orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 23:38:46 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Orion dips his head in silent understanding. He knew the risks as well as Evan; were he caught with the chimera, it would likely cost him his position on the Council. Was Lars not in possession a Null of his own, he'd assume he'd be kicked from the Rangers as well. He can't blame Evan for wanting to lay low.[break][break]

"If I find any information myself, I'll be sure to get it to you somehow. Discreet."[break][break]

Evan's compassionate, too. He'd doubtless want to help his Null. Orion casts a sad look at Percy, who has barely moved from its sentinel position upon being released, and returns him to his capsule.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 20:09:47 GMT
evan fader Avatar
"I appreciate it." and he means it, it shows in his tone and how he can't quite look Orion in the eyes right now. Because he wants to think they can work together to figure things out, to find answers for the odd little beasts at their feet.

' face flashes in his mind and he finds his hand covering his mouth. Perhaps he is trying to hide how this weighs on him, how times changes things in manners he couldn't possibly have expected.

"And if you don't I understand, I don't expect either of us to risk things we can't be risking."

For once life is good, and he went and botched it by doing this. Making this. And it's going to eat him whole.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the climb [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 2:01:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE MR. MIME JR FLEES!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FILTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!