sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
goodnight, sweet prince [g]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 3:06:30 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
[attr="id","toot"]
@tagged[attr="id","toot"]
notes[attr="id","toot2"]
write your notes here[attr="id","pls"]

he was drunk. that was nothing new, really, ever since the battle with that fucking beast and the death of his poor swoobat - but he had to be strong... he wasn't. goro had failed, he had failed his pokemon completely. his dodrio was some mutant freak and after a drunken deal with the devil - really just he lost a bet - his precious mime jr had been... changed. it was demonic. which was why, the drunken lad, stumbled into the demon gym.

it was time for an exorcism. he approached the secretary or whoever was there to meet him and demanded to see the gym leader at once. his appointment had been made a few weeks ago, the least he figured was that they could let him through. him being alfric, a cashier from odale town.

[newclass="#toot"];transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#toot a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;line-height;inherit;color:#743060 !important;transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#toot:hover"]background:#743060;color:#fff !important;[/newclass][newclass="#toot:hover a"]color:#fff !important;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2"];transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2:hover"]background:#743060;color:#fff !important;[/newclass]
[newclass="#pls"]text-transform:none; background:#333333; !important;color:#333333; !important;transition:all 0.3s ease-in;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2:hover #pls"]color:#c3c3c3 !important;min-height:100px;text-align:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 18:27:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"How nice of you, to show up drunk as a Skuntank.", remarked a voice from the shadows.

As the long-haired cyclops emerged from the shadows of the arena, the "secretary", Kuma Lisa, would walk over to meet him in the middle. The Zoroark, who took the guise of a secretary, would reveal her true form, standing next to the Gym Leader. On the opposite side of the tall man was an Alakazam. "Don't worry, I didn't forget your appointment, Mister Alfric.", Thomas called out to him. "Have you decided on whether you'll be doing a conventional battle, or trying your hand at the trial?", he'd ask, arms crossed.

tags:
notes: Welcome to the Gym!

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 6:56:14 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
[attr="id","toot"]
@tagged[attr="id","toot"]
notes[attr="id","toot2"]
write your notes here[attr="id","pls"]

gore narrowed his eyes as the illusion dispersed. you couldn't trust people who pretend to be someone else, or something in this case. squinting, he looked at the eye patched man and answered, "the trial, yeah?" while he could battle... goro could feel the darkness, the evil, the corruption leaking through the poke ball that contained his once sweet mime jr. what would happen in a battle? he shuddered at the thought.

"what's a-" he scratched the stubble on his face, "what's all i gotta do for this trial?"

[newclass="#toot"];transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#toot a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;line-height;inherit;color:#743060 !important;transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#toot:hover"]background:#743060;color:#fff !important;[/newclass][newclass="#toot:hover a"]color:#fff !important;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2"];transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2:hover"]background:#743060;color:#fff !important;[/newclass]
[newclass="#pls"]text-transform:none; background:#333333; !important;color:#333333; !important;transition:all 0.3s ease-in;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2:hover #pls"]color:#c3c3c3 !important;min-height:100px;text-align:left;[/newclass]