[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
PAR

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

?? - ??[break]
?? / ?? / ?? / ?? / ?? / ??[break]

LILYCOVE CITY is under threat. as the league orders evacuations, several trainers have been employed to fend off the threat. perhaps, this new front of battle will prove to be advantageous. the tentacruel braces one tentacle against the lighthouse as it cries. above its scowling beak, mirroring the structure the tentacruel holds, the gem on its forehead glows.[break][break]

[attr="class","raidInstr"]
instructions

• for this raid, please SELECT A NUMBER from 1-4 (everyone should have a different number), and BOLD it in your post.
  • you may begin attacking this round.
  • outline which position your pokemon is in the formation (front, back, left, right), for the formation shown above (hover) is most likely inaccurate.
  • make sure you BOLD your pokemon moves/abilities (when they activate).
  • if you would like to create a UNITY ATTACK, refer to the ranger raid post and dm .

[break][break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,587 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 2:09:14 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]in her dreams, she is falling. and when she hits the ground is when an instant stretches for eternity, when her arms are flown before her, eyes wide as the earth punctures her back, breaking bones, tearing muscle and tissue and carving her undone. 

and she is watching the twisting body of her partner and feeling his pain as he roars deafeningly, as her ears bleed and the world goes black.

and she wakes up. 

she gets the call from olivia and she is battle ready. she sleeps in her gear now; not a moment's rest is allowed for the former councilwoman. she complained about her exhaustion from her duties before, but that person was different.

it's with a cold indifference that she slips the silver bands around her body, adorns herself with pokeballs that carry her army. 

but this time it's personal

when she arrives at the beach on the back of calcifer, she returns the charizard to his ball and releases lyune. the salamence's claws dig into the sand; he shakes his head, body trembling with anger. 

she brings him to the nightmare, yes, but he joins her with a fervor filled with malice, drowning in anger. her smile is all teeth as she regards olivia. 

"morningstar reporting for duty." she stares upward at the goliath and feels fire flicker through her veins. 

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 15:44:37 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

They were at it again.

Another kaiju-sized Tentacruel was sighted, and this time it wasn’t at Slateport—it was at Lilycove. While not having a large beach like Slateport’s, the other port city was in much more danger of collapsing under the colossal might of the gigantic sea beast.

He wondered who else would come to the call, to be the sword and shield of the city, defenders of a threat from familiar waters? Arriving as fast as he could from his latest delivery drop-off in the city, he quickly fired off a text to his courier work, only stating ‘emergency: giant Tentacruel at Lilycove’ before parking his motorbike a safe distance away from the smaller beach and harbor.

Hitting the ground running, he knew that he had the best option available to him… only he wasn’t too sure how Ro would face him after that nightmare. It was a fucking mess. He hadn’t believed that the other four Pokémon didn’t hate him. He was sure Ro despised him so much. Well, him and Gareth, mostly.

Either way, he ran full-tilt down the sand, coming to a stop and quickly tossing the battered Heavy Ball forward, watching as the Metagross emerged from its depths, alive and… well, not alright in the head somewhat, but alive. And there.

And ready to rumble.

“Ro,” he began quietly. “I know I have a lot of explaining to do. I’ll tell you everything later,” he muttered, giving the blue hulking beast a pat on one of his massive legs. “I’m pretty sure you hate me, but… we can talk about that later too. For now… I need your help. Please?”

The Metagross was silent for a few moments, before giving a tired grating noise in reply. He knew that the other was still exasperated at him, but… what else could they do?

Psychic, and aim for the jewel,” he added, before backing down and letting the Metagross take the front-right side of whatever formation would be formed, watching as the beast summoned a powerful Psychic blast of rainbow-colored energy and aimed it at the kaiju-sized Tentacruel’s head.

- Lars arrives, has a bit of a chat with Ro
- Metagross out on the field! Takes front-right side of the formation, as always.
- not wanting to waste any more time, Metagross used Psychic on the kaiju-Tentacruel!

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2019 14:19:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]If this Tentacruel was the size of Dynamax'd POkemon, he didn't want to have Galar infest Hoenn with its abysmal energy. No sooner had he become a law abiding citizen of the Hoenn region that he was thrust into dangerous situation after dangerous situation. If he wasn't saving fires in Fortree City or tackling Slaking that were obstructing roads, he was dealing with world breaking sized Pokemon that threatened to swallow Slateport whole.

"That's it, I'm fucking resigning." He complained. He wasn't going to, but he liked being a grouch, as he flew into the scene with the help of one of the new fancy Corviknight Taxis.

