august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
garden of words
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 7:02:28 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

everything happened so quickly. the last thing he remembered was being at the festival with noelle. his mind drifted briefly as he fell into the wormhole. normally ones life would flash before their eyes during their death, but his mind chose to jump to the past. the night of christmas was a night to remember. a night that held an important memory that escaped him for sometime. it was on his mind before the disaster began, and it was only then that he remembered why he wanted to officially ask her...

dragon clan home,
after the aurorus winter ball

the pair returned home together. mateo, within a drunken state, held onto noelle. the caretakers of the dragon clan home insisted on helping the young dragon priestess, but mateo, like a child, fought brazenly against it. he wanted the pinkette to carry him off to his room and, as he remembered, that's what she did.

there she laid him down, but before she could leave the inebriated male alone he'd grab her hand. as she stood, mateo would use noelle to hoist his upper body up in order to sit upon his futon. "don't go..." he said, his expression clearly showcasing his intoxicated nature, "...stay, let's talk." it was time they had a sit down--or rather she had a seat, considering he was already sitting down.

notes: he about to put something in the oven by tonight.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
garden of words
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 8:41:08 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the magical night of the ball had come to end, and, unsurprisingly, taking the intoxicated form of mateo home had fallen onto her. carrying a full grown man halfway home in a dress caused a few looks here and there, but, none questioned it. returning home slightly exhausted and with plenty of her mind, noelle was prepared to dump the dragon master off and go on her merry way.

however, just as she pulled away, she felt the warmth of his hand enveloping her own. his slightly slurred words reached her, even as the woman still faced away. a frown had settled onto her lips, despite the light jolt her heart gave. a small part of her wanted to reject his offer, perhaps scared of what this 'talk' would bring about, and what emotions would resurface. but, that was childish. and they both weren't children anymore.

she reluctantly glanced back towards him, and even more hesitantly, took a seat on the edge of the futon. "ok, what?" her voice lacked its usual exuberance and jovial simplicity. she sounded exhausted. 

, dont make it gay light :huh:
also ty for giving me what im OWED ilu

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
garden of words
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 4:44:35 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

watching her sit upon the edge of the futon. mateo's brows furrowed with annoyance so, like a child, he'd turn his back on her briefly. "god you can be so difficult!" he, drunkenly, yelled while scratching the back of his head irritably. "listen..." looking toward a random direction within his room. mateo, pausing, thought about what he wanted to tell her. he thought nothing of it, but it was best to get it out while he could.

"you know...i...used to have a crush on you when we were kids." mateo started off with speaking of the past, "i'm not really good with 'feelings'. plus, i was a dumb kid. i doubt i had datin' on my mind." and then he thought of kyle, "i actually found something out about myself while being here. i'm not just into girls that's for sure..." leaning back and onto the palms of his hands, his head would come to throw itself back as a large sigh would escape his maw.

"i had a thing for kyle." it was a one time thing, but still a thing. "i think i'm in---well, was, in love with him." recently those feelings have shifted. sure, he loved kyle with all his heart, but the more he thought about the more he realized that his heart was made for one person. "i can't exactly say i'm over that dumb mutt..." what wasn't their to like about him? "i guess spendin' time with him for so long might've made these feelings into a reality, but..." he'd look over his shoulder, "then you came."

notes: :monkas:

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
garden of words
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 7:30:24 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
she couldn't believe it. maybe it was because she'd been chasing him for so long, actually hearing him admit to it felt surreal. she felt her cheeks grow flush and her heart flutter in her chest.

still, she felt...frustrated? why? why did he wait so long? why didn't he just tell her? hearing him speak about kyle -- hearing the fondness in his voice. she felt...guilty? she was upset over what had happened, of course. but, at the end of the day, she just wanted him to be happy, that was what love was. and so, as he turned to face her, their eyes briefly met before her back turned to him. her smile fell, as she quickly found doubt overtaking the spurring happiness.

this wasn't real. she didn't believe him. 

"if..." her voice quivered, as she struggled to find the strength to speak, "if you're saying this just to spare my feelings i....i get it, 'teo. i really do," she tried to sound as though it wasn't a big deal. her lips pulled into a involuntary smile that was mostly out of sheer anxiety, "its okay. its honestly okay." her words grew more guttural, as they caught in her throat, like she was trying to hold something back. "its...its..." she tried to assure him once more - or, maybe assure herself - but, the words trembled. a hand lifted to her lips, trying to muffle whatever noises quivered from her lips. 

, give me my kiznaiver moment

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
garden of words
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 8:08:18 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

he heard her weakness. he heard her voice shake. this was an opportunity to showcase his vulnerable side, he was mentally weak, and so, "no, you idjit!" he shouted with his back turned on her. quickly he'd rotate to look toward her direction and, without conscious, he'd come to place the palm of his hands on both her shoulders. "i'm trying to tell you i freakin' like you, dumbass!" it was because of her his heart became shaky. he couldn't reciprocate kyle's feelings because of her--his first love.

"what i'm trying to say is..." he'd try to figure out what exactly it was he'd been trying to say. bottom lip bitten as he felt himself slightly growing sober, "...i think i'm ready..." he'd look down at first, unable to look at her. "i think i'm ready to accept your feelings..." he was done running away, or so he thought. "i don't know if its the alcohol talking or not, but...!" he'd grab her and place her down upon his futon. hovering over her with a sharp focus. "i'll prove it to you, i just need you to accept my heart," a melancholic look was worn, "i need you to accept all of me..."

notes: :monkas: