only castles burning, post-raid

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2018 1:57:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
they catch each other in the halls of mauville hospital.

the desperation from when gurney after gurney wheeled in the injured has dwindled. two days since the rescuers left the cave, only soft footsteps, muffled speech behind closed doors and the occasional alert of a pump are heard in the private ward.

malcolm looks up from papers to avoid stepping into someone. his eyes widen as he recognises her, and steps away instinctive. before she can part, he speaks.

“commissioner goode.” a tilt of his head. malcolm shows deference to those who deserve it, but a frown marks his face. his eyes narrow.

“a word?”

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
628 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2018 4:28:07 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

dahlia's dark circles are covered today. she's patched up. put together. brightened up. hands pat her cheeks as she attempts to resurrect her energy before slipping out of a side-office. a file nestles itself in the crook of her elbow before her black slingbacks grace the halls.

quietly, she ghosts across the terrazzo floor. and perhaps, she does it too well. her shoes clack against the flooring neatly as she halts before the shipyard owner. a moment of awkwardness and her eyes soften instinctively as if to apologize and move on—she knows who he is.

and she knows who his husband is.

"oh? mister somerville." dahlia illuminates herself with a polite smile. "of course. just one caveat." she looks ahead. "i'd like your word. and some coffee."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 22:31:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“doctor somerville.” he corrects. malcolm raises his chin as he looks down at dahlia. he does not return her smile.

“or, if you prefer, lord somerville.”

“the cafeteria may still be open.” a small gesture. malcolm shuffles his paper underarm before he walks ahead. not too far from them are elevators and the doors open before they’re there. a nurse steps out, turning a patient in a wheel chair before he heads down the hall. both of them talk animatedly as they pass and fill malcolm’s quiet. he holds his arm out to keep the doors open. another gesture – a you go first.

malcolm eyes the file in dahlia's arms. “visiting the researchers, commissioner?”

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP