close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Spoopy Specter Sealing! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 13:23:51 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]
[attr="class","merkpokes"]

Now that winter was coming to an end, the blizzard that raged over Hoenn was beginning to subside. The snow was melting and the ice types were now retreating back to the safety of their caves. Most weather forecasters predicted that things should be totally back to normal in Feburary. Still, even with the weather warming up and turning back to normal for a tropical region, there was still a light frost on the grass around Verdanturf town. The sun was finally out on full display at the very least and while it did have a harsh glare to it's rays it did it's job of heating up the area.

Most people were sad to see the snow go, since it was a seldom event that happened around the region. Jet however was not one of those people and was thanking Arceus for the heat. Jet always preferred the warmth to the cold, mainly because now he didn't need to weigh himself down with 10 layers of clothing. Well maybe now he would be less of an annoyance? Since he couldn't complain about the cold anymore? Doubtful but hey! It was a good start.

For now though, the young blue haired rocket walked into the cozy town of Verdant with not too much on his mind for what he wanted to do. With him for the stroll was his little Duskull Cy, who was mainly looking to scare some passersby as they made their way through the region. Recently he had been doing a few missions for the rockets and as a result he felt somewhat on edge. The more work he had to do for the gang the more paranoid he felt in himself. Even walking down a busy street made the boy feel like many eyes were on him. He disliked the feeling but alas was forced into the position. Now Jet wasn't left stuck feeling like this for long. Usually the young man just did a job or two that didn't involve an order to do so to calm his soul. Either that or just act like a normal trainer and challenge random people to a battle.

For now, Jet just relaxed himself on a bench in the center of town, looking through the pokeballs on his belt. As he did though, Cy found himself bored and was looking for fun the only way he knew how. Through spooks! It's red eye rolled around it's head, searching for a victim around the square and fortunately it landed on one! A blonde girl who looked a little younger than Jet. With a small snicker, the ghost phased through the ground the bench and waited for the girl to pass. Once she was close enough, he'd emerge from his hiding spot in the hopes of frightening the girl, leaving Jet to clean up the mess as per usual. Little did the ghost know though was that it was being stalked too...

[attr="class","merktag"] @tea
[newclass=.merk] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merk b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 3:56:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]

No luck. It had been a few weeks since she'd arrived here in Hoenn, and she was having a great time exploring and sightseeing. Unfortunately, sightseeing wasn't cheap. She'd saved up for a whole year and even gotten a bit of money from her mom as a parting gift, but with the combined costs of food, travel, and supplies she was running out fast. She'd hoped there'd be some kind of work in Verdanturf she could pick up to earn some cash, but so far she'd completely stuck out. Elise sighed, pausing in front of another building. She studied the front of it, but didn't see anything there either. On the bright side, the temperature had gone up, making her hunt much more pleasant than it would have been. After covering four more buildings, she found a shop. The shopkeeper greeted her with a smile, as was the norm. Elise took a deep breath and approached the counter.

"Hello! You wouldn't happen to have any work available, would you?" She asked hopefully. Shops usually had some work, right?

The shopkeeper frowned and shook his head. "Sorry miss, no work here. If you're looking for work, I'd check the other side of town." The other side of town? It was a long walk, but she didn't really have a choice. She thanked the man behind the counter, and headed out towards the square. She arrived at the square and gave it a quick once over. The path across went around the outside of the square, behind the few benches spread around. She started making he way around, passing the benches and-

A Duskull suddenly appeared in front of her! Elise screamed and tried to back away quickly, but tripped over her own feet. She crashed to the ground, landing completely on her back. "Oof!" She scrambled back a foot or so before studying the pokemon. It didn't seem dangerous...

notes: Rip Elise
[attr="class","wizzcred"]☼ code by wizz

[newclass=".elise"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#e3eb24; [/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]font-style:italic;color:#e3eb24; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 15:53:53 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]

After the loud crash of a girl hitting the floor had subsided, the air was filled with the gleeful giggles of a small ghost. Duskull floated around giggling, doing tiny twirls in the air around Elise. It was so pleased with itself for causing the girl such a fright and the scream was the cherry on top! Having her land on the ground wasn't what he expected but knowing what usually happened, his master would be around to help her up and they could go their separate ways. Well usually that's what happened. This time though, while Cy was dancing around, a large net swung down and ensnared the one eyed ghost! "Haha! I got you! You sinister specter! No longer will you terrorize our peaceful town!" |Cried an old man at the other end of the net. The fellow looked well into his ninety's and presumably from the way he was going on, senile. He had a Hagoita in the other hand and was dressed up like he was about to attend some new years thing.

