Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Newest Day [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 1:01:24 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

To feel lost, to feel tired, was to be beatable, and weak. Kaida liked the faces of her family, they couldn't show their weaknesses, so they always appeared strong. Not her, however.

Slateport was in danger, her home was in danger. Regardless of her travels and only recently living here, Kaida couldn't bare the stability of home being replaced by chaos. So here she was, having normality for once. She didn't know much of what happened yet, nor could she do something. Helping out around the city was for the higher-ranking rangers, she was constantly being sent out for odd, simple jobs. They needed a rest.

All but Kjoll ran rampant around her and the trees, enjoying the sun or climbing through the branches. Kjoll would enjoy the beach later, and, as a rock-type, didn't mind the lack of activity. Ormr suddenly surfaced by her feet, looking expectingly up at her. She could sense Hema behind her, and her eyes softened. "You want to practice? Now? It is fun." She sniffed in amusement, then barked out, "Bite at each other...soft." Two shapes sprung at each other in a serpentine dance, slashing and snapping. It was play, she knew, but looked deadly serious.

Her head dropped low, trying to forget everything so that she might enjoy her joys, Pokemon, a little before hell caught up.

@luz

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Newest Day [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 1:58:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
How did she possibly do so much traveling in sch a small amount of time? Well, that was all but a question that no one could really answer but Lake Strand hersefl. But as she walked through the streets of Slateport City, backpack far too full of things including her fourty-whatever pound Hoothoot perched atop it, she couldn't help but think about it in general.

She was used to carying weight far beyond what others might want to carry around for even short birsts of time:She'd had to carry quite a number of the supplies for hte shop for her Mentor during their travels and really, if you organized your cargo right you could get a weird amount of stuff to balance. Hooty didn't help this much though.

The hoothoot shifted atop the girl's backpack, her balance shifting as the Pokemon did and she let out a groan. "Stay still up there or walk!" she blurted out to her Pokemon, forced to pull to a stop as the two foot bird let himself fall from her backpack, half rolling on the ground as he landed and coming nearer to what appeared to be a woman with a good few Pokemon. The owl stopped, peering up at the other human that he didn't know in curiousity but saying nothing for the moment, Lake catching up seconds later. "Oh uh.... sorry about him he's kind of a pain." yup. Pain was a good word to describe the bird sometimes, it really was!

@[Kaida Adachi]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Newest Day [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 4:14:52 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

And a new joy was entering her line of sight!

Almost in unison, her Pokemon whipped around to stare at the Hoothoot, but almost as quick as it came, they relaxed. It was no threat to them, not at all. "Not a pain, just curious." Kaida spoke gracefully, and held out an arm in case the Hoothoot wanted to come closer, "I'd think he'd be scared of snake Pokemon." At her side, Ormr and Hema flopped next to her, as if to remind her that they were present. A welcome presence, though she wasn't certain to order them away, in case the little bird was frightened of them.

Abruptly, she seemed to snap back into reality, blinking at the girl curiously, "...Who are you?"

@luz

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Newest Day [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 21:49:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Hooty shifted on his talons if that was what you'd called a hoothoot's feet or rather, most visible foot as he eyed the snake Pokemon intently. He wasn't afraid of them not at all! He certainly wasn't going to shy away from them. Maybe they would like some of his riddles! It was, if one were to ask the girl or the Pokemon himself a part of his upbringing that made him unafraid of the snakes, Lake and her mentor had collected more then a few snake Pokemon for the sake of selling:He'd been exposed to them though mostly in cages so seeing ones that weren't aws something new. There was a human with them which didn't really make him any more worried about said snakes so for now, h was fine.

The redhead shfited on her feet to glance at Kaida curiously as she asked who she was, smirking slightly to herself. "I'm Lake, that's Hooty he's a pain in my butt sometimes." she watched the bird eye Kaida's outstretched arm for a moment before deciding to stay where he was, tilting his head-body slightly before glancing at his Trainer. "He likes to run... and likes ridles. Got a lot of Pokemon there I see? that's cool.... can Iask wehre you got them?"

adachi
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Newest Day [Social]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 0:01:35 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida drew back her hand, clearly the Hoothoot was fine where it was, "I'm Kaida, and yes, I can tell you." She clocked her tongue, drawing attention to herself from all her Pokemon. "Ormr, Freki, Hema, Silk, Nid..." She raised a Pokeball, "And Kjoll."

A find light entered her eyes, "They all found me when I was young," There was a vagueness in her voice, memories blurry from the past only revealing a journey through the forests, "You could say they're like my family...how about Hooty? Starter? Gift?"

@luz