orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 8:48:23 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

Though the comment comes across a little clipped, Orion's able to look past Evan's tone with the knowledge that it's been a rough day. His smile is sympathetic, complimented by a dry laugh.

"It really isn't," he agrees. "Sometimes you just want to punch someone instead. I get that."

Orion wasn't a particularly violent or aggressive individual, but he possessed a fiery temper deep below the surface that not many people had ever seen. His family, mostly, in the days before he'd left them far behind.

"I will." As much as he's out of his element these days, he can look back on his youth and confidently say that he'd grown a lot from the explosive, filter-lacking teenager he'd once been. A comfortable middle ground between now and then was needed: composed enough to know when to hold his tongue, and confident enough to speak out when it was important. "I appreciate the vote of confidence."

It appears that his Espeon has made another friend: she strolls over with a Xatu in tow, the psychic bird flying low to the ground and fluttering to a halt between the pair of trainers. He'd always wanted to befriend one: apparently, Delphi had kept that in mind.

It's when he's retrieving a pokeball for the Xatu that he notices the quivering ball at Evan's hip.

"Is your Pokemon OK?" he wonders, gesturing.

catch xatu!

[newclass=.orion] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#444444;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b] color: #4ab97b; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2020 19:14:50 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Evan finds himself nodding along to what the other man says, it seems that they are, in a way in agreement with each other. Evan's not quite sure it's a good thing or a bad thing, perhaps better left as is than dwelled on before they can tread a path he too has sought to leave behind him. Few know of the broken past, the trail of disaster he left behind him in his younger years. A self he's toppld mountains to destroy and rebuild into something better than what he was.

"Whenever you need one, feel free to swing by The Stray friend, we've got plenty to spare." and it's true, most of the staff were undeniably positive and it made it easy to keep the place running. Those that found it to be their second home often considered it one of the reason to return to them over another bar or club down the street.

The vaporeon paws at the shaking ball just as Orion asks about it, knocking it off, bumping the button. The pokemon that emerges is a walking disaster in a caged mask that seems to take a too deep breath and immediately turns away from Evan to scan their surroundings. Perhaps for intruders, it seems to be the case when it barrels for the smoochum down the path before Evan can even really register what is happening.

Evan blinks. Looks at Orion. The subtle look of annoyance is almost more palpable in the air around him than on his face. "You know what, I hope you have an absolutely fantastic week Orion to make up for the fact that mine is absolute shit."

And before he can be questioned about the (unknown to him, off colored) hodgepodge beast that he was carrying on him, Evan moves to follow it before it makes too much of an example of the smoochum down the path.

"Who do you think you are Axe? I told you to stay in the damn ball now get back here."

>>sweet heavens pls yell at me to reply more often
>>passing

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2020 23:55:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. MIME JR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FILTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAIN PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURA SPHERE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
ORION CAUGHT THE XATU!

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 14:35:30 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

An abomination escapes from its ball, and Orion blinks.[break][break]

Perhaps the shock on his face could be misinterpreted as horror — the beast clearly wasn't natural, and it's helmet was an affront to Pokemon welfare — but it's horrified recognition that he feels.[break][break]

Evan snaps, forcibly dragging the councilman from his daze, then takes off after his chimera.[break][break]

Orion follows, his brain scrambling to piece together a coherent question.[break][break]

"Where did you get it?" is all he manages.[break][break]

Wild Pokemon go completely ignored; Orion's tunnel-vision has eyes only for the familiar-yet-strangely-coloured creature that Evan pursues.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 22:26:32 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

It is in the middle of using a mime jr. more like a rag doll, a toy to be played with than anything else when evan catches up to it. The pokemon is startled into dropping it when Evan calls for it to behave again, something it is slowly but surely learning to do.

Not really, but close enough to do so right now for him.

For a moment Evan ignores the question he has been asked by the man that pursues him the same way he does the pokemon. Because the truth is he does not wish to tell the tale. It is better left in the old grave it belongs in. A mistake he made out of morbid curioisty. A return to a road he had left behind until recently.

"You don't need to know that." he answers plainly.

Because he doesn't.

No one does.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 13:10:07 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

He feels colder, suddenly, a shiver crawling up his spine. He has already found that his is not the only one. To think that there were two, three of the creatures, had been horrifying enough.[break][break]

How many were actually out there?[break][break]

Licking his lips, swallowing the dryness in his throat, Orion gazes at Evan without judgement. He had no right to judge, because, well...
[break][break]
"I think I already do."[break][break]

At least in the case of Lars, Orion knew that their circumstances were eerily similar.[break][break]

"Cotillard?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 17:30:03 GMT
evan fader Avatar
It is moments like these that Evan is grateful for the red-black contacts he wears, masking the sharp glance he gives the other man behind a blank one but there no denying the narrowing of his eyes when he looks over his shoulder. Not because he's right or wrong or anything in between, but because the point had been not to look into it further. To pry further.

Evan has to remind himself that not everyone knows the rules.

"Can't say that's a name I know well." he dances around it, unwilling to outright admit anything. Words becomes weapons too easily and though he thinks well of Orion his past tells him to be careful. The old whispers prance about his ears.

