awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Evening charms [open]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 9:35:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Easier said than done." Fernando gives no weight to Evan's word, unaware of his secret author-hood and the secret fame behind him. All he sees is the advice from a stray bartender and Fernando realizes their worlds apart. One's man advice works for someone else in that world but Fernando's extends far beyond.

"I can't afford to ignore people at event I'm invited to. Not a good image to maintain."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Evening charms [open]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2020 19:21:18 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

"I'm not meaning to ignore so much as.... Change the expectation?" Perhaps that was a better way to put it. He wasn't entirely sure. He knew there was a game most felt the need to play in such social circles and he himself had done the dance more times than he'd ever like to but he also dodges it as much as possible. He doesn't allow himself to sit in the spotlight the way the man before him does, not even slightly.

There is a thrumming of fingers against the counter top, thoughts thrumming with them for the moment before he continues. "Unless that's also not in the image that you seek to have, in which case it's just an obnoxious by product of it, isn't it?" the grin that follows is surprisingly pleasant despite their conversation.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Evening charms [open]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 20:17:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Changing expectations is easier in a group that's established and frequent. New faces and settings? Not so much."

Fernando takes another swig, licking his lips dry with a visible wince. He feels the bloatedness now but stomachs it for the ale. Alcohol's a bad habit but he knows the trade off is well worth it.

"It's the life of a Silph," he answers with a forlorn drawl. "But woe is me is the last thing to be dwelling on around Christmas. Appreciate the company, 'tender."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]