orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
chase darkness with me [ow]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 7:15:59 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@user
notes
let's hunt some dark types

There's too many little ledges and cliffs in this damned place. In spite of the flashlight that Orion's gripping tightly in his right hand, it's the second time he's tripping over something in the dark. His Absol stops where it had been scouting ahead, turning red eyes toward its trainer as if wondering what was taking him so long.

"You lived in the mountains," he grumbles, knowing the Dark-type can't answer him. "Not my fault I'm not as graceful as you."

He might not be able to see much, but he can hear — the snap of a twig and rustling in the grass behind him has him rounding on the noise with purpose, clenching his jaw and shining his flashlight directly into the face of—

—oh. It's another person.

"You startled me."

It comes out as an accusation, not aided by his narrowed eyes or stiff posture. It's not what he'd intended, but he lets it stand — he does, however, lower the flashlight so that it's pointing at the ground and not in the face of the intruder.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 8:06:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"blah! gah! my eyes!" noah raises his arms, his hands spread like fans across his startled face.

despite the relative chill of night, the blinded trainer wears a sleeveless hoodie. his shorts are sporty. it looks as if he was on a run.

"you startled me!" noah's turtonator grumbles behind him. with a huff, the turtle dragon blows a flame from its snout, illuminating the surrounding greenery with its light.

"i thought you were a pokemon." noah gestures to orion as his turtonator eyes the absol with suspicion. "i've been keeping my light out in case i scare any away." his arms knit themselves across his chest.

sighing, he shakes the goosebumps from his arms. "are you and your absol lost or are you searching for pokemon too?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2019 11:31:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pipostblock"]width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1e1e1e; } .pipostblock img { width:50px; height:50px; border-radius:100%; margin: 35px 0 25px 170px; border:1px solid #222; filter: grayscale(100%); } .pipostpost { font:10px Verdana; line-height:120%; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 20px 40px; color:#999; background-color:#1a1a1a; } .pipostpost b { color:#549454; } .pipostpost a { color:#666; font:10px times; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic; } .pipostcreds { height:8px; width:400px; margin:0 auto; color:#1a1a1a; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px; } .pipostpost span { font:10px times; color:#666; letter-spacing:0.45px;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pipostblock"]

[attr="class","pipostpost"]Venus walked intot he area, and saw two boys. She shrugged a bit, and walked over. "Are you guys up to anythig Peticularly cool?" She of course just always had to randomly appear out of nowhere. She had her Alolan Vulpix, Dr.Genome i her arms looking at them/ She then heard the one boy say he mistook the other one for a pokemon, which made her giggle. "Well he doesn't look like a pokemon to me..." The girl then wondered what would happen [break][break]

#, [break]
YAY group thread

[attr="class","pipostcreds"]code by pie
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 1:14:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GUMSHOOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stakeout[break]
pursuit / thrash / take down / crunch
[break][break]
+ + @veronicagalaxywing

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN MEOWTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / technician[break]
fake out / pay day / taunt / night slash / covet
[break][break]
+ + @veronicagalaxywing
[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WEAVILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / pressure[break]
night slash / icy wind / metal claw / fury swipes / throat chop
[break][break]

+ + @veronicagalaxywing

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 1:24:07 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
@veronicagalaxywing
notes
weavile!!! throwing a pokeball

He supposes the other man has a point when it comes to scaring off the very things he was trying to hunt for, but Orion's too proud to admit as much. He simply presses his lips together, opens his mouth to say something—

—and suddenly there's three of them and he's feeling crowded in spite of all this open space, taking a subconscious step back from the new arrival as he turns his flashlight in her direction. He's careful not to blind her, though.

"No," comes out clipped in response to the girl's question. He glances over at the man with a frown. "We're not lost. Night hunts are usually more peaceful — less people around." He doesn't intend for it to mean anything but he's visibly tense. His Absol has approached the group by this point and nudges his side, prompting him to relax just a bit. "More Dark-types out, too."

As if on cue, the cries of several Pokemon — likely summoned by Orion's light and the sound of their voices — interrupt the relative calm. Orion turns his attention away from the duo to fix his eyes upon a Weavile advancing upon his Absol. Katas has excellent reflexes, using DETECT to stop whatever attack had been planned against him, and Orion's already got a Pokeball in hand. "Swords dance, then Quick attack!"