The man crouches next to his monstrosity, a hand on it's back seems to keep its attention on him. For a second however, it stares past Evan at the man behind him, as if it too is just as on edge.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 20:33:08 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Orion watches Evan closely, a frown touching his lips. He trusts the other man, more than he'd trust most people, and yet there's something about this particular situation that makes him doubt Evan's claim.[break][break]

Then again, perhaps Cotillard hadn't introduced himself.[break][break]

"Code Name: Beast Killer." He watches the Type: Null, notes subtle differences between Evan's and his own. "That's what they are. Yours isn't the only one."[break][break]

Orion always keeps his Type: Null on his person, lest it somehow find a way to escape from its pokeball at home and cause the councilman problems. He sends it out, now, and the twisted chimera stands close to its trainer — creator — as it stares from behind its mask at the duo before them.[break][break]

If Evan had one, then he, too, had secrets.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 4:22:21 GMT
evan fader Avatar
He would be content to write things off as coincidence, dramatic and well pegged guesses. Anything but truth. The sound of a pokemon being released makes him stand, he turns.

The Orion produces his own Type: Null and Evan curses under his breath at the sight of it. There's no dancin around it now, there's not avoiding the truth when it's standin right in front of them. They both have a monster at their feet.

Evan runs a hand through his hair as if that might help him settle his nerves but it does't. "You know, that doesn'y really make me feel better." he chuckles, reigning himself in when he feels the helmet of his creature bump the back of his knees.

"What in the hell are you doing with one of these?" that's the phanpy in the room after all, isn't it?

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 11:10:04 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Same thing as you, I'd guess."[break][break]

Cotillard wasn't Orion's brightest moment. He'd been naive enough to think that he could be of use to a potential investigation if he followed up with the man, and before he'd known he was in too deep to confess his sins to anyone for fear of arrest.[break][break]

Realising that it's something that might worry Evan, too, he lifts his gaze from the pair of chimeras.[break][break]

"Secret's safe with me. I hope I can assume the same?"[break][break]

His Type: Null is a statue at his side, cold and still. If it recognizes the oddity of seeing another of its kind, it doesn't react.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2020 22:25:18 GMT
evan fader Avatar
"Hmmm..." it's hard to say what evan's doing with the beast though, it was all for old tims sake. It was because knowing things is both dangerous and one of the greatest weapons a person can have all at once.

Because he was curious and had a hell of a lot less impulse control than people thought. So maybe they're the same in that regards, it's hard for him to be sure.

"I don't keep secrets, just things you're careful who you talk to about it." dancing, always dancing, too upfront and you commit to things you might not be able to keep true. Its a way of getting in trouble. They're both in the same boat in some regard though. There's no changing that.

Evan looks at the pair of chimeras. "Do you know anything about them?" he hasn't looked, not hard at least.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 12:44:57 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

It's not the answer Orion's looking for; it shows in the pull of his brow, the press of his lips.[break][break]

"Well, as long as you carefully avoid telling anyone about mine..."[break][break]

He laughs, tries to brush aside his misgivings. When asked about the strange creatures they'd created, he shakes his head.[break][break]

"Not much. A — friend of mine had one. It reacted to whatever the hell that clown thing was, at New Years." He hopes Evan watches the news. He doesn't want to have to explain the Night Market incident if he can avoid it. "Other than that, mine seems... passive. It hates this damned contraption; I feel awful for having gone through with those instructions."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 23:58:35 GMT
evan fader Avatar
He sees the look on his face and it prompts him to elaborate a little. "Secrets have a way of getting out, saying you're not going to talk about it is like asking for yourself to end up talking about it."

He leaves it at that. The world he's been has left the idea of secrets tainted.

There is no such thing, not really. Someone always find a way to know what you keep closest to yourself.

Evan looks down at the chimeras and sighs, oddly enough his features relax, the tenseness in his shoulders melt away when his own looks back up at him. "Saw something about that, heard a thing or two." being in the bar all the time has its perks now and again. That was one of them. He was almost always in the know this way. "I can't say I haven anything else to offer, mine's the same way. He's quiet, watches more than anything. Occasionally tackles something." it snorts at him, of all things.

"And he likes to headbutt things he likes." he adds, sighing. Evan finds himself unable to comment about whether or not he thinks poorly of what he's done. It was a stupid idea but he can't say he's against having the creature either. Life is an odd thing, an odd cycle. So instead he's quiet, choosing to look away instead.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 15:01:43 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Though it's clear they disagree on such philosophies, Orion lets it drop without much fuss. He likes Evan and doesn't want to make an ass of himself by digging a deeper hole.[break][break]

He softens immediately, however, as Evan's Null snorts. It's a subtle show of its responsiveness, personality, and Evan's next words coax a quiet smile from the councilman.[break][break]

"That's — adorable." He chuckles softly. "Percy — that's, uh, what I call him — seems to really like my Espeon. I think she keeps him calm. You know how psychic-types can be."[break][break]

It's the reason Orion likes them so much. They had a level of understanding above most.[break][break]

"If you ever find out anything that can help them, would you tell me?" This request sees his expression contort with pain. "I'll do the same. I just — I want to make him as comfortable as he can. My fault he's like this, and all."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 18:39:10 GMT
evan fader Avatar

The chuckle is almost nervious, quiet, unlike him and like him all the same. "Fitting name." he nods in agreement to the other's comment about psychic types, he can see how that would be the case.

Evan finds his eyes on Orion again, They linger in silence for a momment.

"I would like to."

There is a moments hesitation, uncertain of how to say the next thing to come to mind. The part he has to say somehow. Some way.

"But I don't think I can. I doubt I'll be finding out anything about these guys any time soon."

Because putting himself out there, laying himself out in the open like that, the way he knows he would need to in order to get the information he wants? Dangerous. Perhaps a year ago he would have but now?

History is damning. It cripples him at the knees.

"But if something comes up I can do my best to pass it along."