Junk day [Gym]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Junk day [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 23:26:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"] 

How the heck did Cait even get her gym the way it was? There were so many plants and not steel beams in the way she had a literal sanctuary for Pokemon meanwhile Derek just had to take the gym that was a death trap, not that Caius was complaining he loved his job, but this was going to be a long job. Looking over what he believed to be the gym's blue prints he stood outside of the gym as he awaited his next challenger.

"If I can just mark off an area I can probably get the city to approve it I can probably just build an addition to the gym..." he mumbled to himself, looking up from the blue paper at the debris and junk left at the back of the gym from its precious ruining. As he looked on he'd spot his next challenger and gasped, "Oh hey." 

The more the other male came into view the more Caius furrowed his brows, "Oh it's YOU." he grumbled, "Mr. Dropkick himself."

(1/5) [attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Junk day [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 2:08:16 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

his blood was boiling! another gym challenge was going to be under his belt soon, heck it was pretty much all but guaranteed! that was what shinra was telling himself as he came into view of the gym with a little bit of a skip in his step. that skip vanished as soon as he got closer to it and was greeted by someone, someone awfully familiar as the two locked eyes and shinra furrowed his eyes as well in response. "Well if it ain't Mr. Steel Steps himself."

shinra crossed his arms with tense muscles, he had to know if this guy was here to challenge the gym himself. if he was...well perhaps a rematch would help decide on which of them deserved it more? "so what are you doing here eh? come to challenge the gym leader? don't think they take kindly to guys who cheat in fights. not that i'd expect your pokemon to do something like get themselves disqualified."

[attr="class","merrktagI"]@gawdzilla

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Junk day [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2019 5:54:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"] 

Caius laughed aloud at the other large man’s cautions. “Aw man, what happens in the ring stays in the ring.” he couldn’t help but feel a bit of warmth hit him. If there was one thing he could appreciate it was a little fire from his opponents.

“My man.” he approached the stranger, raising a hand and giving them a firm but not malicious punch in their right breast. A friendly nudge if anything between behomths. His expression was beaming with delight, his eyes closed, his pearly whites shining and his brows upwards. Opening his eyes he’d keep his grin, but gave Shinra a glare of determination, “I’m one of the gym leaders” he pointed at himself with a thumb.

“And if you want a badge you better get ready to play dirty.”

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Junk day [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2019 5:09:01 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

shinra blinked. "you're...the gym leader." at first he was getting excited as caius approached him and greeted him in a manner befitting of two dudes with a love of fighting and battling. however his news about him being the gym leader not really killed his excitement but filled him with a sense of shock and awe. it took a moment for it to settle in his brain before he returned the grin with is own grin of determination. "well good for you. and don't worry, i'll be sure to give you another good whalloping and i'll be walking away with that badge, and this guy is going to help me out." taking out a pokeball he let out his new buddy, a chestnaught that started flexing once it was out of the ball to show off its muscles. "hope your a better trainer than you are a wrestler."

[attr="class","merrktagI"]@gawdzilla

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #ec4b99; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]