Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Let's be Frank
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 0:53:51 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

"Got it under control," Lucas repeats as he jots the phrase down. [break][break]

"Is that so? I'm sure you have a lot of badges then." He talks with his head down towards the clipboard. "A limiter helmet for what exactly? Just strength or?" Lucas jots down a question mark and circles it. "Oh and before I forget, did he leave you anything medicine wise for taking care of Frankie?"

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Let's be Frank
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 21:21:33 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Her face at the mention said more than words could – or would, since she chose not to comment on the matter. The narrowed eyes, pursed lips and brief look away told of a thousand excuses. She was working on it; she had other priorities; gym badges weren’t everything, etcetera. “Like I said, a lot of big words. I didn’t exactly have a dictionary on hand when I was doing this stuff, you know.” An edge of impatience slipped into her voice again – no doubt, it wouldn’t be long until she felt it was her turn to start asking questions again.

“No medicine. It doesn’t seem like it needs anything special. It barely seems like it wants anything, besides food. Sometimes. Half the time I think that it would forget until it was half-starving to death.”

[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Let's be Frank
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 21:34:44 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Okay then, duly noted." Lucas scribbles down more notes on the paper. "So when it eats you just take off the helmet right? Do you mind taking it off so I can take a closer look?"[break][break]

The head scientist flips to a new page of paper. "And one last question before we head downstairs to check Frank's vitals and such. Do you still have the data Cotillard gave you? It'd help a lot to make a proper diagnosis and learn more about him."

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Let's be Frank
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 22:07:13 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Annie’s smile was both uneasy and apologetic. “Not entirely. You know how, like a Mimikyu never wants anybody to see under its disguise? Frankie is like that with its mask. I give it good, it goes off into a corner somewhere and eats. Somehow. It doesn’t want anybody to see what’s underneath, and I think you’d get why I wouldn’t try to force that problem.”

Then came the million-dollar question. He’d had a good point – knowing what she’d made would go a long way to understanding how it functioned. On the other hand, giving up that information meant that her Frankenstein was well on its way to becoming the next Porygon, and something about that unsettled her. Both the idea of a mass-produced killing machine, and a scientist that hadn’t completely earned her trust being able to recreate it, thanks to her.

“…It might take me a while to dig that up,” she lied. “I thought that something like that should stay hidden, but I know where it is. Roughly. But yeah, let’s check the vitals first. See how it’s holding up, and if there’s anything we can get out of that.”

[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Let's be Frank
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 0:55:25 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Makes plenty of sense. And just to make sure, he hasn't bitten you at all before when trying to feed him?" Lucas Lane looks at the woman with concern in his eyes. "It'd be best to take a look at the bite in case he did. Certain pokemon bites, intentional or not, can prove fatal if left untreated." He was concerned for the aspiring trainer.[break][break]

"Well hopefully you find it soon. If Frankie is anything like some of the early fossil revival subjects he won't last long without some fine tuning. But I'm sure you'll find the material in time."

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Let's be Frank
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 21:06:06 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]She reached up, gently patting the space where its cheek would have been. “Sure did try, didn’t you buddy!” No response, but that didn’t seem to surprise her. “More like a warning scare than anything. You know, the way a Mimikyu will get all funky if you try to lift its disguise. I’ll keep it in mind in case it ever changes its mind.”

Talk of an early demise brought her pause, and a little more worry than before creeped its way onto her face. “Don’t worry,” she said a few seconds too late. “I… keep a close eye on my big beastie. If anything serious happens, you bet I’ll find some help. That’s why I’m here, right?” Another hollow chuckle; another awkward pause. She slipped her hands into her pockets, trying to shake her head free of the doubts once again. Why wouldn’t they budge?

“…Yeah. Let’s just go make sure it’s alright now.”

[attr="class","tag"]