Unlike his compatriots, he himself did not have a lot of personal drama to wax off with his Pokemon. "Out." He barked, as his Gengar launched into the battle alongside the other two on the scene. "Lars." He nodded towards the ranger, as he began his attack. Though, the pretty blonde, he did not know the name of. He wolf whistled towards , "Hi, Morgan Kidd, nice to meet you." Flashing a false smile, he sumoned whatever false bravado he had to the situation. "So, you free after saving Slateport? Wanna grab a coffee and be my latin dance partner?" He didn't take latin dance lessons, or like coffee.

Though, the time for talk was over as he began to launch his own attack. His Gengar Nyctores had already floated up into the air, preparing itself for Morgan's command. Seeing as Lar's Metagross was going for the jewel, he decided he was going to have Gengar follow up. "Nyctores, Psychic!" He commanded.

+ Morgan enters, shamelessly begins flirting, then begins the battle on his end.
+ Nyctores uses Psychic in conjunction with Metagross' Psychic on Tentacruel's jewel.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/AC5HRO2.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#312e5f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,587 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 19:05:44 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]several more report for duty. their pokemon take their positions around lyune. the salamence's tail lashes against the ground; sand sprays, speckling freya's skin. she gives the beast some berth so that he won't be encumbered when the time comes to launch attacks at the enemy. 

she's expecting some form of communication among her compatriots, but when a grunt joins them and makes brutish moves rather than focus on the dangerous situation at hand, she has half a mind to order her salamence to silence him. 

"you'll treat me with respect, grunt," she says, voice sharp as razor blades. fucking men. 

"lyune." while the pokemon is blasted with mental attacks, she seizes the opportunity to hit it where it hurts. purple energy swirls in lyune's half-open maw. a throaty growl explodes into a roar as a concentrated white-violet beam blasts from behind the salamence's teeth, aiming straight for the tentacruel's gem that crests its bell. 

@valyx
- freya rightfully digusted @ being catcalled lmao
- orders lyune to use dragon pulse

joubYKNJ
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 21:21:25 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

olivia had been amongst the first responders to the situation, flooding the city with crown members to provide aide and instruction to the worried populace. she had sent word to the same ranger who had aided with the first mutated beast as well as miss morningstar - for a chance at redemption. any other aide was welcome, but had not been personally asked of by olivia. when she arrived to see some child wooing over freya she had to stifle a snort.

wrinkling her nose in disgust, she began to bark orders, "watch your tongue, kid, this is an emergency and we don't need you distracting any of us from protecting the city. ranger lars, keep up the good work; freya -" olivia paused, reaching for her own pokeball, "do not hesitate to ask for help. you're not doing this alone." with that, she released her fossilized plant oeroe the cradily. "acid." she said in a one word order and the ancient pokemon released gastro acid at the beast and it took up a defensive position at the front.

+ cradily released!
+ cradily used gastro acid!
+ cradily is in the front left!
(4)

@valyx
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 7:34:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","userHP YELLOW"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]tentacruel #2

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","YELLOW"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","active"]

[attr="class","active"]

[attr="class","active"]

[attr="class","active"]

[attr="class","active"]

PAR

stats

?? - LIQUID OOZE[break]
sludge wave / surf / barrier / ?? / ?? / ??[break]

LILYCOVE CITY is under threat. as the league orders evacuations, several trainers have been employed to fend off the threat. perhaps, this new front of battle will prove to be advantageous. the tentacruel braces one tentacle against the lighthouse as it cries. above its scowling beak, mirroring the structure the tentacruel holds, the gem on its forehead glows.[break][break]

[break]METAGROSS uses PSYCHIC![break] It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!
[break]

[break]GENGAR uses PSYCHIC![break] It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!
[break]

[break]SALAMENCE uses DRAGON PULSE!
[break]

[break]CRADILY uses GASTRO ACID![break] Its LIQUID OOZE ability was suppressed!
[break][break][break]

THE GEM SHUDDERS VIOLENTLY as the party's attacks strike at its glistening cut. the tentacruel's scathing gaze is accompanied by the raising of tentacles as a polluted wave of sludge crashes on to the shore and your pokemon![break][break][break]

[break]TENTACRUEL uses SLUDGE WAVE![break][break]
+ Salamence was POISONED![break]
+ Metagross & Gengar are immune to poison!
[break][break]

trvrNYeB
[break][break]

[break]TENTACRUEL uses SURF![break][break]
+ Cradily's STORM DRAIN activates (takes no damage)![break]
+ Cradily's SP. ATK ROSE!
[break][break][break]

A SCREECH DECLARES ITS RETALIATION. it sends its tentacles after the party, the trunk-sized appendages seeking the party's pokemon out like fired missiles. with frightening speeds, the jellyfish grabs onto the pesky CRADILY, intending on knocking it out in one fell swoop. as it waves the cradily around like king kong, the tentacruel's gem glows bright as it erects a protective BARRIER.[break][break][break]

[break]
+ A mysterious barrier appeared in front of Tentacruel and is protecting it from all attacks![break]
[break][break]

instructions

• each pink segment of barrier can be taken down with an attack; try to break the barrier before the end of the party's turn!
  • cradily can attempt to attack even when grappled!
  • if you would like to create a UNITY ATTACK, refer to the ranger raid post and dm .

