TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
thanks for calling
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 14:20:12 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league test2"]
[attr="class","test2-wrapper"]

The woods are teeming with activity when the elite four member picks her way down the the overgrown trails. Though the sunlight struggles to filter through the canopy, though not exactly due to foliage. [break][break]

Where there used to be thick leaves, the branches are now laden with heavy snow. The novelty doesn't ever quite wear off - Persephone's experience with colder temperatures has generally been limited to Shoal Cave and the temporary blizzards and gales whipped up by ice type Pokemon. [break][break]

Idly she wonders how the wild Pokemon here are coping with it - not only would they be unaccustomed to these climates, the Petalburg Woods are primarily inhabited by those weaker to ice.

[attr="class","test2-tagged"]WILD SPAWN!

[attr="class","test2-lyrics"]
In a thousand prisms, And more hours, To gaze through their cuts.

[newclass=.test2] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ZqPNs5HT/stardust.png); padding:30px; border: 1px solid #1b1b1b; padding-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-wrapper] background: #343434; padding: 30px; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #222; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics] background: rgba(34,34,34,.8); margin: 0px -30px; margin-top: -1px; padding: 15px; border-top: 1px solid #1b1b1b; text-align: center; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; color: #777; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a] color: #aaa; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:before] content:"("; color: #999; margin-right: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:after] content:")"; color: #999; margin-left: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics b] color: var(--color); opacity: .8; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga