verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
adorn
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 20:05:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the chaos that once livened the beaches of slateport has gone and put itself in a lull. relative peace surrounded the atmosphere of the coast, the number of people differing greatly from last summer to present.

this was also where he was chosen to be the avatar of a legendary pokemon, but denied the opportunity.

kyle finds himself sitting in the sands, watching as his pack flounder and flail on the shore. the idea of washing away the grains of sands and the salt water away from their fur was pushed aside until when he needs to worry about them. they were playing and getting their exercise for the day without him needing to interact with them at least.

the rest of them stop as soon as they notice someone else enter the otherwise empty beach. all of them collectively point their heads towards her, kyle turning his head behind him after them as his curiosity gets him nosy. he recognizes her, though he wasn't sure if he should get excited about seeing her or not.

"oh."

@lenora
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
adorn
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 13:34:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She should be happy.

She should be delighted by the turn of events, by her newfound status and all the things it brings with and yet here she is, wandering the beach in more of a daze than ever. She should be happy.

But she's not.

Lenora clutches her sandals by the straps in one hand and lets her feet sink into the cool sand with each step. Her gaze sweeps across the beach, stopping on a figure in the distance. By himself, he's barely memorable. With the dogs, Lenora's snapshot memory of him clicks into place.

The dull look on her face is replaced with a wide smile. Her pace quickens, a slight stumble to her steps as the sand caves in with her steps.

"Kyle, wasn't it?" she says, once she's close enough. She stops before him and the dogs and looks down at them. "I really don't pay enough attention to the ongoings around me, do I? I didn't recognize you as being one of the Elite Four! How terrible of me! You'll have to forgive me for that."

Lenora looks at the mightyena, brows knitting. She taps a nail to her cheek and barely gives him time to respond before moving onto the next question: "That one isn't the same dog as the one you let me doll up. The other one was - Delta, maybe?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
adorn
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2019 18:28:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks back up to her from his position, matching her expression with his own. his, however, appears more awkward than hers. "it's fine. i don't think i act like one anyways." he ends his statement with awkward laughter.

he whistles, calling for everyone's attention. he then beckons the mightyena to come over him, strangely obeying the command without a problem. once close enough to him, kyle grabs the dog closer to him, hugging it close to him before loosening his hold.

it was alpha, but... "yeah, delta." they weren't really memorable on their own anyways so kyle didn't mind. "this one's hotel. he should've still been a poochyena, but he went and got himself evolved without me knowing. now, he's standing out compared to everyone else. they're cuter when they're smaller, don't you agree?"

he releases the mightyena, although it simply stands in place and gets his eyes on lenora. kyle switches his gaze from his dog to the company heir before asking her a question.

"what are you doing here? just an afternoon stroll as well?"

@lenora
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
203 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
adorn
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 0:49:48 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: you do not need to engage with the pumpkaboo icly).[break]
& @lenora

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
adorn
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 13:07:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He doesn't. Nothing in his demeanor conveys someone of importance. How does he manage to be so unmemorable when he sits at the top of the power chain?

Her eyes flicker between the Pokemon. Magnus, always at her side, looks at them before he takes a step back. The scolipede's tail twitches.

"Oh, definitely! They're so much cuter." She likes mightyenas better, with their elegant bodies and sleek faces. "It seemed like a nice enough day to take a walk. I'm so glad I did, since I ran into you!"

She sets herself next to Kyle, taking care to smooth her dress underneath her thighs as she sits down. Magnus stays where he is to keep distance between him and the dog pokemon.

"What are you doing here?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
adorn
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2019 16:54:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"just taking the boys for their daily exercise."

he pondered on whether he should end his response on that or not. it was most of the reason why he was out here in the beach. then again, he could have brought the dogs away from where they could potentially make his day worse when he has to wash off the salt and sand from their thick, fluffy coats.

in the end, he adds it.

"also contemplating on the aqua fes thing."

he chose not to have the recognition of tapu koko, though his reasons behind it can be considered shallow. it probably wasn't the kind of decision any other people would choose either, but he supposed he's earned his right to go against the norm the moment he regained recognition within the league. it also meant that he missed an opportunity, however.

"is it fun using a legendary pokemon's abilities?" he asks her.

@lenora