A new partner [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A new partner [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 18:40:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec set out onto route 114, hearing that there was some neat pokemon around this particular area. He also heard that from time to time, even some dragon Pokemon would come out of this place known as Meteor Falls. I wonder if there are any Dragon Pokemon wondering about now? If so, I'm gonna catch one! he thought to himself, as he threw out Shade's pokeball, letting him out. As usual, Shade was very excited to be out of his Pokeball. Even though he was a Dragon type, he acted like a dog. Alec found it to be cute in a way. He also liked how Shade was psyched to help Alec catch a new Pokemon. It was as if he and Alec were alike in that regard.

Alec had wondered if that would change though once he evolved. Hopefully, he wouldn't change all too much. Alec actually worried about that when it came to quite a few of his Pokemon. Hopefully they wouldn't drastically change when and if they did. It was then that Alec's Deino got Alec's attention, jumping on him and licked his cheek. Alec laughed, petting the energetic Dragon Pokemon. "Are you ready to help me nab a new partner buddy?"

Alec grinned at his Deino. Even though Shade couldn't actually see, He could still hear the tone of Alec's voice and with that he began to lick Alec's cheek again and nuzzling his rough head against Alec's. Alec chuckled, easily setting his Deino's feet on the ground. "Well, lets go nab us a new partner!" Alec was hoping to find a Dragon Pokemon, but if there was a chance that there wasn't one around, he'd just have to settle for what he could find.

--

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
A new partner [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 2:09:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRATINI APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shed skin[break]
dragon tail / thunder wave / safeguard / dragon rage
[break][break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A new partner [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 5:36:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec and Deino had began to start their search and had shortly spotted a Dratini that was in distress. It's tail was stuck underneath a rock. Alec immediately ran up to and with the help of his Deino, they both pushed the rock without trying to hurt the Dratini. The Dratini had seemed grateful that it had help. "Be careful next time little guy!" waving to it as it slithered away back into the water that was nearby.

Shade had looked up at Alec, having a playful stance, wanting to battle it, hoping that his master would want to as well. However, Alec shook his head with a smile. "Sorry buddy, but that Dratini's been through enough. Why don't go look for another partner?" Alec asked, knowing that Shade would want to do whatever. After all, they both had the same energy.

-passing :3-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A new partner [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 23:47:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STEELIX APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
sandstorm / stone edge / dragon breath / rock polish
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A new partner [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 0:11:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The teenager and his Dragon Pokemon had walked together towards the entrance of Meteor Falls. Alec had thought that if they were to end up near where Dragon Pokemon would normally come from, then there chances of finding one would be even greater! However, by the time they had made it half way there, Alec and his Deino had decided to take a quick rest at the edge of a huge crater. Alec was talking very loud and sadly, without realising, his loud mouth had woken up a Steelix that was sleeping in the center of the huge crater, not even realising it was there. 

When Alec had finally realised the huge shadow looming over him and Deino, he quickly turned, showing a face of terror as the giant steel type Pokemon glared at him in anger. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh ... Wrong turn?" Alec said, chuckling nervously. It was then the Steelix let out a roar, basically telling Alec and his Pokemon to get lost. Without even thinking twice, Alec had returned Deino into its Poke Ball quickly, and than away faster than an Arcanine used extremespeed.

Within twenty-five minutes later of running, Alec had definitely regretted that choice of going up there. What in the world was he thinking!? Well, in fairness he had no idea that the Steelix was there. It was a good thing too that it didn't decide to chase after him.

-Alec running for his life lol and passing ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A new partner [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 2:43:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CAMERUPT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / anger point[break]
rock slide / curse / eruption / lava plume / mud bomb
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A new partner [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 9:04:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

At this point, Alec was so very close to giving up. It had been well over an hour since he had ran away from the Steelix. From what he could see, there weren't that many wild Dragon Pokemon out now. He should have guessed since the only Dragon Pokemon he had seen was a wild Dratini.

"Well, I guess I should start looking for other Pokemon to try and catch! I'll just catch a couple Dragon Pokemon later!" Alec said to hinself, trying to give him self motivation to continue looking for a new partner. That was when Alec had spotted a Pokemon that looked like it had miniature volcanoes on its back.

While Alec had eyed it from a distance, it started to look at Alec, noticing he was there. Alec thought that it would try to attack him, however this time it didn't. It slowly walked over to him looking up at Alec as if it wanted the trainer to pet him. Alec was surprised but yet also excited at the fact that a wild Pokemon actually walked up to him without trying to cause him harm. To him, this was a first.

As he petted the Camerupt, Alec had began to speak to it. "You're a pretty chill Pokemon huh? Normally Wild Pokemon wouldn't walk up to me like you did!" Alec said with a grin while petting the wild Pokemon some more. It was then that Alec had got a pretty good idea. "Say, do you want me to catch you?" Alec had finally asked. From the way it had seemed, the wild Pokemon was happy that Alec had asked. This was also his very first time that he would also be catching a Pokemon without actually having to battle it. With that, Alec held out a poke ball and the Camerupt had touched the button with its nose, opening it and capturing it. Within three seconds, the poke ball clicked, signifying that the Pokemon had been caught.

-Capping the Camerupt and figured Id go with new attempt of capping one this time :3 -

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
A new partner [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 1:55:55 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CAMERUPT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / anger point[break]
rock slide / curse / eruption / lava plume / mud bomb
[break][break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 10 pokedollars, 1x lucky letter!
[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times