As soon as his Absol slams into the other, claws-first, Orion chucks the ball in Weavile's direction.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 2:11:10 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"WHAT THE-"

noah jumps at the sudden intrusion of venus' voice. with a yelp, he fires a fist toward venus' gut in hasty response.

his turtonator grunts. like a pig. the dragon squats, flame still lit as its unimpressed gaze looks on.

"oh crap, i'm so sorry..."

noah withdraws his trigger happy fist, and as real danger encroaches upon them in the dark, his turtonator advances forth.

"jacquie, head smash, then overheat... that one!" noah directs his finger toward the pursuing gumshoos. he has no idea what the pokemon is, but he likes it.

as his turtonator barrels toward the bipedal mongoose, one may be alarmed at its speed. its thick legs dash forth, following the dragon's hard head. they collide, and as the HEAD SMASH connects, the turtonator expels flames from the exposed hole in its center.

a brilliant blast of flame illuminates their battle as noah casts a well-aimed pokeball toward the gumshoos.

noah scratches his head, peering over at the man. "guess this hunt isn't... that peaceful, huh?"

attempted capture of gumshoos

/ @veronicagalaxywing

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 4:12:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pipostblock"]width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1e1e1e; } .pipostblock img { width:50px; height:50px; border-radius:100%; margin: 35px 0 25px 170px; border:1px solid #222; filter: grayscale(100%); } .pipostpost { font:10px Verdana; line-height:120%; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 20px 40px; color:#999; background-color:#1a1a1a; } .pipostpost b { color:#549454; } .pipostpost a { color:#666; font:10px times; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic; } .pipostcreds { height:8px; width:400px; margin:0 auto; color:#1a1a1a; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px; } .pipostpost span { font:10px times; color:#666; letter-spacing:0.45px;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pipostblock"]

[attr="class","pipostpost"]Venus saw the boy noticed her, and gave a smile. As she nearly got punched, she blocked the fist with her arm/ "Could you not?" She ten held her Vulpix closer as she saw the black cat. Her eyes went to stars. "OH MY GOSH AN ALOLAN MEOWTH! DR. GENOME USE MOONBLAST!" She tossed a pokeball at the cat quickly afterwords, hoping to catch it. Se eneded this cute cat, more then anything. After all the more cute pokemon she had the better. She then turned to the two boys. "So is their any peticular reason we're hunting for dark types? And where are you two from, cause im from Alola." [break][break]

#, [break]
notes can go here.

[attr="class","pipostcreds"]code by pie
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 23:28:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LOUDRED APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / soundproof[break]
bite / hyper voice / uproar / roar
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / adaptability[break]
swift / night slash / razor shell / protect / metal claw
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous captures are successful!
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 0:03:29 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes
passing on both!

Whatever Orion expects from the encounter, it's not for one of them to haul off and nearly punch the other; he takes an instinctive step back from the two with widened eyes before relaxing when he sees the girl has it handled.

At very least, the guy seems apologetic.

They're all momentarily distracted by their respective encounters and when Orion next clues in to what's going on with the others, the girl's gone and he's left standing somewhat awkward in the aftermath of all that energy. Noah breaks the tension with his comment, and Orion manages an amused huff, strained thought it is. "Guess not. Hey, where did that girl go?"

He glances around, still seeing no trace of her. "Guess she got what she came for. I still plan on staying out here for a bit." He clears his throat. "Seems there's a lot of activity tonight. You're welcome to hang out, if you want, as long as you agree not to punch me." He's bent down to retrieve the Pokeball after its successful capture and straightens up with a dry chuckle. "Name's Orion, by the way. Ranger."

At the approach of another group of Pokemon, Orion's Absol snarls, claws flexing into the soil as he prepares to potentially defend his trainer from one or both threats, should they attack.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 9:06:36 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the disappearance of the girl is almost nerve-wracking. as if she was simply a vestige of some faded life. perhaps, she was a ghost. perhaps, the shadows stole her away.

nevertheless, his attention is focused on the man before him. the man seems polished. more put together. it tickles noah's senses, and makes his rambunctious presentation jarring and obviously dissonant. yet, noah enjoys the way in which he looks. the way he's a little rough around the edges.

his turtonator isn't too sure she can agree. and with a huff of flame, the turtonator scares the incoming threats alongside orion's absol. a crawdaunt shuffles back. in reverse, the crustacean retreats into the bush, its huffing claws disappearing into the darkness filling in the foliage.