Meanwhile, Jet was had only just looked up to see Elise fall to the ground. "Wow, that's an almost comical level of clumsy..." he said to himself as he glanced over to where Cy was once floating. Quickly putting two and two together, the young rocket quickly realized what had happened and walked over to make sure his ghost type hadn't caused too much trouble. Luckily he was just in time to hear the man's speach and see his Duskull fiddle frantically with the net that had suddenly caught it. "You're a ghost Cy, just phase through it." he sighed towards his pokemon as he turned his attention to the old man. "And you. He isn't a sinister specter! He's just a ghost who likes to prank people, this time the girl just got a bit too carried away." He then glanced over to Elise who was still o the ground. "You're okay aren't you?" he asked, looking down on her almost accusingly, like this whole scenario was her fault.

Assuming she was, the elderly man crouched down beside the young girl and offered her a hand up. "Ah I see, I do apologize." Once the girl was up the man gave a deep bow to Jet and his duskull who at this point had freed itself from the net. "You see, around new years, a plethora of ghost type pokemon tend to invade our town. We think it's because of the generally good aura it gives off for most of the year. Now normally having a few ghosts about isn't too much of a problem. And during the rest of the year it isn't a major concern for us. But every January there comes the nastiest ghosts from around the region who only want to cause pain and suffering to the residents. It has usually fallen on me to drive them off! And up until this year I've been doing an amazing job! This year though I am unable to stay and protect Verdanturf and no one else is willing to take over! If only there was someon-" before the man could speak any more Jet put up his hand for him to stop and interjected.

"If you really want I can do it. Just please stop talking so much." Even at a glance Jet's eyes looked glazed over and his general expression showed his brain was fried from listening to the man. The man clapped his hands together happily and then turned to Elise. "You will help too? Won't you miss?" he asked exactingly. After she gave her answer the man then pointed over to the sign just beside the pokemon center and on the way out of town. That there is probably the most central point of town and probably the best place to stay to get a good look to see if any try to come in. I'm sure the two of you will manage perfectly though! Anyway I must be off!" And with those last few words, the man ran off.

Still rather confused about the whole situation, Jet just shook his head. "Well then, better move to the sign. I'm Jet by the way. And the pokemon that gave you the fright is Cy. Hope he didn't do anything to mean to get you to shriek like that." he said as he moved along, not sounding to concerned despite his words.

[newclass=.merk] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merk b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 2:21:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]

Elise sat up as she watched the ghost pokemon twirl from her place on the ground, letting out a giggle of her own. Now that she knew it was just a friendly prank, she could relax. It was a good scare. It was a little embarrassing to realize how extreme her reaction had been, but she had to admit it was pretty funny. The ghost type's dancing was interrupted by a net, the man on the other end shouting about sinister specters. Elise opened her mouth to explain that it was just playing, but in the end she didn't need to. A blue-haired boy appeared, quickly defending the Duskull. He did ask if she was okay, but with his tone and the look he was giving her if felt more like she was being accused.

"Yeah, I'm alright." She said, accepting the old man's assistance in getting off the ground. And with that done with, the man began a lengthy speech about the town's ghost problems. She listened patiently, already deciding she'd try and help out if possible, but not wanting to interrupt. The Duskull's trainer didn't seem to have a problem interrupting, however, and quickly stopped the man from talking. He definitely looked like he'd had enough with the explanation, offering to take over the job. Elise agreed to take the job on as well, and watched as the old man ran off. She listened to Jet's introductions as they started walking over to the sign.

