Neat Pokemon [Safari]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Neat Pokemon [Safari]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 4:23:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had quickly rushed out into the Safari Zone, no longer able to hide his excitement. "I wonder what kind of Pokemon are out in the Safari Zone!" Alec said to himself as he continued walking while looking around. He wanted to catch as many Pokemon as possible, however he was only given three Safari Balls, so he had to make all three of them count. 

"Alright Veda! C'mon out!" Alec said, throwing a poke ball out in front of him. It opened, revealing his Female Dratini. She did her usual thing after being released from her poke ball, which was climb up onto Alec's shoulder and rest there while also nuzzling her cheek against his. She trilled and purred, wanting attention from Alec.

"Hiya, Veda. Are you ready to catch some more Pokemon? Alec had asked as he chuckled while Veda continued to caress Alec's cheek with hers.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Neat Pokemon [Safari]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 6:12:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WOOLOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
cotton guard / double kick / take down / reversal / counter
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Neat Pokemon [Safari]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 6:35:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Within a few minutes of continuing down the path, Alec had immediately spotted a Pokemon. Its wool was extremely poofy and Alec thought it was very cute. What's more is it seemed extremely friendly. It had spotted Alec quickly and had began to bounce slightly as it walked closer to him. It looked up at Alec merrily and said, "Woooo loooo!" Alec chuckled stretching out a hand, so that Wooloo could sniff his hand in order to get used to him.

However, that was a lot easier than the young trainer had expected 'cause the sheep-like Pokemon brought its head up underneath Alec's hand already wanting him to pet him. "Thank ya for letting me pet ya! Your just a big ol softy, huh?" Alec said chuckling as he continued to pet the Pokemon. Meanwhile, Alec had got a thought, and had decided to use one of his Safari Balls in order to catch this Pokemon. It was super friendly, and he knew that he would get along great with his other Pokemon.

-Capping the floofy Wooloo! :shibobliheart:-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Neat Pokemon [Safari]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 7:06:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT WOOLOO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
cotton guard / double kick / take down / reversal / counter
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / unburden[break]
quick guard / energy ball / slam / pursuit / grassy terrain
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Neat Pokemon [Safari]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 7:40:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had smirked that the Poke ball he held in hands and had said, "Can't wait to train ya buddy! But in the meantime, time to catch some more Safari Pokemon first! Just two more to go!" Alec said cheerfully, placing the poke ball with his newly caught Pokemon in his bag and had continued onward.

Within ten minutes of pressing on down the path, Alec had spotted yet another Pokemon. It was small, green all over and was munching on some berries that it had probably picked from somewhere within the Safari Zone. 

"Oh wow! Those berries look tasty buddy!" He said to the gecko like Pokemon. The green Pokemon looked at the pile of berries it had and then looked back at Alec. What happened next kind of took Alec by surprise. The gecko Pokemon got up from where it was sitting in the grass, walked over to Alec and held out a berry for Alec to have. "For me? That's very nice of you! Thanks!" Alec had said, accepting the berry. He then walked back with treecko to the pile of berries and had sat there eating the berries together.

Within another five minutes of sitting, they had finished the pile of berries together. Alec sighed with relief in his voice, feeling stuffed from eating the berries with the kind Pokemon. "Those berries were good! Thank you for sharing! Ya know, if you come with me can keep eating berries together!" Alec said with a grin, holding out one of his remaining safari balls and with that, the gecko Pokemon smiled happily and had pressed the button, practically accepting Alec's offer.

-Capping the Treecko as well! ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Neat Pokemon [Safari]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 7:53:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT TREECKO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / unburden[break]
quick guard / energy ball / slam / pursuit / grassy terrain
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TEPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / thick fat[break]
flare blitz / smog / take down / flame charge / body slam
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Neat Pokemon [Safari]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 8:24:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had one last Safari Ball left, and even though it was the last one left, Alec couldn't help but wanna catch any Pokemon that he saw next. It honestly didn't matter to him really. As long as he could be really good friends with the Pokemon, then that was all that really truly mattered to him. 

It was then that he had heard very loud squealing a few yards away. It sounded like one of the Safari Pokemon was in distress. Alec had quickly ran over to source of the Squealing to find a Pig-like Pokemon on the ground. It was hurt somehow. 

As it whined as Alec stepped nearer, Alec quickly spoke, tryna calm the hurt Pokemon down. "Don't worry little guy! I promise I won't hurt ya! In fact," Alec smiled lightly, pulling out a thing of bandages and some Pokemon pain relief medicine. "I can help you get better! Will you let me help you? Please?" Alec had asked, smiling gently at the Pig-Like Pokemon. It seemed to contemplate for a minute and then it nodded slightly, more than likely knowing it needed help.

Alec smiled with a slight chuckle preparing to spray the medicine on the wounded leg. The poor thing was bleeding from its injury. "Okay buddy, this gonna sting a little okay? But as soon as I'm done, I'll bandage ya up and you should be alright!" Alec had said. As the spray medicine touched the pig like Pokemon's wound, it squealed in pain from the stinging sensation it felt. Soon afterwards, Alec had wrapped a tiny piece of bandages firmly around its injured leg. The Pokemon had then shocked Alec by climbing onto his lap, wanting comfort from the young trainer. It was shaking something terribly as Alec held it in his arms.

"Would you like come with me buddy? I promise I won't hurt ya! And neither will I let anything else hurt ya either! I have other Pokemon too who would love to be your friend," Alec said, trying to calm the Pokemon down some more. It seemed to have understood, wagging its little tail. Alec chuckled at how cute the little guy was. He then pulled out his final Safari ball and had captured the Pokemon in his arms. Alec made sure to keep his promise to his new Pokemon. Who knows? Maybe one day, it will be big and strong one day!

-Capping the Tepig and finito! <3-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?