"aha, i don't punch just anybody." noah declares. "thankfully i spare rangers from these deadly fists."

he punches the air several times with stunning form.

"i'm noah. pretty name! kinda jealous. know what it means?"

skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 9:09:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GLAMEOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / own tempo[break]
charm / hone claws / play rough / sucker punch
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / prankster[break]
pursuit / fake out / nasty plot / night slash / encore
[break][break]

[break]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 9:22:37 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes
passing on both even though thorn wants all the kitties ;-;

Noah punches the air in demonstration, startling a chuckle out of Orion, his lip twitching in spite of his social discomfort. Noah's funny, he decides, and it's easier to relax a little bit now that he's dealing with only one stranger instead of two. It's a bit eerie how that girl had suddenly vanished, but Orion likes ghost-types enough that he's not scared even if she was some kind of phantom.

She'd seemed solid enough, anyway.

Katas tracks the movements of a pair of cats through the grass, but the Absol loses interest when it seems they aren't planning to attack. He's momentarily tempted by the darker purple one, but reminds himself to conserve Pokeballs. He doesn't have all that many.

He shakes his head at the question, thankful for the dark so that the other wouldn't see the heat rise in his cheeks. He was never sure what to do with a compliment beyond floundering.

"Not a clue," he admits, lifting one shoulder in a shrug. His brow furrows. "Wait - do you?"

He's suddenly even more self-conscious, wondering if the other knew something he didn't. What if it meant something ridiculous or stupid? He shouldn't care, but... beyond the aloof veneer he struggled to maintain, he was really sensitive.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 8:07:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah feigns knowing. and despite his confident construction, noah's brain often hits the walls of its grey cage with a stubborn knack of story. perhaps, some call it charisma. the way noah weaves the lilt of some extended jest deeper and deeper into conversation.

but in reality, he fights losing the thread of conversation. although orion is a stranger, noah desires company in the night. his turtonator can certainly provide him with an adequate presence, but she is a particular... judgmental sort of turtle.

"'course i do!" his sudden exclamation scares the cats away. upon hearing the diminishing rustles, he repeats in a whisper: "'course i do. it means..."

noah eyes the man. analyzes him. a dramatic scrutiny intensified by the tip of his tongue sticking out between his canines.

"well put together. a man of confidence," noah fibs, "and of good taste in pokemon."

he decides he needs to win brownie points with orion's absol too.

skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 8:16:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD INKAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / infiltrator[break]
swagger / psycho cut / reflect / superpower / camouflage
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY HOUNDOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / early bird[break]
roar / crunch / inferno / fire fang / pursuit
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 9:21:40 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes
SHIIIINY!!! throwing my last pokeball so glad i saved it

Years spent keeping his distance from others meant that Orion had gotten fairly good at reading other people. He's not certain, but he thinks that it's a lie when Noah tells him he knows; still, he raises an eyebrow and listens with rapt interest, wondering what the other might say.

Confidence?

It's not at all what he'd expected, and Orion finds himself flustered for the umpteenth time that evening. Well put together? Confident? He might have been OK at discerning a blatant fumble, but he had no idea if Noah was being genuine or whether the other man was attempting to flatter him. And he's certainly flattered.

He plays it off with a nervous laugh. "My parents were kind, then."

He feels sick when he thinks of them, but pushes it away. His Absol bumps him with its shoulder, looking up at its trainer, and Orion yet again gets the feeling that it just knows when he's not at his best. He cards his fingers through the ruffled white fur and says to Noah, "I think he likes you. Flattery gets you everywhere with this one."

Katas gives a huff of protest, then stiffens.

"We got company," Orion notes, turning toward a sound he'd also heard. "And—is that thing blue?" The ranger shifts his flashlight to get a better look at the hellish creature that burst out of the darkness with a snarl, seeming more fascinated than intimidated. It seems to be in PURSUIT of the Inkay, not the duo or their own Pokemon, but he's already got a Pokeball in his hand. He's heard of Pokemon with rare colourings, but he's never seen one, and Houndoom is a favourite.

"Katas!" It's all he needs to say before the Absol leaps between predator and prey, blocking its attack with a DETECT and then slamming into the canine with a QUICK ATTACK before it has a chance to react. It's FIERY FANGS sink into Katas' shoulder, but the Absol tears away from it with a ripping snarl and a SLASH of claws.

Seeing his opening, Orion tosses a ball. "I don't — I've never seen anything like it. Have you?"