"Nice to meet you both! I'm Elise. And no, Cy barely did anything. I just overreacted. Sorry about all that!" She said cheerfully, not minding that he didn't actually seem that concerned. Once they arrived at the sign, Elise went through her party to find a pokemon suitable for the battles they might face. She settled on Dolos, grabbing his ball and quickly releasing the Zoroark. Dolos stretched and studied his surroundings, curiously sniffing at his trainer's new companions. Elise gave the dark type a scratch behind the ear before turning back to her temporary partners. "Jet, Cy, this is Dolos. Dolos, Jet and Cy." With the introductions over with, she cast her gaze over the area.

"Coast is clear for now. So, what's our battle strategy? We should make sure we're prepared before any ghosts show up."

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 3:10:04 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]

Seeing the Zororark pop out of the girl's pokeball got an interested "Huh..." the escape Jet's mouth. Hearing his qubdbile surprise he was about to explained himself when she introduced him to the pokemon. She also took the liberty of introducing cy, who cautiously floated up to the dark type. It rolled it's single eye in it's socket's a few times to get the best look at it. After a moment the duskull twirled happily before it rotated upside down as it's own form of introduction. The little ghost seemed overjoyed to be paired up with such a cool looking pokemon and in all Honesty Jet was too. Having a dark type would be useful too, but regardless of that the pokemon looked stylish as hell, but not quite the pokemon he expected from such a young girl, hence the huh.

"Sorry, I just never saw a Zorarark just out in the open. Well without it being smacked first to get rid of it's illusion anyway." he admitted which wasn't totally a lie but wasn't at the forefront of what he was thinking. As for their train of thought, Elise decided it was best to come up with a strategy to deal with the incoming ghosts, just so they didn't end up tripping over each other. Jet agreed with a nod of his head, taking a quick glance around quickly just to double check that the coast was clear.

"Well from what the old dude said there are going to be strong ones around and Duskull isn't the best battler." After saying this, Cy turned around from it's little chat with Dolos and furrowed it's brow, or well, casted some of it's clothy body over it's skull mask thingie to make it look like he was. Regardless he was annoyed at the statement and wanted to promptly show his trainer his feelings. The action just got an eye roll from Jet as he continued. "Yet. He's not a good battler yet." Hoping the correction would be enough he kept talking. "So I think we should stick close. He's pretty good at ranged attacks though, but they're we- urm, not as strong as they can be, and they'll be even less effective versus your dark type so I don't think we should worry too much about it being caught in the crossfire." Jet said putting his hand up to his chin, wondering what else there was to add. "I guess I can still warn you when I want Cy to use a ranged attack just in case? But it should be fine. Oh and depending on the amount of ghosts we should have a few other pokemon on standby." Saying this, from his pocket he took out a lone pokeball, but didn't send out what was in it just yet.

As the day soon durned to dusk, the temperature started to drop more and more. The sun was gone and with so few clouds in the sky there was no heat to the night whatsoever. At least the lack of clouds made the starry sky above that bit more pretty. Still the cold felt a little too, well cold. The weather was supposed to be improving yet it felt like the temperature was starting to drop to freezing again. That probably wasn't a good sign but for now no more ghosts were showing up. Things would probably be fine. Right? Well Yes and no. The temperature drop was ominous enough but what came next would put Cy's prank to shame. From just outside the town gate, a large looming shadow began to cover the town, like a dome sealing off any escape. "Shit, I think something used mean look." After it had enveloped the town, the shadow quickly turned a hazy tranzlucent colour as the temperature dropped further. Still no pokemon had shown up. The silence was deafening was Jet stood there shivering, clutching the pokeball in his hand tightly. "Keep your eyes peeled, they're coming."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2020 17:32:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]

Elise nodded once Jet had finished his strategy proposal. She'd been hoping his Duskull was a strong battler, because she still wasn't that used to battling. Luckily, some of her pokemon had a better grip on battles and could direct themselves if she didn't command them. She tried to avoid fighting when possible. Dolos, on the other hand, greatly enjoyed battling. One of the reasons she'd started actively seeking out battles was due to the Zoroark's influence.

