PROSPECTS

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PROSPECTS
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 16:26:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the guests and their priorities always come first. even when there is a growing stack of paperwork in the office that will make nenet irate. she eagerly nods at fernando, says, "absolutely. there's a bit of a lull right now anyway." it's not entirely a lie, but she doesn't think he will care at all anyway. she's the hotelier, not him. "here in slateport? the market is always lively. the museum can be interesting, if you've never seen it before. my personal favorite spot in the whole city is the beach, though." the smile on her face is genuine; she clearly loves this city.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PROSPECTS
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 17:13:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
plain. this is how they think. fernando embraces the comments but they provide nothing of substance, nothing he doesn't already know. yet, he takes it surprisingly well. "i see." her favor for the city is one that holds true across the populace. he knows the face although unable to wear it himself. "why the beach?" saffron was always a shithole. the beaches of fuscia were a luxury he could not afford. leisure is for the aimless. his childhood is different, the epitome of direction.

@tsundere
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PROSPECTS
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2018 13:21:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"why the beach?" nubia echoes the question back, as if the blatancy of the inquiry baffles her. honestly, it does. but she composes herself and the smile plastered onto her face never falters. at least she is a respectable hotelier. "i've always found the water to be one of the most beautiful things whenever i traveled. being able to watch the tides here and experience all of the liveliness on the beach is an incredible opportunity. also, sometimes just being around the salty water makes me feel revived."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PROSPECTS
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2018 22:07:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
her answer has a passion he can only attribute to love. love for the city, love for the very essence that brings her food to the table. it's no mystery that slateport's beach has a distinct allure that lilycove cannot match but fernando's oblivious to the nuance between them. it's all sand and salt water to him. the thought of atrophying in the sun for leisure makes him cringe, luckily he doesn't do so today. "i see." he takes his next words carefully.

"when you put it like that then i'll definitely have to take a chance to visit it for myself. i've been many places but i can't quite remember the last time i was on a beach."

@tsundere
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PROSPECTS
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 14:04:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"you absolutely should. you'll be missing out if you don't go to at least peek around," nubia insists to him. he's in a city where the beach serves as such a substantial part of the community. she truly thinks it would be a shame if he didn't take advantage of its beauty for at least a few moments. it reminds her that she should take a trip down to the beach soon. it's been far too long since nubia has given herself that kind of leisure.

"you travel a lot for work? i travel too, but only for personal reasons when i can get away from the hotel for a little bit."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PROSPECTS
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 17:25:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"if only i could find the time." there's a mild chuckle, a bit of a sigh, and the traditional jolliness that comes from such small talk. fernando weaves the persona with pinpoint precision, actually enjoying the mild pleasantries afforded to him during their leisurely exchange. "but i digress--"

her question comes up and he has no idea where to start. does he reveal too much, does he boast about the far off lands he's toured? no. he settles for the tame. something exotic yet not. "haha, yeah. silph co. takes me everywhere. have you been to olivine?"

@tsundere
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PROSPECTS
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 20:00:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"i can relate to a jammed schedule. sometimes it's hard to find the time to breathe," nubia remarks in a lively fashion, her words punctuated with a pleasant laugh. her eyes are fixated onto the guest; this unexpected conversation has made a placid evening for the hotelier.

nubia continues to listen to him, rapt when it comes to the words that flow from his mouth to her ears. "really? traveling for work doesn't sound half bad. i can imagine it gets tiring sometimes, though. olivine? yeah, i've actually been there a few times before."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PROSPECTS
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 21:52:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"it has its quirks." a hand comes down to pamper his glaceon with a tender, consistent stroke. the pokemon seems unresponsive to the petting. there's no need to expressively affirm how she feels. they both know each other better than that. "but the only time i get more than a few hours to rest is when i'm en route. i'm looking forward to your bedding tonight. i'm sure it beats any plane or ship."

there's no surprise when she answers his question. slateport, olivine, vermillion. they're all essentials to sea folk. "it's a very pleasant place. different than slateport yet so similar. the light house there bring back pleasant memories. truly beautiful."

@tsundere