419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Distract me [lars]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 4:40:15 GMT
evan fader Avatar
The chuckle is light on his lips, lighter than the salad and that's alright. He nibbles here and there, taking his time with the greens. But he does eat here and there. Sparing a glance or two at Lars but still unwilling to look him dead on. There's something about being seen so directly as he has been tonight that he can't quite get over.

"It's treating me fine." he offers the other man a gentle smile, warm and comforting despite the circumstances of the night, the heaviness of the air around them. He thinks it'll be alright though, as the eat away at their meals.

It's the first time in a long time he's really felt that way he thinks, and he's not sure how he feels about that.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Distract me [lars]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 4:51:32 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I guess this is gonna be taken out of my tab here, is it?” he joked as he continued to stuff himself with the pasta from the box. Honestly, the odor of the cream sauce was delightful—if not borderline absolutely divine—and then there’s the fact that there are chopped black olives in the sauce to give it some flavor.

“You should try this yourself,” he added with a chuckle as he passed the box over before reaching for the pizza and gingerly opening it. The aroma of cheese invaded the room in general, and it was more than enough to make his mouth water.

“Oh, hell—I was right to stick with the classic cheese. Even if it’s plain, it smells really fantastic,” he continued as he pointed out the contents of the pizza box to Evan. “Sometimes simpler is better, to say the least,” he added a few moments later.

Ah, if only that stupid ‘nightmare’ hadn’t ruined things, they would be chatting about other things now.

But food demanded their attention, and they would have it.

and they done—