[break][break][break]

[break][break]

···
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,587 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2019 1:41:10 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]"that's why you're here, isn't it, olivia?" she nearly snaps. she's of higher ranking than her now, yes, but freya will not be given orders as such in front of peers. she doesn't need a reminder of her lack of high status now. 

lyune is battered by the spray of poison. it shimmers on his scales and the sickly smell is cloying in her nose. the dragon's tongue flicks in and out as he assesses his own pain and then shudders, roaring violently at the beast. 

another bright light gathers in his mouth and expels with a screech. 

@valyx
- lyune uses dragon pulse

WAjGX5MA
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2019 13:12:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]Morgan watched as the Tentacruel wreaked havoc at sea. Nyctores had his health lowered, but there was little to be done about that. The barrier on the other hand posed an issue. He watched as the slow Cradily was grabbed by a tentacle and the Salamence be subject to the Tentacruel's toxins. Not only that, it had wasted time attempting to neutralize Tentacruel's ability, for what? It could have done damage, it could have inflicted a status condition to buy time for others instead. How much did it expect to really drain from Tentacruel?

Then the girl who had shot him down previously proceeded to use Dragon Pulse, a move which was not only non-super effective, but also was defended well by Tentacruel's naturally absurd special defense. Morgan stifled an exasperated sigh, compounded by equal parts rudeness and ignorance of the trainer that used it.

"Both of you are terrible at this."

Morgan had to consider his Nyctores' health. If it mega evolved, he would gain just enough defense to possibly take the next few blows, but looking at Lars' Metagross, it had a better chance of surviving the next two blows. Even if Gengar's power would go up the roof if he mega-evolved. In the end though, he chose to take the risk.

"Lars, I'm using my Megastone." Morgan spoke. He did not know that Freya also had one, or that her dragon knew earthquake. "Nyctores." He called out, before raising his megastone into the air, a brilliant iridescent light burst from his wrist and enveloped his Gengar, transforming its shape, size and body into Mega-Gengar.

"Psychic." He commanded, focusing on the barrier.

+ Morgan mega-evolves his Gengar.
+ Nyctores uses Psychic on the barrier.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/AC5HRO2.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:250px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#312e5f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 16:21:29 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

"I am here, morningstar, because it is my duty to protect the people of hoenn." olivia replied cooly as her fossilized pokemon was suddenly snatched by the mutant. she pursed her lips, calling, "this is the same strategy as the last mutant, proceed with caution - and let's get that barrier down." without skipping a beat, she ordered, "blindside."

immediately, a multicolored flash of light emitted from the shadowed face of the cradily as it used confuse ray on the tentacle given its close proximity. Olivia wanted this over and done with as soon as possible, had little time for the petty personalities and clashing of those gathered. at least the ranger was being of use, she mulled.

+ cradily is SNATCHEDT!
+ cradily used CONFUSE RAY!
(4)

@valyx
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 16:51:34 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

So the last time he found himself in this mess, it was his own Metagross that had been snatched by the kaiju-sized Tentacruel. This time though, it was Olivia’s Cradily that was grabbed by one of the monster-sized tentacles, and waved furiously about.

Well, that’s not good… he thought to himself, considering that this time, there was a greenish—well, it looked green to Lars, anyway—kind of protective wall that snapped into place.

Same as last time, only the previous time we all managed to blast at it with that powerful energy… I don’t think we can do that now… he thought, looking at the other Pokémon who were out on the field. Just as he was about to take aim and let Ro go forward in his ‘changed’ form, Morgan had declared his intent—only, was it…

If that Gengar passes out, we’re dead! He thought, shrugging his shoulders and watching as this time, another Pokémon takes center-stage and transforms into something… that looks straight out of a kid’s nightmare.

Well, Ro had eight arms when he changed form… but… he thought absently, looking over to where the two ladies were and very nearly doing a double-take. Deciding to put his surprise away for later, his eyebrows go up slightly in Olivia’s direction, before turning his attention back to Ro, who stood back and watched the madness unfold.

“Time to see if this shit’s going to work,” he muttered under his breath, before whistling a single sharp note in the hulking blue beast’s direction. “Ro! Psychic! While it’s distracted!”

The Metagross releases another powerful blast of rainbow-colored energy, hoping that the barrier would shatter, and soon.

If it didn’t shatter soon… they were going to be in deep shit.

