into the black [rr]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 1:21:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]
[attr="class","teamRight"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]this is not a betrayal. this is for blood.[break][break]iris has escaped the supervision that normally trails her--they'd be pissed, but she had a handful of excuses at her disposal. in short: she'd manage. hood up, she makes her way through the streets, finally coming face to face with the girl she'd grown up.
[break][break]
"what do you need?"
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: mission

[break][break]

TAG:[attr="class","tag"]@bean2

[newclass=.teamRight]float:right;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeIris]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#989fb1;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.headeri]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/XIg605R.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadIris]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadIris b]font-weight:bold;color:#989fb1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 2:18:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@iris

Eden raises her eyebrow as she sees her childhood friend, arriving with a hood... Looking like a bit of a delinquent. Eden snorts to herself and tilts her head.
[break][break]
"What on earth are you doing...?" Her smile spreads, and she wraps her arms around Iris, squeezing her tight. "I'd like... To give my statement about my father. I have all the evidence against him, and how I was acting in self-defense. I also have four witnesses over the past ten years."
[break][break]
She pulls out a file-folder full of journal entries, and witness statements. "So, let's go to the station. I'm ready to tell my story."

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #765D75; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 1:21:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]she rolls her eyes. "the rangers don't let me go anywhere unsupervised." comes the mutter, "they don't trust me."
[break][break]
the hug sends a wave of nostalgia at iris, suddenly she finds herself wishing to be back with rocket. it was safe to say she had no family like this with the rangers, as much as they liked to act as if they'd taken her in as one of their own. it takes her a moment to process what eden is saying.
[break][break]
wait what?!" she catches herself, toning down her voice as she continues, "eden...are you sure?"
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: mission

[break][break]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeIris]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#989fb1;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.headeri]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/XIg605R.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadIris]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2020 2:31:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@iris

Eden takes a deep breath and tucks her hair behind her ear. The newly cast light of her face reveals dark purpled bruising, expertly covered up by herself and August. He had helped her get dressed, so her hair, her makeup. He had even offered to come, but she had told him it was something best left to herself.
[break][break]
She would see him at dinner.
[break][break]
”Yes, I’m sure. I’m not hiding anything they don’t already know. It’s just a statement. I don’t know anything about what happened at the hospital. I left him in his study. I have witnesses to attest to that."
[break][break]
She takes Iris' arm and points. "So let’s go." She walks in the direction she had pointed to.

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2020 21:10:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]iris knows what eden's father does is wrong, but it's still hard for her to stomach the idea of turning against family. he was a known member of rocket too, she feared the league would somehow discover eden's alliance should they dig any deeper. she would tell eden to back down before it was too late, but she knows there's nothing that'll stop the girl now her mind is set.
[break][break]
"well...alright..." her reluctance shows as she trails behind her friend.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 19:12:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@iris

Leading the way, Eden stalks down the street with her hands stuffed into her pockets, avoiding any glances she gets. At this point, her face has been all over the news - it's no wonder that they're watching her.
[break][break]
It'll all be over soon enough. Her, the victim of her father, with no ties to anything he's done. She is just a simple medical intern. She's just trying to do her best, while living under his thumb.
[break][break]
She clutches the little book of evidence in her hands, a little tighter.
[break][break]
It's going to be okay.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 2:38:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]she can sense the distress radiating off of the girl. iris is the solider her father, and rocket, wanted. she could fight, but not much else--comfort is foreign to her. she looks down at her feet.
[break][break]
"why now?" she'd clearly had the evidence awhile. why was she choosing today of all days?
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 22:27:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@iris

Eden pauses, before looking over her shoulder at Iris. "... I want to wipe my hands clean of him, Iris." She blinks slowly.
[break][break]
"I want to be free. I want to start my life." She breathes in shakily. She wants a life. A life with August, without her father beating her. Without hurting every day. "I'm finished with him."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 2:38:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]eden's answer is accepted with a dip of her head. iris does not understand this greater need for freedom, though it burns softly within her. years in rocket stunt the growth of such dreams, perhaps she will never realise it. still, she wishes only happiness for her friend.
[break][break]
"i hope you get what you want."
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
into the black [rr]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 2:47:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@iris

Nodding to herself, Eden links her arm with her friend's, and smiles softly, pulling her close. Just because they saw things different, didn't mean that she didn't love Iris still.
[break][break]
"With your help, all of this will be put to bed."