memorized, as though it were just yesterday. she skirts over scars she doesn't recognize, but still her urgency does not fade. she explores, breath hitching when emma seals their unsaid oath laced sweetly under her whispered vow. 

she pushes, palms against her shoulder, cradling the back of her head as she lays her down. her lips smother hers, silencing her, assuring her that no more words need be said. 

her lips trail soft kisses down her cheek, kisses that grow hungrier, that grow hotter, that grow more fervent; she suckles on the soft skin of her throat, nips at her collarbone.

no more waiting. i will make you mine. 

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
abandon [c]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 16:32:18 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Emma's skin trembles, shivers as cold fingers retrace steps taken so long ago. They brush over scars on their path but yet their urgency does not fade. Her voice is silenced as Freya's lips hunger for hers. They are still the same, the two of them. They have grown and changed but they remember.[break][break]

She is laid down and she kisses back fervently, her teeth grazing Frey's lips, her tongue gently exploring, begging for sweeter, deeper kisses. [break][break]

But then they part as her lips travel down her cheek to her neck, sucking as she grows hotter and heavier, wanting more, needing more. And Emma complies, she is whatever Freya needs her to be. [break][break]

As the woman's teeth graze her collarbone, Emma gasps quietly before her hands bury themselves in her hair, pulling her back up to her face as she deepens their touch. Her fingers brush skin as she searches under her sweater, lifting it gently as her eyes observe her, her heart beating heavily.