laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 2:32:52 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
pass!

Florian's eyes are wide and eager at the prospect of meeting Annie's Chansey, and he nods. "I would like that very much!"[break][break]

When the egg-shaped pink Pokemon is sent out, Florian lets out a soft coo of delight. It's not the first time he's ever seen or even interacted with a Chansey, especially with them being so common as Pokemon Center aids, but the experience of meeting new Pokemon never loses its charm.[break][break]

Fortuna potters off in search of friends, and Florian never stops smiling as he watches her go.[break][break]

"She seems like a very special partner." Kit, too, Annie's first Pokemon, sounded rather dear to her. Florian could relate to the bond between a trainer and their first companion, for Joli was his undisputed favourite. The Sylveon was almost never in his Pokeball unless rules required it. On the subject of his Comfey, Florian giggles. "She's been having a grand time with all the new Hoennian flowers. She and my Abeille — my Cutiefly! — tend the garden together."[break][break]

Chansey returns with an Ivysaur in tow, and Florian fawns over the appearance of both Pokemon. He's always been fond of the Bulbasaur family, and grass-types in general.[break][break]

"Allo, Fortuna," he greets the Chansey. "You are indeed a natural!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 8:07:51 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
Tagging:
“Each of my Pokemon are special in their own way, but her and I have been together long enough for her to be a little more special. Just don’t tell the others!” Annie settled a hand atop the egg’s head, who tried (and failed) to reach it with her little stubs. “She’s a great girl, and a Pokemon and support for the other fighters. Just don’t ask her to throw a punch herself.”

The idea of a garden brought the girl pause, and a lessened smile. “You grow flowers? Like, to sell?” It wasn’t a bad idea. Anything that let her legally earn money couldn’t be bad, in her mind. “Sounds like a plan to me. I’ll have to look into that… Soon! Speaking of which…” She glanced up at the sky. It was past noon, from the looks of it, and at that time of year, that meant they only had a few hours of safe travelling left.

“I hate to have to cut things off here, but the two of us should really get a move on. We’ve got to find a Center, buy some instant noodles and find somewhere to camp, all before the sun goes down. If Fortuna’s out, she’ll keep getting distracted trying to make friends-“ The Chansey nodded obliviously. “So we’ll have to hustle. But I’m really glad I met you, and I’ll make it my goal to meet you again some time! You’ll have to see how much I fill out this PokeDex so you know it’s going to good use!”

She gave the professor and his Pokemon a chance to say their final words before she took a step back and waved to them. Fortuna mimicked her actions, mostly because they looked like the friendly thing to do. “We’ll be seeing you, Professor… Er…” A small frown showed itself. It was an awkward time to realise that they hadn’t introduced themselves.

“Professor Fairy!” Close enough. “And I’m Annie Mei, by the way! Have fun finding your next friends!”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
All-Out Attack!
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2020 12:34:49 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
fin

"Not to sell, no!" Though, now that he thinks about it, it might not be the worst side-project! He was constantly taking on odd jobs in order to fund his expensive travelling-and-catching habits. "I grow them because they look nice and smell sweet, and because many of my Pokemon enjoy it!"[break][break]

Jonquille gives a happy chirp from her perch among his hair, confirming the professor's statement.
[break][break]
Florian offers an understanding nod when Annie makes to take her leave. It makes him smile to hear the girl speak so eagerly about filling out the newly acquired Pokedex, and he holds up a finger. "Ah, I can register my number in your Pokedex!" he tells her, making to do so if there are no protests. "That way you can contact me if you have any questions, or simply for an update! I would love to hear about your adventures!"
[break][break]
Her confused frown is met with surprise: how silly of him to have forgone introductions! He'd been so distracted by her Weavile that it had completely slipped his mind!
[break][break]
"Florian Laurel! Though 'Professor Fairy' is equally acceptable." He laughs, lifting a hand to wiggle his fingers in farewell. "Best of luck to you, Annie!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]