Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,510 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
EXPRESS BOMB
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 5:20:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar

there's no time for soft handling. comfort colours noah's gestures, but the urgency of their situation pushes the apologies sideways in favour of survival. he thanks with his eyes as they blink above the surgical mask.

once on the other side, noah's machamp hurls the unconscious man over. tensing his core, noah catches the body in his arms before whipping out his pokeball to recall his machamp to safety. swiftly, he dispenses his machamp once more; the pokemon, with his plentiful arms, will carry the pedestrian for him.

noah's unfezant follows up. keeping its distance from the pinsir, the bird pokemon squawks a shrill cry to TAUNT the pokemon away from 's lucario.

"we're good, man!" noah clumsily calls out his diggersby. he's unused to commanding more than two pokemon at a time. "are you?!" he asks .

noah refuses to stay back. immediately, he lunges in front of , raising his arms in a martial stance. his diggersby claps its ear-hands together as if salting palms.

"they gotta get through me first." he utters.

tl;dr:
- noah wears wendy's surgical mask
- machamp hurls unconscious man to noah on other side; noah catches unconscious man
- noah recalls machamp and then sends him out to carry the unconscious man
- unfezant (bird) uses TAUNT to pull pinsir's aggro away from gavin's lucario
- noah calls out his diggersby as he moves in front of kyle in a protective stance as kyle unlock the door

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
EXPRESS BOMB
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 5:19:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wendy"]

[break][break]

did they survive? [break][break]

oh, bless, somehow they survived. she didn't know what she was gonna do if they didn't! well.. they'd probably die if they didn't survive, and dying was always bad. it was never a fun time, even though she kind of did that to others? in any case, it seemed like the three other men had their situations under control.. while wendy over here was still trying to figure out what was happening. i mean, that other cart they were just in exploded, didn't it? how could they be so calm in this situation?! her? oh, she was only calm because she was so scared that there was no way to say or do anything in response. she was just there. [break][break]

though she would like to help out at the moment, she doesn't.. think she can do much of anything, by the looks of it. the last thing she'd want is to leave one of her pokemon unattended, or stray too far - because she needed them, to keep herself from having any sort of heart attack. [break][break]

at kyle's warning, she scrambles to pull out another pokeball. this time, out came a cheerful little mimikyu who seemed shock to see what kind of situation she's found herself in. she stands behind noah with his diggersby, but keeps her mimikyu in front of her, just in case. "i-if something pops up, please smack it away..!" [break][break]

yes, wendy, because you can smack away explosions. a truly smart cookie, this one.

[break][break]
tl;dr:[break]
- mimikyu more like meat shield

[break][break]

[newclass=.wendy] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wendy b] color: #b58ae4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wendy i] color: #adadad; font-style: italic; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EXPRESS BOMB
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 6:03:37 GMT
shiv Avatar

summary of event:

, , , and wendy are able to apprehend the man responsible. it is impossible to "defuse" the modified voltorb and electrode, but with quick thinking, the train is swiftly derailed so that it does not detonate at its destination.[break][break]

the railway is damaged and requires reconstruction. delays occur for the shipment of goods across the region.[break][break]

rewards: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy, 1x gachapon ticket.