"Alright, sounds good to me. Let's stick together." Elise snagged her Skitty's ball, keeping it close but not releasing him yet. Soon, it began to get dark. The temperature began to drop as usual during the night, but then it kept dropping. It was becoming suspiciously cold. She was about to comment on it, but noticed something worse. A dark shadow began to fall over the town, cutting off any kind of escape. At Jet's comment, she glanced over at the boy.

"Yeah. That's not a good sign." As the shadow settled on the town, the temperature continued to drop. Elise nodded at Jet's warning, moving so she was back to back with Dolos. The two studied their surroundings while keeping an eye on their battle partners. Slowly, from the entrance of the town, the first wave of ghosts appeared. Two Froslass, drifting forwards slowly and the clear cause of the severe temperature decrease. In the low light, their bright white bodies seemed to glow. Elise quickly pointed them out to her Zoroark, and called out a quick warning to Jet and Cy.

"They're here! Double Froslass, incoming!" She took a quick step back, allowing Dolos to rush out in front of her. "Dolos! Night slash!" The Zoroark barked in agreement, continuing to run until he reached the first Froslass. He slashed it fiercely with his claws, causing it to reel back. It wasn't quite done yet, but it had taken a strong hit.

mD|43Aji

notes: roll 30 or less = night slash disabled

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2020 14:35:32 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]

Luckily Elise was smart and took heed to Jet's warning. It made the inevitable encounters with the ghosts that little bit easier. She seemed ready to fight from the get go which was a pleasant surprise. Cy on the other hand was far from ready. Weather it was scared or just bored was up for debate but it sort of just wafted in the air around Jet, keeping very very close. Maybe it was trying to mimic what Elise and Dolos were doing? Either way that little back to back thingie wouldn't last long as the first wave of ghosts came forward.

Amongst the darkness, two pale white figures began to approach the two their skin gleaming in the moonlight. The floated ominously to the twotrainers, looking them up and down with an air of superiority. Elise was the first to notice them and a moment later, Jet faced the direction they were coming in too. So it was gonna be a double battle? Seems interesting.

Dolos was the first off the mark with a deadly night slash. No critical sadly, but the damage was clean and it caused one of the icy ghosts to be knocked back. However even after being hit their foes had also begun their assault. The pokemon's cursed body seemed to glow a faint purple, as did the hand Dolos used to strike the Frosslass. Well that wasn't good.

But right now Jet couldn't be too concerned for anyone but himself and his own ghost type. And speaking of now it was time to see if he could hold his own. "Cy, will-o-wisp on the other one." The Ghost twirled around Jet, still in mid air, it's red eye glowing softly in the darkness of night. It seemed to float in circles, afterimages of it's eye staying in the air until the ghost let out a gurgled cry, sending each ball of fire it conjured towards the other Froslass. Once it was burned then the battle would really begin! Jet just hoped it wouldn't be disabled since he'd need the status move for later too but for now the initial hit was all he needed.

N7HZuzQT

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2020 19:37:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]

Elise let out an excited cheer at the successful strike, glad that it had been such a strong hit. Her mood dropped once the opponent's cursed body disabled Dolos' Night Slash. The Froslass quickly moved to retaliate, throwing a Hex at the Zoroark. Dolos shrugged off the move easily enough and glanced back to his trainer, waiting for his next order. Elise took a moment to check on her battle partner, seeing that they'd already engaged the other Froslass. To her relief, they seemed to be doing just fine. Considering her options for a moment, she released her Skitty.

"Dolos, come back! Nibbles, get out there and finish it with a Feint Attack." Nibbles started to run for the Froslass, but halted when Dolos let out and annoyed growl. The large fox pokemon ignored Elise's order and attacked it's opponent again, hitting it dead on with a Night Daze. The Froslass went down hard, clearly unable to battle any longer. It's parting gift being it's cursed body making an attempt to disable a second move as Dolos turned to give Elise a smug look, obviously very proud of himself.

5sLbQC7P

Nibbles noticed Elise's attention being focused on the Zoroark and took the opportunity to rush over to Jet, knowing he'd probably be joining the fight soon. He nuzzled his cheek against the boy's leg to announce his presence, the Skitty's tail waving slowly as he watched the other pokemon fight.

