2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Santa's little helpers [mission]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2020 16:47:29 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
she heeds his words - she values them, even. a small burden lifted itself from the length of her narrow shoulders, the young woman finally allowed the rare opportunity to lay bare her concerns regarding the future of her city.

'we're on the mend,' she thought. 'every city is.' 

cait appeared lost in thought following his advice, mulling over how to respond and what to say. it was the wind's chill that startled her out of her thoughts, her vibrant gaze shifting as she noticed a settlement just on the horizon.  

"
there's our destination," she announced, happily. 

the sky was beginning to darken at that point, its mere presence bringing with it the promise of snow. she wondered how her family was fairing, having contacted them only a handful of times since the weather's abrupt shift.

'let's hope they stay warm.'

"i'm craving a coffee - or tea," she murmured. "i'll even they warm water at this point."

she fell silent before several beats before speaking up, her gaze fixed upon the path ahead.

"
thank you for listening to me, evan. i appreciate it more than you know.

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2020 21:25:47 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Evan perks up, having lost track of their goal while they spoke. He'd given the topic his full attention, he couldn't shake the feeling that it was needed. Such topics were heavy and keeping them to yourself weighed on the soul, dragged it down and for many broke it. Even the strongest and most stubborn of people must take solace somewhere, must let the weight be lifted now and again.

"Agreed, and I fear I may have actually been out in the cold a little too long." he chuckles. though he's not so stupid as to leave all the metal he normally wears in him, much has been swapped for their acrylic counterparts to save him trouble, not all were so easily saved the trouble the cold brings him.

There's a little more pep in his step. "If ever you need it again dear, you know where to find me." he means it and it shows in his grin. He knows the value of being able to speak about things like this. "Don't be afraid to stop by whenever you need to." He knew it might be a little out of the way for her, but the offer would stand regardless.

"For now though, we ought to pick up the pace, it seems out little friend has spotted it too."

The delibird seems to making a beeline for the place as fast as his little legs will take him, and it's best they make it before it gets too much darker. Or worse.

>>if you wanted to wrap this one up we can or keep going i'm up for either <3

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 20:39:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 75 poké, 5 infamy, 1x level tutor.
[break]