- Lars makes some observations
- wonders wtf is going through Morgan's mind at the moment when the Gengar mega-evolves
- pondering on how to best handle the situation next
- Metagross used Psychic!
- Metagross still in the front-right.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 0:32:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userHP RED"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]tentacruel #2

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","YELLOW"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","active"]

[attr="class","inactive"]

PAR

stats

?? - LIQUID OOZE[break]
sludge wave / surf / barrier / smack down / ?? / ??[break]

AS THE BATTLE WAGES ON, @valyx's gengar mega evolves, casting everyone in a brilliant light however brief. their attacks detonate against the BARRIER, and glass-like cracks begin to crawl across its dome. large shards begin to fall away, dissipating into pixelated wisps.[break][break]

[break]GENGAR MEGA EVOLVES![break]
M-GENGAR uses PSYCHIC! It's SUPER EFFECTIVE![break]
-2 BARRIER SEGMENTS.
[break]

[break]METAGROSS uses PSYCHIC! It's SUPER EFFECTIVE![break]
-1 BARRIER SEGMENT.
[break]

[break]SALAMENCE uses DRAGON PULSE![break]
-1 BARRIER SEGMENT.
[break]

[break]CRADILY uses CONFUSE RAY![break]
TENTACRUEL is confused!
[break][break][break]

bvprcqyf
[break][break]

IN A LAST DITCH EFFORT, the glowing eyes of 's cradily begin to sway, matching the tentacruel's red gaze. for a moment, it seems as if the tentacled behemoth is succumbing to the perplexing rhythms- but it manages to snap out of it! while the first segment of the barrier remains, the tentacruel is able to SLAM the cradily down on to the shore with a devastating crash of grit and brine.[break][break][break]

[break]TENTACRUEL uses an empowered SMACK DOWN on CRADILY!
[break][break]

[break]TENTACRUEL uses SLUDGE WAVE![break][break]
+ Metagross & Gengar & Salamance (poisoned) are immune to poison![break]
+ Cradily manages to escape being poisoned!
[break][break]

[break]SALAMENCE is hurt by POISON!
[break][break]

[break]TENTACRUEL uses SURF![break][break]
+ Cradily's STORM DRAIN activates (takes no damage)![break]
+ Cradily's SP. ATK ROSE!
[break][break][break]

BEHIND THEM, the city is lit with the chaos of evacuation. the sounds of sirens pierce through the air, but the rushing tide is not one to be muted and upstaged. the cold, dark seawater rushes up the beach and wets their shoes. the tentacruel certainly shows signs of weakness, but it remains sturdy on all of its tentacles.[break][break][break]

[break]
+ The Tentacruel still has one segment of the barrier left!![break]
[break][break]

instructions

• each pink segment of barrier can be taken down with an attack; try to break the barrier before the end of the party's turn!
  • cradily can attempt to attack even when grappled!

[break][break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 18:40:27 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

olivia grimaced as she watched the giant squid slam the ancient flower to the ground and devastated her comrade's pokemon. what's worse, the cocky flirt abandoned them; scampering away during the chaos of battle. now it was just the three of them, and as olivia watched her cradily's petals wilt, she knew time of the essence. "morningstar, lars, break down that barrier." she ordered and called out to her own pokemon, "drain!"

from the wilting petals of the fossil pokemon, tendrils of green energy bursted forth and latched onto the mutant tentacruel. once contact was made, they would begin to giga drain the life force of the water type.

+ cradily has SP ATK +2
+ cradily used GIGA DRAIN!
(4)

@valyx
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
TENTACRUEL WORLD 3 (RR)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2020 17:14:54 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Not only one, but two of their companions had seemingly turned tail and either fled or beat a hasty retreat. This left him and Olivia in the precarious situation—without the Gengar, he knew that it was time for him to do what they should have done in the first place earlier had the other not jumped ahead and beat him to the chase with the Gengar.

“Alright, that’s it,” he muttered as he rolled the ring that had the rainbow rock in it before nodding in Ro’s direction. “Let’s smash some kaiju,” he added as he concentrated and tapped the rainbow rock in the ring he wore.

Moving forward on silent cue, the Metagross was then encased in the same sphere of light that changed its shape as he concentrated, feeling the power surge and well up inside not just him—but the both of them at the same time. Hoping that this would work similarly to the previous time he’d done this, he kept an eye on the shimmering sphere of light and waited…

Waited…

And finally saw the much-larger, more powerful form of his Metagross emerge from the sphere of light, shattering before rearing four of his eight limbs.

“Ro, let’s do this. Bat it back with a Psychic attack!” he continued, backing away and watching as the now-boosted Metagross floated up before launching the largest chunk of rainbow-colored energy it could muster at the monster-sized Tentacruel.

This was the safest route they could take—hopefully, they could drive away the gigantic-sized Pokémon from the coastline to prevent further damage to the city proper.

• Lars is ready to scream, they’re the only ones left defending the coast line
• Decides to do what was supposed to be the OG plan
• Mega-evolves Ro into Mega Metagross
• Mega Metagross used Psychic on the kaiju-sized Tentacruel!