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 13:42:21 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]

After being assaulted with a barrage of firey balls, the forslass glared at the Duskull. The pokemon gulped and went to hide behind Jet, but it it was caught in the air after being hit with the ice pokemon's hex! Cy tumbled to the ground. Jet was about to go over to it when he felt something brush against his leg.

"AGGGGGGGH" after letting out the bone chilling scream, the rocket turned around, pulled his leg back as far as he could and delivered the swiftest punt he could have mustered in such a short amount of time on the skitty.

"Get up and use your own Night Shade!" Jet said almost relieved that it was a random cat he just kicked rather than another ghost pokemon. As he gave the command, Cy wistfully floated upwards, it gave it's own glare to the froslass. It's red eye glowed, brigther than ever! The scarlet light enveloped the pokemon as it's features began to extend. The red light it now emitted was then propelled out in a huge buurst of energy, the blast colliding with the froslass, dealling heavy damage to the burned ghost and knocking it out.

"Holy hell..." now that the light had faded, Jet could see that his duskull had now evolved into a Duskclops! The distraction of a sudden evolution totally distracted him from how Elise was doing.
IHqqRuG2

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 18:27:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]

Elise sighed, shaking her head at her Zoroark's antics. She was startled by Jet's scream and, hearing a call of pain from Nibbles, she quickly turned in their direction. She'd been expecting to see them getting attacked by the other Froslass. Maybe more ghosts showing up. What she didn't expect was to witness her sweet Skitty getting booted a few feet by her battle partner, who then ignored the cat in favor of continuing his battle.

"No!" Elise let out a horrified cry. She missed the end of her companion's battle, completely focused on getting to her Skitty's side. Dolos followed close behind, sending a fierce growl in Jet's direction. Once Elise reached the cat, she checked him over carefully for injuries. The initial shock of the blow had worn off, and Nibbles was more upset than hurt. Elise released a relieved sigh, bringing the cat into her arms for a cuddle. She stormed over to Jet, determined to give him a piece of her mind.

"First off, congrats on the evolution, Cy. You look great." Elise addressed the Dusclops with a tight smile before turning her gaze on Jet. She glared at him, clearly furious. "Now you. What the hell! You'd better apologize to Nibbles right now!" She demanded, presenting the cat pokemon to Jet with a stern look on her face. At least, she tried to look stern. She didn't do it well, but she did try.

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 19:16:55 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]

"Oh... Oh no..." seeing the little creature he punted belonged to Elise, Jet looked a little less happy with his actions. Before he could apologize though, the old man from earlier busted into the town, a pile of fainted ghost types at the entrance of the town. Seems he beat the pokemon who had used Mean look.

"Good job you too! Here's your reward!" he then gave the two the payment for a job well done.

"Thanks." he said taking the money before turning back to Elise. "Sorry about your skitty. Hopefully it's okay." he said as he went to bolt out of town, hoping he wouldn't be sued for damages. As he did, one of the few ghost pokemons that tried to wander in started to float around Cy looking rather interested. Seeing this Jet caught the Phantump and left the town!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 20:14:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","elise"]

Before her Skitty could get his apology, the old man from earlier popped back up next to the group. After a quick compliment, he gave the two trainers their reward.

"Thank you!" Elise adjusted her hold on Nibbles to accept the money, placing it in her bag. She looked over at the sound of Jet's voice, barely registering the fast apology before the boy ran off. Nibbles purred, accepting the apology. Elise gave him another cuddle and returned the Skitty to his ball. Dolos rested his head on her shoulder, wanting some cuddles too. She obliged the large pokemon before returning him to his ball as well.

Elise decided to move on, leaving the town behind. Right at the entrance of the route she ran into a leftover ghost pokemon from the night before. The Gastly was much friendlier than the previous ghosts, approaching Elise without hesitation. She decided to capture it before continuing on her way.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 1:35:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 3 lucky letters,and one ghost pokémon (base evo) of your choice.[break]
+25 pokedollars (evergrande fantasy bonus)!
[break]